Atheists have make no sense and neither do Religious people! If you think they do answer these questions:

Atheists have make no sense and neither do Religious people! If you think they do answer these questions:
>If God created everything who created God and who created that which created God and who created that which created which created that which created God et cetera et cetera?
>If the Big Bang started it all, how did the Big Bang get started? And what was before that?
>Where did atoms and molecules and all that other bullshit come from?
>Atheists you can't say that "It's always been there'' because that makes zero fucking sense and it also makes you a hypocrite and you might as well be saying that God is real.
Neither of you can see that anything that you say comes straight out of your asses!
Existence in itself is a fucking paradox!
FUCK ALL OF YALL!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swe3EOKCbFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm with you user. Fuck everything

My thoughts exactly, there's no evidence here nor there so the correct answer is that there is no correct answer, just do what whatever the fuck you want and die like everything else.

NOTHING FUCKING MATTERS.

Especially your mom

Do you understand what a paradox is? It is something that seems contradictory but could also be true.

>If God created everything who created God and who created that which created God and who created that which created which created that which created God et cetera et cetera?
What makes you think you can impose the laws of the created universe on the Being who created it. The Christian God created everything that is, including time and beginnings and endings. That is the theological answer to this question, the one from the Bible. You may have heard it before, but you're demanding explanations based on your own logic which is based on your own understanding and experiences and framed by the fabric of a world created invented entirely by God Himself. He made everything I just mentioned including you. He is beyond us and has always been. It's a paradox and I believe it's also true. Not everything that is true has to make sense. God especially likes paradoxes for some reason because they are an obstacle to the intellect but not an obstacle to faith.

And where did God come from faggot?
How do you it's a He?
Did you look at the dick?
DID YOU?
WHERE IS THE PROOF RELIGION FAG WHERE IS IT???

zozzle! mad cuck is really mad!

/Thread

I have not slept for a day

Maybe think about it this way user. You've have already figured out that existence is indeed paradox. And evidently, it exists nonetheless. That's one paradox down. God is paradox too. He exists nonetheless. It's more difficult to come to this conclusion and you won't come by it by intellect alone. Just keep living your life and keep examining it and yourself, and gathering life experience this way and maybe someday it will click on a very visceral level, and God won't seem like such an outlandish fairy tale to you anymore.

Energy, you fucking moron.

Ok then tell me, where exactly did that shit come from?
what?
Oh oh i see it's always been there.
Fuck you fagget

>If God created everything who created God
We did, 2000 years in the future, when we can control time.
>If the Big Bang started it all, how did the Big Bang get started? And what was before that?
We started the big bang. This is exactly what was before that.
>Atheists you can't say that "It's always been there''
I'm just saying we weren't here until we made the universe.

i don't even believe in god but i'm with this guy, you can't use the laws of time and space to prove god doesn't exist because the whole idea of a god is that he or she or it exists outside of time and space.. i don't think that you can even use the word "exist" to describe its presence because it is not technically an entity that we could even comprehend if it truly is.. according to religion, god always was and always will be, it didn't have to come from anywhere or be created

And where did energy come from?
And where is your proof of all of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=swe3EOKCbFI

Energy doesn't come from anything, it simply changes form and location over time, in a perpetual cycle. My proof is all around us. It's impossible to ignore the cyclical nature of our reality. Everything that has ever happened fits with this perspective, and the vast majority of cultures have already realized this and incorporated it in their religions.

Like a hypothesis tested over thousands of years, I think you're on to something.

The thing is that for something to exists IT NEEDS TO HAVE A BEGINNING either a creation or birth.
Otherwise it means God just came from nothing and that's impossible because nothing can come from nothing

Why does it need a beginning? Circles don't have them, but they can still be drawn.

