Well my GF asked to go out for her 21st birthday and she asked if I stayed home cause it was a girls night out only and...

Well my GF asked to go out for her 21st birthday and she asked if I stayed home cause it was a girls night out only and some dinner. I didn't see my GF cause she had a hangover but when I log on facebook this morning I find this pic posted on an album in her best friend's profile. Not sure what to fucking do now. She's still sleeping and hasn't called yet. Advice please.

Leave her if you have any self respect - she clearly doesn't have any for you.

Dump the whore. Its obvious what her intentions were if she asked you not to come out

You should be more upset that your girlfriend was dancing with the most dweeb looking dude ever.

Get into a fight, win it and break down her self image and profit. Keep your balls intact.

She ain't worth your time and effort. Also she might have aids now.

kek

Kill yourself faggot shit.

Advice: Use a picture that doesn't have about 1000 matches in google image search for your shitty troll threads.

you think his dick was actually inside her in this pic OP? I bet it was. She seems to be enjoying herself.

how about you go drink bleach you sub human worthless fucking queer. go die from cancer or kill yourself you fucking degenerate

Dump the hoe

So original..

Awkwardly tell her you're sorry for not satisfying her and tell her you have no right to tell her what she can't do

So retarded...

Nice copypasta user.

Again but with a different picture? Really?

Creativity is dead

Keep beein original..

ofc there's only one way to tell a degenerate to kill themselves.

My advice is short and simple: Grow up

How long have you been dating?

Honestly, if this isn't a serious relationship, then you can't really make any claims. You don't go out and flirt with girls when she's not around? Yeah, this is a bit on the wilder side, but context matters. Drunk girl grinds a guy on her girls night out and that's it? Seems more like she needs to make it up to you rather than dump her.

Sure, if you want some automaton robot that has no emotion and no excitement, dump her.

If you want someone who enjoys life, but damn sure knows who she's going home with, then let her show that to you.

rubbing your ass one someone else's dick does not constitute as a "wild" lifestyle. it only means you're a whore. not sure you taught you how to dance user but can I rub my dick on your sister or mother like that cause its just dancing ofc. kek

Definitely not "just dancing." It's flirting. But I would definitely come in contact with multiple girls like that at a club and not expect that I'm going to go home and fuck them.

This

Do you want to marry and have kids with a whore? Do you want your kids to ask you in the future "Why is mommy grinding her ass on a strangers dick?"

No? I didn't think so. It's time to be a man, and respectfully end the relationship and look for someone who is worthy.

I have only seen this thread 3 times today

How is life working out for you buddy? Maybe it's time to close down you internet browser and go get some fresh air.

It's the new year, maybe it's time to stop promising yourself that you will change and actually start following through

Become the person you want to be, not this sad fucking excuse of a man that you are now.

I believe in you, you glorious winged faggot.

Now go forth and fly!

She asked you not to come so she could go crazy and get fucked and have a good time.

She might just be cucking your or she may be actively shopping for a new BF before she dumps you.

Either way, it's fucking over right?

Just fuckin dump her OP

step 1: pretend to forgive her
step 2: have the roughest sex of your life
step 3: leave and never come back. cut off all content

Honestly, I think this is honest advice. If she had any respect for you, or your relationship together, she wouldn't be out shaking her ass all over some random guy. I'm sorry, bro.

Shut the fuck up.

This is cringy as hell. Lol

/thread

Still, you can't tell me that op's girlfriend respects him if she keeps him away so she can get freaky on the dance floor with other guys while he's not around. I'd be fucking pissed.

She obviously wanted to cheat on you. It's not even hidden. Dump the bitch. If she tries to make a bullshit excuse don't listen to her. Kick that whore to the curb

Yet the picture you posted is from a thread back in 2014.

All the retards that now are on Sup Forums are answering you without even checking the fucking picture with google search.

And people wonder why i abandoned this place.

Lol, she's not even hot.

see how newfags come in and just take the bait? As long as the flies come, these people will shovel the shit.

I really feel for that poor soul, how devoid of meaningful interaction do you have to be to get this low.

I'm pretty devoid of meaningful interaction, haven't considered making up stories and shit posting yet. I think this is a different kind of person all together.