Fuck Sup Forums I'm fucked

Fuck Sup Forums I'm fucked.
So my parents found my heroin kit with 2 rigs and my dope. Along with 2 grams of coke and 10 sheets of acid.

I'm 21 and currently saving money to move out. Ive got a great job. And manage to keep my hobbies a secret. Now I think they're going to either call the police or have a fucking intervention and for me to go to rehab or they'll kick me out.

What the fuck do I say or do? Also how do I ask to get my stuff back? Anyone have this kind of expierwnce? I'm not a God damn junkie I work for my stuff and only indulge very rarely.

Quit while your ahead, heroine leads to nothing good man.

It means you get to stay alive. I've seen somebody OD before. It's fucking gross. Be thankful you're not at the junky stage and it ends here.

Stop this shit will ruin your life

>10 sheets
>2 rigs
>not a junkie

Neat.

Go to the gym and make training your addiction. Boxing can save your life.

this. seriously. at least the heroin and coke.
Acid is alright in my "book"

Just smoke some weed in your free time. It won't hurt. Acid is alright if used carefully too. None of that other shit tho OP

Ayyyyyy ah get it

yea weed is good too

The acid is cool. And 10 sheets is quite a bit to be holding on to, I'm guessing by sheet you meant tab/hit/dose. But the rest is garbage man. Especially the H. "Only indulge very rarely" will change quickly. I've seen it happen, I've been through it (opiates in general, not necessarily herion) and it's no good my dude.

TL;DR : psychs are good, don't do herion

The acid won't get you hooked, but this is a wake up call to get off heroin. One of my closest friends was found dead in his parents house after an OD just 8 months ago. If not for yourself, do it for your family. Heroin is fucking shit, regardless of how often you use it. Find something that makes life worth living and stick to it. No, drugs are not one of those things.

Well, you deserve everything you get OP. Shouldn't have started doing drugs in the first place

Faglord

fuck you
(not OP)

Just beat the shit out of them to get your smack back.

You are 21, do whatever you want. Also move out asap. Fuck them.

YOLO bro.

Don't listen to these fags,keep shooting up OP.
It will be fun,imagine the rush as soon as you hit the plunger.

fuck you

fuck you
(also not OP) kys

>I'm not a God damn junkie
kek.. keep telling yourself that loser.
If you weren't you wouldn't mind the loss, instead you're more interested in getting your shit back that looking than a disappointment to your folks. Pathetic

Chekt

And ya fuck heroine man.. so many other drugs to do that are fun and not sleezy as fk. I second this post

probably to sell

You are a junkie this shit will ruin your life.

Accept the help now. You are 21 and live with your parents, you are not doing well financially.

Get a fucking grip loser.

i told my mom that i was smoking weed when i was 17 i think. we just talked about the risks and stuff and she agreed to leave me be.
i havent done anything worse than that at all and you should just get of the heroin dude.
i have seen some fucked up people and they all started like you.. seriously just dont

>not a junkie
>heroin kit, 2 rigs, 2 grams of coke, 10 sheets of acid

Pick one.

Seriously, give that trash up OP. You will only fuck up your life

What's with all the newfags literring this thread?

If you wanna shoot up some dope, then go on, it's not really that terrible as normies say.

faggot
>I used to be in love with H.
>Then she did me dirty and fucked my life completely over

kys newfag. back to youtube watching "top 10 Sup Forums hackers".

fuck you
what's your fucking problem

pretty shitty parents if they call the cops on you.

this.
>but I am a functioning addict, I pay for my own shit!
Until you get fired for nodding at work, or some other unforeseen circumstance, and you're left out of money with a dope habit. Or your tolerance gets too high to where you have to blow all of your money JUST to get well. It's a slippery slope. No addict/junkie wakes up like "HEY TODAY'S THE DAY I'LL FINALLY BECOME A JUNKIE AT LONG LAST! :D", shit's a gradual, trust me, I've been down this road.

Tell them you were selling

What is OD?

Living at home.
Parents found your drugs.
Tells me all I need to know about your character right there.
Whatever sound advice you're given here will go unheeded anyway.

overdose

10 fucking sheets?1?1?1

Niger you crazy your lsd will go start to lose potency before you can even finish that shit if you really 'indulge rarely'

Don't lie to yourself druggie