My girlfriend passed away in a freak moshing accident at an Andy Sixx concert a few months ago...

My girlfriend passed away in a freak moshing accident at an Andy Sixx concert a few months ago. She was his biggest fan and passed away with a smile on her face.

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if I can get 50 replies that say "I would suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole" before this thread 404's, I'll go ahead and dump them.

I would suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole

stop it fag

This is the funniest story I have ever read

Why is she wearing the flag of a country who has endeavored to undermine the bedrock of American democracy, to bomb our friends and allies in the middle east, and to use their opressive regime to oppress the most vulnerable communities across the world? We cannot tolerate anyone wearing a Russian flag. FUCK YOU

who is the girl in the pic tho

I will not suck any logs for nudes of your crummy, dead b8 gf. Now please go suck a liquid log of bleach.

"freak moshing accident" ffs

Alyna Rinn, russian streamer

Алина Рин

don't lie faggot

Good, people who mosh are all edgy little pieces of shit

What's wrong?
alinarinrin, let's go to google, stupid idiot

Shut the fuck up you russian piece of shit. You people fucked with democracy. Saddam Hussein learned an important lesson about that, bitch

could've sworn it was a freak gardening accident or a train accident

thanks for the bump you stupid piece of shit

So butthurt
Cry more libtard.

post the nudes

DUDE WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY SPAM SHIT ABOUT SUCKING SHIT FROM ANDY SIXXS ASSHOLE WTF CUNT WHY

There's more than one of us, newfag

I'm not russian, son of dog

post one nude or sexy photo as proof op has anything

post a tease tho to see if it's even worth lol

KYS YOU FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT. STOP SHIT POSTING AND MOVE ON

Get your shitty copy pasta out of here.

>If you don't reply to this post, your workplace will explode while you're asleep tonight.

op has nothing abort theard