anyone else experience this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cchrint.org/2009/09/03/cia-mind-control-doctors/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe once, but a single bang only

WTF LAST NIGHT THAT shit happened to me with 2 bangs i thought it was one of my mates

typically one loud BANG for me. Pretty rare though.

It was technically three bangs for me.

I have a security door so I thought it might be a drunk.

Sometimes I'll be laying down, and right as I'm about to sleep I'll get a jolt, and I'll hear a ding or a bang on metal in my head.
Like the source of the sound is dead center of my head.

Also similar, I call them brain warps, before I notice this sound, I notice I would have like... Whole wave like warping sensations in my brain/around my head.

Anyone else get what I mean?
>Inb4 dying

Yeah I had that, except instead of bangs it sounded like an airplane was falling from the sky getting closer. It got really loud, shit was fucked.

Has to be some wizard user who has the inside scoop on how to unlock my super powers or some shit.

Bump

Exploding head syndrome is actually a major symptom of active AIDS because by the time you get this symptom, it means you've had the HIV infection for several years. Trust me, I'm actually a doctor.

Pls no

I fuck raw so that's not funny user

Yes user your not the only one

Same thing to

en mah 'hood the Bang mean duck yo hed nigga

Proof

Shit man, living alone sounds gay asf. No one but one's self. Thank goodness for drugs. But still. Oh well

user talk to me im loney

Plz

Sure nigga, about to jog in like 15 cause fat. But remember, we are lonely one way or another

>But remember, we are lonely one way or another

What do you mean by this ???

im lonely too, only beers and weed to keep me company

At the end of the day, at least in my experience, we will only have ourselves my nig. We wake up alone, go to sleep alone. We do everything alone. I've gotten used to being alone were whenever I develop some sort of friendship or intimacy with anyone it becomes bothersome because it will just end or get my feelings involved. I want it, but it's better to just avoid it

>im lonely too, only beers and weed to keep me company

Kek ...i only drink like a bottle of wine each week

But idk ... I wanna do something new what should i do

Yo, I am not ashamed nor do I care to say I love being intoxicated

Same

I like the warn feeling

>[citation]: right out of my shit-filled asshole

I made that shit up and I'm not a pussy-ass doctor. Doctors are fucking government cucked Nazis. Ugh, I fucking hate those 'professions,' you know all those 'positions' those sheeple always talk about they want their children to become and whose daughters they want to marry them. They'll do anything for money. Doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc., are the epitome of the do-nothings, the banality of evil, the people who will do the worst shit all in the name of, "I was just doing my job."

cchrint.org/2009/09/03/cia-mind-control-doctors/

Doctors, scientists, medical 'professionals' are the ones who engineered the HIV virus as a weapon of genocide. Hippocratic oath my fucking ass.

Trust no one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

>doctors
Don't trust those motherfuckers.

I had it alot when i was 7 damm dude thats fucked up

See:

It was a joke lmao