Alright Sup Forums I need advice...

Alright Sup Forums I need advice. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a little over 2 years and we've had a good relationship minus a few hiccups. Last night was her 21st birthday and she wanted to go out with her friends. I don't have a problem with cause I spent mine with my friends. I trust that she just hangs around her friends like most girls do, but her friend posted pic related to her instagram and now I don't know what to think. Not sure if it's grounds for break up or if I'm overreacting. Halp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClRQFI34xZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Break up man she's a whore. Has probably been cheating on you in those 2 years. She also looks shit for her age.

Boyyyy if my gf did that it'd be over.

yeah you gotta break it off man. cant be having any of that. Just make sure you dont do anything too crazy or put yourself in a bad positon

It could just be dancing. I'm just trying not to overreact

Done and dusted, mate. She's probably cheated already, end it. If it were my girl it'd be over in a heartbeat.

shes grinding on his dick

You got cucked

Who the fuck cares if she danced with some random guy? OR you could straight up just ask her what that pic is about... communication or something.

Don't care if it is a birthday party or not, any taken woman wouldn't be up on a random user wearing slutty fuck me clothes like that. Trust me dude, she's a party whore, leave her before she gives you an STD!

Nigga if that's just dancing then I'd be glad to give her some dance lessons on weekends. What i'm trying to say is this: His. Penis. Is. Basically. In. Her. Ass. Crack.

Ive been in the same boat man, altho she would class it as 'innocent' shes literally grinding her ass on another dudes dick. Thats not innocent. She will probably turn it on u and say ur jealous and over reacting but man in the long run u wont miss her foe the feels shes now put on u. Like i say, ive been in this situation and i held on longer than i shud have done but waa so much happier when i eventually decided to end the relationship

Topkek beta. Why are you on here asking for advice? Any person with any common fucking sense can see she is grinding on his dick. My question to you is since you've probably kissed her since then, how does that guy's dick taste you cuck?

Dump her before you become 100% cuck
Sorry to say, but most anons here are right, she prolly cheated the whole time

I see that but that's just typical dancing at a club

Cuck a doodle doo

She's pulling him harder into her!

Said the cuck

Make her fucking sorry for doing that but not in a physical way untill she feels really bad about it. Then if something simillar happens again dump her whore ass.

If you're taken you dance with your friends. Not hotdoging a random dude

Dump that slut. She sucked my cock last year

Another cuck spotted

Stfu OP's gf you're literally grinding cock

She's supposed to dance with her girlfriends, not other dudes. If I saw my gf dancing with other dudes - it would be over in that moment. AND she knows it and agrees with it and would do the same to me. So I'd call the shot and kick out that hoe gf or yours before she's the one kicking you out, buddy.

she's grinding on his dick

if you stay with her you're dumb enough to deserve it

Don't dump her. Stay with her as if nothing happened, cheat on her yourself, then when she finds out and gets upset, you say "I thought we were in an open relationship"

Sure, an STD is worth to win an argument to a literal slut, millenials are truly the cuck generation

The answer would be "Oh I was a bit drunk and didn't know what I was doing"
Next time she's out and drinking it might not stop at grinding through clothes.

What's the matter pussy bitch? Some girl broke your heart so you came on Sup Forums to be insecure? You beta hairy piece of sad shit

Dump her and spread nudes

Fact: Your bitch let some dude dry hump her ass in public.
-Relationship over or be a cuckfag forever.

If that's the kinda dude she chose to dance with, you better off without her. God those jeans and that shirt. She has no standard

run motherfucker, my bitch did less and turned out worse.

You have got to be a virgin.

I can't stop laughing at you..Jesus christ..you need mental help..topkek

Grow up. This isn't anything serious. Those who say it's beta to not get angry about this are virgin faggots who never got to know a normal girl in the real world..

nah mayne you don't get it.
a hoe ain't worth a second of your time, if you're wasting time fucking with her head u jus played urself

Are you fucking blind?

Kek himself spotted the cucks

Ask her about it like a fucking grown up - if you cant talk about these things, then your relationship is gonna break soon anyway. dont go angry gorilla on her though.
She is literally grinding a nother nudes dick... on a stage... ofcourse you have right to be upset, and if she dont see that, she aint a keeper

Here comes another cuck

Here's another virgin.

Ask then dump

OP, you had that guys dick in your mouth if you kissed her after this.

Teenager millenial cuck, grown up kiddo, whores must be discarded, but it seems that you rather love them

Kek, cuck

Checked

Christ, don't you realize you're also a millenial?

if this is a serious question then go ask /adv/ nigger

Wow, the insecurities in this fucking thread.

She danced fully clothed, with another fully clothed person.

If that really grinds your gears OP, you are should just come out clean and tell her that:

I feel insecure when you dance with other people, I forbid it, stop it or I break up.

Maybe she agrees, maybe she disagrees.
Only one way to find out.

That's not something to break up over. Obviously it's not cool for her to do but that doesn't warent you leaving her if she claims she's faithful. Majority of people telling you to leave her are more than likely virgins that have never touched a girl. Don't be dumb.

