You just won a 75 million lottery. What would you do:

You just won a 75 million lottery. What would you do:
>take lump sum aka straight cash or annuity option(20 years)
>first thing you buy after receiving cash/first check(excluding a house and car)
>price range of house and car if you plan to buy either or both
>if you have a family, how much would you give to your parents, siblings, wife, in-laws, cousins, extended cousins and the prince from nigeria that your great aunt is in love with but never met
>how do you plan to live out your days(life of the party, sophisticated investor, ceo, stock trader, private banker, drug cartel, drug addict, etc..)
>if not married, how do you find true love without gold diggers getting in

answer whatever question you feel comfortable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbbOKmU6vAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck do you care

because I am feels

>lump sum
>plane tickets to Amsterdam
>1 million dollar house; 60k car
>Parents 5 million; sister 200k for school loans ;the rest nothing.
>Party, Travel, Invest
>Tell all women I meet I'm a janitor for first 2 months

>lump sum of 60 million
>first thing i buy is a luxury vacation for my family estimating at a price range of 200k since I have a big family. Luxury gift bags for all as well as a private jet to get to the destination
>house at 2 mill in San Fransisco and Tesla 90D
>give my family 10 million to split between all of them with a couple of them in charge of an educational trust under my name
>realtor investor would be my choice of career and maybe pick up stock trading with the ridiculous amount of cash I would have on hand; buy a lot of expensive houses for investment in the future and throw parties at each and everyone of them.
>love will not be an option. why would I get married if I can get a different pussy every night...

Janitor with an 09 nissan gt-r/corvette stingray will still get pussy bro

I was actually thinking of a stingray when I wrote that estimate. I wouldnt pick them up in that car, prob my daily driver which would be a honda accord or something. Im not one for being lavish

yeah but girls will literally try to kill you once they know you have that much money. Hire a hitman and play the innocent one.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbbOKmU6vAg

>future feminist

Meh possible. I tend to have good judgement though. I don't put up with their bs

the devil can make a deal with me for the win

I'm going to assume the $75 million is after taxes.

>Lump sum.
Always take the lump sum.

>First major expense, after piddly little shit, getting dental work done.
My parents were poor fuckers and when I was kid, the dentist said I probably didn't need my wisdom teeth removed. Cut to 20 years later, and they are all fucked up now, pushing on my molars and shit.

>House
Probably just get a cheap apartment somewhere in a no-income tax state to claim for my residence. For my actual home, I'd like to find some wooded acreage on a small lake in Minnesota or Wisconsin, 50 to 100 acres. I'd be willing to drop 1 to 2 million if it had a decent house on it.

>Car
I'm not a big car guy, so I don't have a lot of interest in supercars or anything like that. Maybe a nice Ford pickup and a decent, higher-end sedan. I want to be a few miles off the paved roads, so I'll need the pickup in winter. Also, I'll find an older, beater pickup that I can use for hauling shit and plowing the road.

>Family
Parents and my two siblings get $2 million each. $1 million in cash and $1 million in a trust that they can only spend the interest and not the principle. The idea is that if they blow through the million in cash, at least they will always have some income coming in.

>Friends
There are a couple who would be set up in the same way my family was.

>Others
16 ounces of sand. (So they can go pound it.)

>Not married, probably would not be getting married.

>Spend my days
Living the good life. Sleeping in and shit. Fucking around the lake. Getting drunk. Shit like that.

You choose to live a boring life but it is your life. Many people only wish to obtain such an amount of money to live life and enjoy the luxurys of the world(considering if you live off principle of you're remaining amount, you can definitely afford that). I'm guessing you're old and don't want to...

Nah nigga chillin IS THE LIFE

I agree but I kind of feel like a scum/nigger just laying around and doing nothing with life with all that cash.

Life is what you make it my fellow, to each their own, but if i were to win all this money id put it all in a bank and become a monk forever in tibet

I'm trying to put into words more of my plans and feelings, but the thread will probably be gone before I do. I'll make a new thread if it's gone before I get a chance to post it. I'd really like to explain it in more detail.

> Straight Cash
> Best Desktop PC on the market right now
> House 500k - 1kk, Car 50k
> Parents: 3kk , Wife 2kk, the rest doesn't get shit
> Probably travelling, fulfilling all my wishes and having a great time
> If not married, I'd fuck hella sluts and send them home in cab which I do not pay for of course.

hey I'll be here and just want to see where everyone mind is at tonight. OP btw.

I do very much like the last answer although I can say right now that you better have yourself some fucken knight in shining armor lawyer as those hoe's will be sucking your penis dry as well as your bank account when they scream rape.

Anyone else here?