What if this reboot IS based off the Cartoon series and not the live action

What if this reboot IS based off the Cartoon series and not the live action.

With women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u-Pvk70Gx6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>villan is a white nu male

how the fuck did we get to this point?

Then it's ableist because they cut out fast wheels, and racist because they dropped the Hispanic

The only review that I have heard so far says Hemsworth was really good in this and so this is something to look forward to.

Then it still sucks.

Which cartoon? There is several different ones and I never watched any.

Does anyone recommend one?

Well, the in-universe explanation for this discrepancy is that the Ghostbusters of the cartoons are the real Ghostbusters and the films exist within their fictional world as films based on their lives.

The cartoon actually fleshed out A LOT of the universe.

It's weird.

>there will never be Ghostbusters: Aussie Rules with Chris, Jackman, Crowe, and Mendelson

>there will never be a Ghostbusters called The Female Ghostbusters

Hemsworth is the only good part from what I heard but there is very little of him compared to the women who are just unfunny and annoying. Also the men bashing because no male can be better at a female for any reason if they are the stars of the film.

Did Slimer ever have a girlfriend Slimette or is this just something that Feig made up in this movie?

What did he mean by this?

What if I bang your mom

I'm hoping that a few years after this flops that we get a The Real Ghostbusters movie. The title alone would be worth it.

The Filmation cartoon series based on an earlier live action show.

The Real Ghostbusters cartoon, stop when they switch to focus on Slimer as the main character.

I see Leslie Jones right there in the front seat, I thought she was an original character?

>I thought she was an original character?
Because loud, obnoxious, ghetto woman #32761 is oh so original.

slimer was genderless.

he was just goo.

I'm pretty sure the term you're looking for is gender fluid

Slimer when it was still (vaguely) human.

youtu.be/u-Pvk70Gx6c

Nah, that's white, not green.

Slimer is actually a tribute to John Belushi apparently.

Because of his love of drugs?