Maybe I am, but certainly not a cuck, just get a decent girl and thats it, whorish attitudes should not be encouraged in women, just keep a few whores are enough for men to enjoy, shouldnt be mainstream for women to be whores, is that simple

But did she come home that night?

OP u tell ur girl she looked pretty that night before she went out?

U aint no real bf anyway

He's right.

"buy the ticket, take the ride" - Hunter S. Thompson

youtube.com/watch?v=ClRQFI34xZs

You're missing the point. As for me, I wouldn't like to be cheated on, but if I got cucked, I wouldn't dump her just yet. I would plan my revenge. Stay with her and fuck her mind while fucking other girls on the side.

Bait or cuck?

Yeah typical dancing for whores before cocksucking in the bathroom lol...
Srsly which white girl would do shit like that in a relationship and not even feel guilty enough to tell her bf before her whorefriends upload pics of it?
You are making excuses op... if you want to keep her, keep her. But dont act as if you didnt know better, when she goes fullwhoremod. She's a skank. Just look at her.
Everybody tells you to dump her, so dump her. What's the point of asking for advice when ignoring it anyways?

What? Your gf doesn't even want to spend her birthday with you? This is not a good relationship.

So I did a little more digging around on my friends account (since I'm not following the other friends) and found this twerk video. I think you guys are right and I should just end it.

This. Op so this.. And fuck em in front of her

In that case you are what's wrong with men. You are why most girls say 'all guys are the same blah blah' well done for being just as bad as her

kys and eat shit you insecure fucking pussy ass fucking bitch

Unfortunately, OP, user is right. This is a deal breaker. Otherwise, there was a slim chance that guy just snuck up and her friend randomly got a shot. Also, your gf's friend is a fucking narc for posting this on ig.

They're doing a mating dance

>slut spotted
You are not normal, you are cockhungry and now show tits or gtfo.

Yeah she cleearly done sum noshing in the bogs that night. Shes gagging for it. If she didnt, but came home to u and fucked ur mind out... Nothing to worry about but if she came home "runk" and 'passed out', u know shes got sum alpha cum dripping into her gusset

You're proving absolutely nothing beyond that both genders are shit.

Who gives a flying fuck.

> Misogynist or idiot?

You're saying;
> You go dancing
> some hot stuff rubs you up quickly
> In that glorious moment of confirmed attention
> friend snaps a shot, your GF see's it later

You'd say she is in the right to end your relationship or be called a cuck?

You reason like a teenager.

She's grabbing that dude's fucking leg.

Plus the other shit OP posted.

OP, dump that shit immediately.

Whatever, you are acting like a controlling caveman, move to saudi or something dude, might be your kind of thing.

> Misogynist or idiot?
Misogynist

>same clothes
Wtf? She did this shit twice in one evening? What a whore...

The girl is going out seeking attention from other men.
Most people here wouldnt want a girl that does that.
It's not difficult to understand that.

Post video plz

This guy gets it

Those who can tolerate this shit are cucked by media, parents and school since age 5

probably bait, but dancing is one thing. she's pulling his hips so his dick is grinding into her ass... she's teasing his hard cock. idk where you learned to dance, but hook me up with your mom or sister cus i wanna fucking dance with them

It's on a private insta or else I would've.

this

>2 year relationship
>gf grinding on dudes AND posting it online for all of your friends to see

Jesus fucking christ, you might as well buy yourself a dick cage and get it over with

That makes you the morally bad person though

There is no reason to be angry for you, retard. If you like your girl grinding on other mens dick, go for it. But don't act like that is normal or acceptable behavior to an average man. You dont need to yell at us because you are different.

Morality is overrated. Look where it got Ron Paul and Bernie

>just as bad as her
Are you retarded? Do you not understand how cause & effect works?

Info please pal. We'll get it ourselves

>I will turn into a Sith and make her suffer for all her life because that will make me happy

Post up nudes!

But it would make me happy.

I'd spy on her, to see what she's really doing while you're not around. Don't bring up the picture, get her off guard. Don't break up with her because of this, it could've been a one time thing.

Ok Hay guys! I'm not OP but I need advice too Can you tell me where I went wrong in my ok cupid messages? I've sent a lot like this and no response >.

>not letting your girlfriend grind on dicks is "controlling"

Holy shit, did you not have a father or something?
This is some pathetic ass bullshit mate

Stupid.
>morals: Principles or habits with respect to right or wrong conduct. While morals also prescribe dos and don'ts, morality is ultimately a personal compass of right and wrong.
He got to live up to his morals not yours. Your post makes no sense at all. Stop usimg words without knowing what they mean.

If you can tell me how to do it through mobile then I'll do it.

The fact that you have a keyboard scares me.

1- she doesn't look that good
2- she looks like a fucking crack whore
3- what kind of clothes is she using?
Yeah, just end it OP, she doesn't even have a good ass or tits, is almost a fucking plank.

Well don't just be Meann!! Tell me what to do please! :-)