DONALD TRUMP ASKING CONGRESS TO PAY FOR THE WALL. YOU ALL GOT CUCKED!!!

DONALD TRUMP ASKING CONGRESS TO PAY FOR THE WALL. YOU ALL GOT CUCKED!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/speedreads/671429/report-trump-ask-congress-pay-usmexico-border-wall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LIES , DECEPTION

LOOK IT UP!!!!!

Donald Trump's transition team has approached leading House Republicans to let them know the president-elect prefers to have Congress pay for the wall along the U.S.-Mexico border,House GOP officials told CNN Thursday.

theweek.com/speedreads/671429/report-trump-ask-congress-pay-usmexico-border-wall

> Thinking Donald Trump actually won the election

Nice one Vatnik. Americans are on to your game, Russia. The electoral college resolts will not be certified by congress. At this point anyone thinking Trump will take office is just delusional.

Because the only way congress will fund anything is if it can be used as a money laundering front for tax money into their own accounts. Dianne Feinstein's husband is probably buying a wall building company as we speak

Trump lied
Fake news
Russian hackers

>anyone thinking trump will take office is delusional
>still believes russia "hacked" your election

Wow good sir, your comment on your keen understanding of political issues to the masses has really made me recall and understand your intelligence on the matter.

Thank you for the insightful and meaningful comment you have provided us. I'm not sure how I could have understood it better if not for you.

It should be clear by now that Hillary actively worked for Trump, or that it didn't matter which won as long as it was one of those two.

Bernie's nomination was stolen from the voters and Hillary couldn't wait to concede on election night.

Democrats are following the alex jones format now lol

Person A: The boogie man did it
Person B: What? There's no proof
Person A: Aha! You're on the boogie man's side

> I will build a wall
> and make mexico pay for it

How the hell could you believe all the shit he said in the beginning. He was just spouting his rethoric like all the other politicians

this, you americans are so fucking retarded.
>omg he said something so it must be so true i'm so clever thanks to him

Unnamed GOP officials told the ClintonNewsNetwork Thursday...............Seems 100% legit, don't forget to blame Putin for everything OP.

Lol you all got cucked.

>Hes building the wall
>You said it would never happen
>mfw
Checkmate atheists

He said that at the debate in 2016.
Are you retarded by making it seem like you uncovered something?

I hope this is prophecy.

What do you expect from a Realtor?

There's proof.
All of the people who have seen the evidence agree.
Only Trump denies it and discredits the intelligence agencies.
He gets briefings but continues to say no one knows who did what.
He's fucked. He knows it.

>implying him winning the presidency was ever about the wall
>implying anyone even cares about the wall or see that as a benefit of his presidency
LMFAO get out more, cuck

Lmao the wall was the card Trump played the most. You got cucked boi. You just dont want to admit it

>keeps talking about the wall
sounds like you're the one who cares about the wall cuckboi McObamafuck

...i must choose between the lesser of two evils, if I do not, the one i hate less will win... so i must, even if their are other candidates, they dont stand a chance, the tv said so.

well i voted for Bernie Sanders, and hillaryhoe keeps "crying" over the supposed " hax " which, deviating bitch trying to hush up her emails, that made her " lose " the election. I'm sure all that talk about Bernie Sanders being cheated out of the race is just bullshit though right? hm... and i am just sitting here as a peasant, ready to bewilder myself.

Lmao you mad a fraud Billionaire cucked you and most of your race to make his pockets fatter?

That doesn't mean Mexico won't pay for it.

Mexico can refuse to write the check if they want (although it would look bad on their behalf), but in that case it would just be a matter of the US cutting any sort of financial aid or other expenditures related to Mexico until such a time that the price of the wall has been paid. Mexico can pay whichever way they like, in the end the wall will be built at their expense.

Lol most of that foreign aid is given in weapons. Mexicans will not starve to death if the mexican government doesnt get a few helicopters from the USA. Plus China and Russia could supply better cheaper weapons. Russia would love to have a military base in Mexico so would China.

yes lets let mexico, our neighbor, fall into chaos and disorder

that will surely help our economy, and make our border much safer

Not just a neighbor. But an ally.

ya and one of our biggest trade partners

Trump is a 2016 meme, fuck off with that sleazy cunt

>Vatnik
nice meme

Not yet

Yeah, who needs that Mexican oil anyway?

tears from a loser. nothing to see here.

so?

sad denial.

you forgot butthurt millennials.

so you're still a democrat then?

I really wonder how many times libchildren will act like the results aren't set in stone before they give up. The election itself, the day the electoral college voted, how many times do you have to lose before you accept it?

trying this hard.

And Trump has a buddy good at building walls?

Great, it's great idea all together, building the wall itself, everything.

Let me know when America is great again or shows a marked improvement.

sure kid. feel big now?

bitter tears

bitch please

sigh, another loser posts on Sup Forums.

Never run a business.

You're trying to justify an expenditure, claiming it is paid for by a particular entity because you're already spending towards them and you'll just cut back on what was being used before.

Getting to absurd levels of samefag.