>nothing can come from nothing
Except the things that do, like emergent phenomenon.

you start at one end and stop at the other YOU CREATE THE CIRCLE

There is no end, that's the definition of a circle. Learn to geometry.

that's my point, your claim that something has to have a beginning is based on your understanding of how our universe works and yes there is nothing IN OUR UNIVERSE that can come from nothing, but unfortunately, if you're talking about a deity that transcends our consciousness and our dimension, then that rule does not apply to it.. i don't think you understand what "god" supposedly is, if god is what they claim him/her/it to be, then it absolutely CAN come from nothing

>impossible because nothing can come from nothing
This rule applies to things on the macro scale inside this universe of time and space and causality. Not to things outside of it or to things on a very tiny scale like you see in quantum mechanics.

But you have no proof of other universes or realities.
They key is in the proof!
Otherwise it's only a theory

You do realize that ''Nothing isn't a proof of concept'' ''Nothing'' is just a figure of speech that's all it is

All words are figures of speech. Motherfucker, were you born yesterday?

''Nothing'' is NOT ''Something'' you dumb inbread.

of course it's only a theory, and ya, there is no proof of other realities, which is why, if you read my first fucking reply you'll see that i clearly fucking said "i don't even believe in god" dumbass
my point was that you can't use physics and laws of nature to disprove god because god isn't bound by those rules, so the fact of the matter is, IF god DOES exist, it would NOT have to have a beginning, and if god DOESN'T exist, it is NOT because of things like "it needs to have a beginning"

I'm not religious, but I believe in God. See him as more of an architect than anything else.

I battled with the same questions. But in the end, I thought what makes more sense, either everything came from nothing, or something made everything?

But I couldn't comprehend the idea that something could just be, but then it hit me, what if that is just the nature of our reality?

What if reality is actually a creation and that is literally just the nature of things. Anyone get what I mean?

Maybe the idea of a Universe without a maker is actually absurd, but it's natural to think otherwise because you can't expect people to believe in what they can't see, feel or experience.

But I believe. Besides, I always thought, there had to have been a beginning, because if there was an infinite amount of time before right now, we would have never got to this moment, right?

I don't think this creator intervened much. I think he/she/it gave the elements and such, and let life grow on its own through evolution.

>if there was an infinite amount of time before right now, we would have never got to this moment, right?

how does that make any sense at all? please elaborate

>if there was an infinite amount of time before right now, we would have never got to this moment, right?
There are an infinite number of numbers between 1 and 2, but we can still count to three.

Sure, we skip most of those numbers, but who says time can't work the same way? We'd never know the difference.

Also, just to add, time does work that way. It's not perfectly continuous. There are discrete units of time, which can be calculated using Planck's constant. Just sayin'

I don't claim to understand time very well, not great when it comes to Science and all that one so forgive me if I'm talking shit, but what I meant was

Science says there was a process, yada yada yada over time shit did shit, eventually a process that resulted in a big bang, right?

What doesn't make sense to me is, if there was no moment where time began, then it would stretch back infinitely. If it stretches back infinitely, then it could never reach this point in time.

I might be stupid, I don't know. It made sense in my head, but like I said I don't know much about time or that kind of thing

But what created the pen?

I'm sorry, in this metaphor, the pen is representing?

Yes but every theory every belief is based on a ''What if'' ''What if it is real'' ''What if it isn't real''
Our beliefs are based on the lie the lie tha lies within the core of BeLIEve the lie that makes us think that the things we think as true and false are made of concrete but they are all made of sand mine yours everyone's

Actually, we believe time began with the big bang. The physics which generated it came before time, within dimensions we can't perceive, calculated using formulas you wouldn't understand.

i think the problem with that is, the idea of time being "infinite" doesn't mean time stands still.. time may possibly be infinite but it still moves forward

kiddo God's nr.1 characteristic is being endless, not created

The foundation of our reality. The creator of the circle.

Ah. I kind of see time more as a kind of measurement rather than an actual force. That's what gave birth to that idea I had.

That's the thing, a circle can exist even if nothing makes it. Instead, it need only be perceived - such as circular logic.

It's neither, instead it's a dimension. The three dimensions of space were also created in the big bang, according to scientists.

At the end of the day EVERYBODY IS RIGHT AND EVERYBODY IS WRONG because nobody can prove a thing -user

oh yeah? prove it.

I'm done!

/thread

wise decision
nobody should willingly walk into that paradox