Celebrity thread

Celebrity thread

here's a thread for the circlejerkers

Can we maybe have a deeper thread than just posting celeb pics? This shit seems kind of cancerous, but there were cool people in the last one. Maybe celebs we have met? Or rumors we've heard about celebs? Or even celeb fiction? Just posting pics of celebs is FB/Reddit tier shit that has no place on 4chins.

>that has no place on 4chins
Go make your own thread. This is what it is.

my heart

Emma is so fucking hot

We absolutely need more summer glau but I don't have any so I post Emma's tits

I am not really sure what I am doing in these threads besides collecting

Presumably also jerking off? I get immediate erections every time I see bella

You're the same user who was in my "go on" thread yesterday aren't you? How's it going?

Nice but here's a closeup

Why? All of this shit is readily available on any search engine. And don't even tell me you still jerk off to static images. What's the point?

I wish :'|

go somewhere you're wanted. all i know is that it's not here.

I don't recall anything about go on but please do go on with summer she is very fucking sexy. I offer emma in return because she is my obsession

Bella doesn't do it for you? She is literally built for sex, an actual sex machine.

Another

Well we're tired of your fucking uninspired normie cancer on our site, so maybe you should be the one to should piss off.

Too hot

Not happening. Get used to it or go get us our own board. These are your only options.

Hnnng I am going to explode, her is in that beach pic was amazing

>Dreama

She is amazing

INCOMING

Holy shit she is so fucking hot

She is like the terminator of sex

You should probably rephrase that.

Her body is incredibly sexy, any more of her ass?

I forgot she played a terminator, this thread is awesome for me personally

hover hard of summer

That's how I was introduced to her... I'm pretty sure anyways... I could be wrong.

It was apparently a marketing strategy for her to show off her ass as much as possible.

we called a truce.

Firefly,/serenity for me

that's unfortunately very flat.

Everyone's so picky on this site. An ass is an ass. A hot girl's ass is a hot girl's ass.

Everyone on this site is also so sensitive. Like prepubescent-level sensitive. They lash off if you hurt their feelings, thinking that stops adults from doing what they want.

As a troll, I have to say it's really sad what's happened to the art-form. Back in the day trolling was beautiful, but then the trolled tried trolling and everything went downhill after that. Now it's just pathetic. And now we try to make the most of Sup Forums despite how it's crumbling from the inside out and the idiot trolls are smashing their heads against the wall because they think that's what this site is about these days. Sup Forums has changed and it's not going back. Some people don't learn though.

He's probably got a little timer set that tells him when to post. He thinks that way he'll catch us off guard, cuz we think he's gone. He's got nothing better to do.