When simians attack: Three white high school football players in southern Idaho have been charged in the brutal sexual...

When simians attack: Three white high school football players in southern Idaho have been charged in the brutal sexual assault of a disabled teammate, who is black. No media outrage here, eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClRQFI34xZs
youtube.com/watch?v=lZE-kuswdaM
reddit.com/r/Blackfellas/
reddit.com/r/Blackfellas/comments/5m98dz/chicago_torture_video_4_charged_with_hate_crimes/
reddit.com/r/Blackfellas/comments/5m50d7/exactly_how_i_feel_right_now/
twitter.com/melaninbarbie/status/816878544026484737
youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just teenage stupidity

EXACTLY, just like the four teens in Chicago.

I really hate teenagers, whites included. They act really fucking stupid and the justice system and the media continues to wave off the idea of giving teenagers the sentences they deserve because of "decisions they made with immature minds.
Fuck them, lock them up until iPhone 47 comes out and buses are flying.

that's just the tip of the iceberg for Idaho, between the simplot family and the basque mafia plenty of kids and drifters go missing, wind up cut up and played with

The cops usually just blame it on other drifters but it's been happening for so long that people talk

There is outrage, mainly due to the dropping of charges for all but one of them as well as the sexual assault nature dropped and instead charged with a minor assault charge that is not sexual. Even though they kicked a hanger up the black kids ass. Can't label it a sex crime though, don't want to ruin the poor little guys life by making a sex offender

how about a link to the story?

except there was, and it's a nigger, who cares

WTF?

why can't niggers behave Sup Forums?

Of course not, its only a nigger

>the basque mafia

White niggers. Fuck all white people .

Lazy stupid white people .

>they shoved things up his ass
>expecting media outrage
>MUH HOMOSEXUAL SUPREMACISTS

The media protects gays too m8, too bad everyone's a victim

White people are fit to be slaves. They obviously cannot govern themselves

Whites are horrible. Thank god for the internet to expose them. Fuck them all

Yea, and there obviously will be more. If niggers want to act like subhuman animals we will treat them like subhuman animals untill they know their place.

youtube.com/watch?v=ClRQFI34xZs

he's right actually, those damn basqos are corrupt as fuck. Even the mormon church keeps a close eye on their basque members and tries very hard to make sure they marry non-basque people to literally breed it out.

where you from in Idunno m8?

>whites invented the internet
You're welcome sub-human, try not to do crimes n' shieeet today while you wait for your Obama bucks

youtube.com/watch?v=lZE-kuswdaM

You know what you sound exactly like? The niggers you complain about. Why don't you be the change you want to see? And if you say "They deserve it, they're lower animals", then that justifies the black behavior. You are the lower animal for wanting to attack them

Yea, if you could get the nigger cock out of your ass and the nigger semen out of your system you might relize whites overall arent going to do anything, its the poor uneducated one living with the niggers who will do the work for us.

>sperging this hard
you failed to refute his point. Tell me, how often do you visualize such inseminations? Methinks often, which probably shames you and therefore explains your rage.

But the truth is, you hate yourself most of all.

Wow, looks like the dumb nigger manged to spell thesaurus or managed to get close enough for google to help them. Its cute that niggers think we care what they think.

manged?

I mange all the time. I manged real good yesterday, but I don't know if I'll be doing much manging today. I guess you could say I'm more of a casual manger.

hahaha, lord its easy to bait niggers

*it's

Feels so good

hey look! It's this guy
shouldn't you get back to your nigger deepthroating?

Drilling for white oil

Fake news.

typical republican fucktard. Denying basic facts that contradict your worldview. It must be nice living in such a nicely crafted little "reality".

Why dont you post link then you b8ing nigger faggot?

Beaten by blacks

rawstory com/2016/12/idaho-teen-football-player-walks-free-after-sodomizing-black-disabled-teammate-with-wire-hanger/

But wait, there's more!

magicvalley com/news/local/crime-and-courts/teen-pleads-guilty-in-dietrich-locker-room-attack/article_2fc6d997-153a-5f8e-945f-d311ee73cd4c.html

magicvalley com/news/local/crime-and-courts/police-twin-falls-teen-threatened-to-stab-man-in-racially/article_95b2aa43-774f-5662-bd77-5f4264429ff5.html

Remember now, you're a fucking retard!

twelve year old detected.

You're missing out on the greatest pleasure! Take it more and more!

Why can't whites be the change they want to see?

apparently the change they want to see is minority rape and assault.

But we are. We gave you freedom although you guys just kept running back to us into the prison system. You remember how your dad used to whip you for doing something bad? Well we are merely doing the same by incarcerating you in prison for the crimes you commit.

Why would there be outrage? Blacks are subhuman.

aaand raping them in the locker room amiright?

They need to stand by and allow blacks to assault them.

if they could get away with it like the white kids can, then why not?

reddit.com/r/Blackfellas/
After following through with your shit story, I realized that where the story was originally posted was having quite the "racial" issues. Upon further research of why the moderators for that particular subreddit is stepping down, I onlky realized how much of a complaining piece of heaping shit they are. Complain about trump complain about "recent up votes" and white people in general. Step down nigger, no one gives a shit. You're not Martin Luther King JR. No one gives a flying fuck about you.

