I was molested as a young teen. AMA. Pic related

I was molested as a young teen. AMA. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClRQFI34xZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

details?

Like?

That's okay user, I wasn't a teen, but I'm aboard a similar boat.

I always feel bad for ppl who were molested.. how has it effected your life

I'll have to be honest, not great. I had told my stepdad and he didn't believe me, so I felt like I couldn't trust any adults growing up. I was already pretty depressed from a young age, but I ended up attempting suicide around the time it happened; eight. I'm 21 now and I've gotten a lot better than I was before, but there's still times where I'm too nervous to befriend people, especially dudes. Even if I think differently, I'll always feel like useless because of it. I told my mom semi-recently and she said "get over it" because she's had a hard life growing up.

Even worse because he was my cousin, so when I'm forced to go to extended family things I always feel like crying; No matter how much I had tried to calm down before. He's a huge scumbag whose been in jail a lot for drugs and other things, so I'm thankful I didn't end up like him

Sorry about any spelling errors, I haven't gone to sleep in a while.

so you were 8
and he was your cousin

that's a detail
anymore?

good luck user

I'm not OP, I'm sorry holy shit I mistook the user's question.
Ignore me please, my mistake.

Thanks user, it hasn't been easier with recent events.

youtube.com/watch?v=ClRQFI34xZs

tell me about you then

My ex was molested as a child. Raped as an adult. Shes was fucked up in the head. Hypersexual, dead inside, felt worthless

I was brutally raped in a swimming pool change room as a five year old. Walking on wet concrete has always made my arse throb. (think of the biggest poo you have ever done that hurt and replace it with the rough end of a pineapple x10)
I don't mean to hijack your thread op and one day I will share more details.

IT HURTS- NO ONE WOULD HAVE BELIEVED ME

Well, I'm 21, was raped by my ex at the age of 19 after we had been dating for two years. He had known of my past before we started dating, so it was just kind of ironic in the end. I'm absolutely scared of any sort of intimacy, so sexual touching is terrifying to me. After he realized he wasn't gonna be getting anything from me and after the rape, he dumped me. He was actually the first person I had ever dated IRL.

I wanted to die a friendless virgin growing up. My goal was to not make it to 21, but I realized I had to get over myself. I can't do any sort of intimate relationship due to my self-conscious behavior and fear of being hurt again. Unfortunately, I have to thank what happened for making me how selfless I am. That's to a fault though, as I'm willing to just through myself away to help others.

What else do you wanna know?

hot

Oh, to add on. The intimacy thing includes myself. Masturbating does nothing for me.

Sorry to hear that user, I hope you've at least coped well over the years

details about the molestation when 8

why did you bother with a bf if you were never going to have sex?
that's like using a dildo as a book end

well i feel bad for ppl who dont know the difference between affect and effect ffs

Were you the statue or the kid

There's not a lot to detail, user. My cousin talked about wanting to play house and because I was the oldest I had to be the mom. He took me to the basement, forced his tongue down my throat, went to get his dick out then... I just sort of blanked out. I repressed most of what happened besides it occurring. I remember realizing that this wasn't a good thing and I ran upstairs to tell my stepdad, who I trusted a lot. He said "well I don't think he'd do that." and other shit along with it. I wasn't sure what else to do, because telling my mom would do fuck all because if any of her kids complained, she'd just bring up her own past.
I am now terrified of basements and the dark even as an adult.

And tbh it just kind of happened. We had a lot in common and I thought I had found someone who valued me and was willing to work with me, even if we didn't stay together.
I haven't dated since and I was willing to change for him and try to conquer my fear of intimacy.

as long as I can remember I hated being hug or kissed I had no friends because I hated company other than my own, but for some reason this one uncle got a pass, his attention was like my childhood drug, when I was 9 he asked for sex and I allowed him full access to me until I was 13 and my mother remarried and moved, never seen him since
my hate of intimacy has just grown since, agoraphobic anti-social and non sexual
but I like the internet

I can get that user. I always tense up or freeze whenever someone tries to hug me goodbye, including my family. I have to be the one to initiate any sort of hug or pat or else I get scared. Kissing is something that disgusts me now, even if it's just from my mom on my cheek.
The few friends I do trust and have understand me, and my roommate who is also a previous victim of course exactly knows my feeling. If anything, I'd have to say he had it worse. His cousin would constantly molest him (maybe even rape, I'd never ask) for years on end. He couldn't tell anyone and there were times he had to share his room with the cousin and couldn't say no or shit would be started.

I'm closer to 50 than 40 now
Even typing this starts the ache
Only turned to face life in last couple of years

Thanks cunt

That's unfortunate, but you're still here. I wouldn't push yourself then user, I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable

I get your cousin, man. You look like you have a nice and inviting boipussy :^)