Dating in this decade is a complete fucking nightmare. SJWs have completely ruined society...

Dating in this decade is a complete fucking nightmare. SJWs have completely ruined society. At least half of every girl you meet is a full fledged retard. You have to walk on glass to just have a conversation with them. Its like trying to navigate a minefield. At least before, women were manageable to interact with even if they were dumb. Now you just want to punch them in the face and run for the hills when they open their mouths

How did we let society turn into this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClRQFI34xZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How can half of a girl be a retard?

I think the problem is with you.

oops posted wrong image

half of the sum total you fucking mongloid

Excuse me.
You're the one who says women talking makes you want to punch them in the face, and complaining that conversation is hard.

Not punching people in the face is a good way to start improving your conversation skills.

We let the jews have almost total control of the media and education system. They indoctrinate our kids all through childhood.

The jewish agenda is to neuter the average male so they can have control over the population

tits and timestamp, cunt

nigga plz
you be yourself and say what you want
itll push those types away
normal chciks seeing and hearing you act normal will be drawn to you
get with a girl from outside north america
get a latina or a black woman who isnt from the hood
they usually have a good idea of what wife material is and can appreciate you
you need to be quality goods to be in a relationship
if youre sorry ass is hanging onto emtional bagge, you dont have your shit together, your boring or unstable good luck buddy
dont even look for someone until you come to terms with yourself
mystic sage is out

youre just a beta dude. youre not worth anything so you got a chip on your shoulder like a woman owes you something. get the money get the power then you get the women

Stop make excuses fat boy. Neckbeards, small cocks and video games aren't appealing to most females

date an immigrant (a legal one).

Im gonna move to asia once I finish my education. My friend and I worked in Taiwan together for a year. The girls there are still what girls are supposed to be. They dress up cute and pretty, instead of wanting to be some kind of badass self-empowered female. They still try to seduce males instead of always just waiting for the guys to make moves on them like some entitled spoiled bitches. And they still think its important to take care of their man, cooking nice food etc.

Feminism is cancer of the world. Genders exist for a reason, we both have tasks we are better at than the other. This is how humans worked for hundreds of years before this bullshit, and its how the animal kingdom has worked since forever.

I would agree that SJWs have done some damage to society, that's painfully clear, but dating and conversation is the same as it's ever been.

People with similar interests date. If you're talking to a woman with a steady job and a college degree it's likely, at some point, that she's going to bring up wage inequality. That's not sjw, that's just something that she probably deals with given her background.

Likewise, you probably sound like a retard yourself if what you're bringing to the conversation is talking about anime or Sup Forums or what cat video you saw on the internet today.

Again, SJWs ARE unbearable but, unless you live in a place like San Fran or NYC, Miami, etc the chances that you're actually interacting with one is the reason for your frustration is slim to none.

Women are dumb and they have vaginas, there are just as many idiot males and they have dick and balls. If two of them click on any given similarities they reproduce. It's really not rocket science. If you can't get over a woman saying a few stupid things so you can get to the pussy, it's your own fucking fault and you're shooting yourself in the foot.

Keep looking for that one woman you think exists that never says something dumb as all fuck or brings up something she "read in a magazine", "read on the internet", or "saw on TV" and you're going to die a lonely, pussy-less faggot.

Evolution and survival of the fittest is learning how to adapt to any and all situations. I can easily let a date ramble on about nonsensical bullshit and pretend like I actually give a shit while I down another whiskey and I'll get pussy later that night for doing so. You'll get angry, want to punch her in the face, and likely do something sperg-like that guarantees you no pussy. Have fun being left behind.

yeah but too bad 80% of taiwans population has a dick

Its not that bad, maybe like 60/40. But it doesnt matter anyways, if youre a tall white guy with a decent body, you get alot more attention from girls than the local males. Which in turn, makes all the local males hate you but hey, who cares.

I wasnt talking about the males...

And I wasnt talking about Thailand, I was talking about Taiwan. I barely spotted any ladyboys there in the year I was there

thats because they dont show their dicks in public

Any more of these pictures?

>get the money get the power then you get the women
>get the women
>women

Parasite is the word you're looking for

But she's right. Gender isn't real, only biological sex is.

I fucking love men complaining about women being not what they want them to be. Women can have whatever opinion and standard they want. If men don't like how a girl thinks just do what the guy in the pic does and move to the next one. Good luck

youtube.com/watch?v=ClRQFI34xZs

maybe you're the dumb one

what happens when one of them implants a computer virus into your brain that is addicted to yelling at you every moment of every day of your life, and then when you try to move on, she/the virus integrates other girls into doing the same thing?

Walk away and play Battlefield

What kind of beta cuck sticks around when their gf is just yelling at them non-stop let alone bringing OTHER females in to yell at you too?

You create your own situations and you alone decide when you want to end it. If you don't have the balls to walk away from one piece of pussy to go find others don't turn it around like it's something unbearable about women, you're just a bitch and she's rightfully treating you like one.

Where's the problem?