Exactly, I hate whites and they need to be the change they want to see. They need to react passively and allow blacks go have their way. They can't name one good reason why they should not do that

I heard Tyrone enjoys it even more considering he was locked up at the age of 12 and never could differentiate what pussy looked like.

"Thank god for the internet to expose them"
I've been exposed?
Calm down there Rahim I can't tell if the language barrier is the problem or you're just kind of autistic

Those damn white people need to allow us niggers to live in freedom. If I want to ride the bus and subway for free, they need to let me do so. If I want that slushy from 7/11 and I don't have enough spare change for it, they NEED to let me keep it. If I have too much children and can't afford them, they NEED to take care of them for me and pay me to send them off to school. Is this not the american dream?

See? Nothing but hate speech form whites. Insults and mockery. Whites just aren't cut out for peace.

>bait
>covering up autism
>same thing right

"Whites are horrible"
"Fuck them all"
"Nothing but hate speech from whites"
You have to learn what double standard means.

How do you like it? How's it feel? You are really judgmental. Typical white behavior. If you don't like hate speech, then why do you do it? You're sick and sad

reddit.com/r/Blackfellas/comments/5m98dz/chicago_torture_video_4_charged_with_hate_crimes/
>"after walter scott i'm pretty convinced somebody from their hood paid these idiots to do this shit in exchange for dropped charges. this is too well timed and blatant, the victim too convenient, and they were caught to quick for me to believe this is anything but orchestrated."

Niggers will be niggers and will never accept blame. At least white people can accept blame and mistakes but are willing to improve. Not saying all but it's in their race
>yfw arabic

reddit.com/r/Blackfellas/comments/5m50d7/exactly_how_i_feel_right_now/
twitter.com/melaninbarbie/status/816878544026484737
>All of the white people in the #BLMKidnapping tag aren't nearly as concerned about the white boy as they are with demonizing black people.
Like yall give a shit about the black race when protesting but instead, just cause menace, destruction and looting.

I never said I don't like hate speech. You're spouting constant tangent of (what seems like a lifelong tradition of) racist shit and then turning around and "ohh u wites r rly racist and hateful typical white person lul"
It seems you're hateful.
How does it feel to be exactly the thing you preach against? You racist nigger pig.

That's what I was just saying to you! God white people are so stupid, holy shit. How does it feel to be the very thing you're preaching against as well as being stupid? Whites are just a big wreck

Niggers like chicken. So I can say that all niggers like chicken. Does that exclude mixed children? No, the gene that makes them love chicken is prevalent even in white society, these mixed kids will always go for the chicken.

Whites have no courage. A bully is never a strong man. Whites would do it just like us, they just don't have no heart

why always post niggas with gays and sluts? are you proud of being withe gay slaves or to get only the garbage of the white girls?

You haven't elaborated on a single subject other than you hate whites and your grammar/spelling could use work. Why do you hate the white race so much again?

Your entire history speaks for itself. Nothing good comes from whites.

And this is why #BlackLivesMatter is a thing. The kids from Chicago (black) will be charged and sent to prison, as they should. These white guys get of free because they are white. Institutional racism at its finest.

My entire history? Like, of my life?
No I'm assuming you mean "the white people history", in which case, elaborate on the events of this story of ceaseless white crime and destruction you cry about that I don't see.
>nothing good comes from whites
Are you even trying to make a point or are your emotions getting to ya

On your knees

I actually think Eric Harris said it best
"I think we are all a waste of natural resources and should be killed off, and since humans have the ability to choose... and I'm human... I think I will choose to kill and damage as much as nature allows me to so take that. fuck you, and eat napalm + lead! HA! only Nature can stop me. I know I could get shot by a cop after only killing a single person, but hey guess the fuck WHAT! I chose to kill that one person so get over it! Its MY fault! not my parents, not my brothers, not my friends, not my favorite bands, not computer games, not the media. IT is MINE! go shut the fuck up!"

Let the fucking kids learn to take some responsibility for their actions

Yup! Racism is alive and well in America

>niggers are a weak race due to their constant need to bully and posture over others

Ftfy

>I'm super gay

Silly OP - niggers are not humans!

>sick degenerates is the same as a racially and motivated kidnapping and torture.

It's clear who's superior

>hint: it's not me

We all know you're a sweaty, tiny cocked, little manlet who wishes he could be even the tiniest bit of a hood instead of a insecure little nigger.

"Job well done"?

Nigger never worked a day in his life.

Did they broadcast it online?

Is there footage?

So you'll understand why these other criminals who THEMSELVES made their acts public and preserved them forever in digital media and servers all around the world, receive more attention that your faggy hicks.

damn i dint know he said that

The same people were screaming "FUCK DONALD TRUMP NIGGA!" and "FUCK WHITEY. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE NIGGA" and the equally elegant "KILL WHITEY. FUCKING CRACKA BITCHES. AY WASSUP WASSUP. CUT HIS SKIN. AYYY"

And unlike niggers, we white people aren't gonna protest, riot, or make it some kind of racial issue, either.

Indeed.

This logically garners a lot of attention.

At least he was self aware of his actions and blamed himself and no one else.

Here he is in Vidya form:
youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg

His journal. He didn't want the media to blame his actions on irrelevant bullshit, ironically they did
Not really. Eric had a goal with what he did and they both saw themselves as higher beings. Hatred is just violence for the sake of violence