ITT post your 10/10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SObnO6jnAD8
newsfromthefront.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/daniel-quinn-the-story-of-b.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it.

If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason.

If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

Gay copypasta is gay

>Gay copypasta is gay
^

New Rule: If your girlfriend has a tattoo and you know about it, you're a cuckold.

We all know that girls who have tattoos are easy to fuck. That's just common knowledge.
If you fall in love with a girl you know to have a tattoo and you ask her to be your girlfriend, you are aware that she's promiscuous and your OK with it. You accept that she's a slut and want to commit to her anyways.

How is that any different from cuckolding?

You are in the wrong timeline, user. To preserve the human race, I suggest that you drink a gallon of bleach to return to yours immediately.

youtube.com/watch?v=SObnO6jnAD8

Um, thanks for that elementary school level "red pill"? I be woke as fuck now.

newsfromthefront.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/daniel-quinn-the-story-of-b.pdf

>the story of b is a first person narrative of a priest being talked out of his faith by the antichrist.

more or name, op?

wot

Emm...que te follen? sí, que te follen.

who's she?

I refuse to post an actual hot chick while this green leotard wearing lesbian keeps being used as an example of 10/10

its the same damn chick he keeps posting.

she's a mom too

gross

I believe Katelyn Nacon

>The only reason I would know
youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8