Time for your morning logic test, lets separate the retards from the Sup Forumstards

time for your morning logic test, lets separate the retards from the Sup Forumstards

4?

Tank number 3, right?

2, connection between 2 and 3 is closed.

Number 4 will be filled first. Then 3, 2 and then 1.

3 because water can't go up and defy gravity :^)

ya

3 & 4 at the same time?

yeah i just saw that after saying 4

Autism

Oh fuck, didnt see that, yeah number 2 will fill up then and then 1.

we have a winner

>Being this gay with the correct answer

Good perception

Ah good eye, I didnt see that

autism

Yes, and?

Sometimes we come on this shitty Kenyan bread making forum to post stupid answers.

Number 2 being closed aside 3 and 4 will both fill up at the same time.

>1

3 is blocked off and 2 wont completely fill

The weird thing is that I saw that but I thought it's just a low production picture and it has not properly been cleaned up

this

No. number 3 wont be fully filled because of the hydraulic pressure that a near filled 3 pushes water through the small tube into 4, filling that one first before the pressure is "relieved" and then 3 will fully get filled.

That closed pipe is such a bad shoop

not a real Einstein in this posters pants, in fact how can you be so fucking stupid, here is a cock to suck, I am sure you can manage that

Impossible to answer without knowing the viscosity of the liquid and the fill rate.

none of that shit matters cause the faucet is the same size as the holes and you can clearly see it is barely dripping

This is incorrect. it depends on the volume of water per second that is poured.

even the Sup Forums tards can clearly see it is DRIPPING, not enough flow that flow makes any difference at all, here is a log of shit for you to eat you stupid faggot that cant understand a simple image