UNHAND HER YOU SWINE

UNHAND HER YOU SWINE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1stwnj944mA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's fucking ugly. Based Issac can do better.

i hate everyone involved with that movie

>this is a 10/10 in Britain

>black toenail polish

Confirmed darkside?

who's more high test, Daisy or the dog?

based Gary

The heck... after all that exercising training and it looks like she has gotten fatter with all that arm fat...

RUN DOG RUN

Poor Boyega, getting friend zoned in the movie and now in real life as Isaac is stealing her ;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=1stwnj944mA

How can anyone find her attractive at all? Oscar Isaac looks more fuckable than she does in this photograph.

SPICED

a cute

People aren't like in your animus. Anyway, even ripped people need to get some dehydratation going to show more muscle definition. She's looking good... for a 6/10 chav.

What happened to her arm?

Yes, the angles of her face/mouth are acute. What's your point?

Oh god someone tell her to stop smiling

I'd honestly rather fuck that dog.

different stand you fatass

Why?

see
When you see them at events like that, wearing designer dresses and shit, they made sure to look their best.

The other pic is casual and what she really looks like when drinking water normaly.

pepper ur angus

She's a human conundrum. Sometimes she's fucking adorable, sometimes she's not even solid 7 tier.

I'd probably still wife her for those adorable moments though.

I may be fat but am still curious why she looks fatter after supposedly working out a lot

S-slimer? Are you going around possessing cuties again?

Is Daisy gettin' THICC?

>you only work out to lose weight

Yeah she has a little roll too. But you can't expect much from female action stars, exercise is a tool of the patriarchy

take that back >:(

I want to ____ that xenomorph

Because of bulking. Go to /fit/. they'll explain it to you. You might also get a fit no homo bf in the process.

She's bulkan.

It was pretty shit

That shit can't be good for your knees

deluded cunt

its fine if you're not obese

Everyone has "rolls" you dimwit. Look at her stance ffs. Anyone, even the most ripped male ever, would look like a little faty in that stance.

Chomp

Good thing she posts these videos, I'm sure there are people trying to get the fridge shape going for themselves.

Why did you crop out the black man she is looking at in this video?

Are you stupid or just fat?

Now I can,t stop thining of her in that stance above my head about to piss in my mouth.

And I'm not even into watersports or chavs!

When she sees the donger

are you a dentist?

I'm thinking the same but also based Isaac is there too and he's making that face. The dog is in the corner looking at all 3 of us in disgusted fascination.

>rowing 20 pounds
Female '''''fitness''''' is a joke. Either get on TRT to turn into a man, or stop trying

this gives me new ideas for my shoulder workout later

>"unhand him you swin"

ftfy

OFF MY LADY YOU PIG

>hfw it's 8+ inches

lel

Not even mad.

Whats with that stance?

I'd keep the dog and the spic

to get the vagina smell everywhere

This is mesmerising.

what's wrong with it?

>zottman curls
Confirmed for /fit/izen

you should buy a new fridge

It seems she's gaining some ass from all that squatting.

It's obvious they fucked already. Just look up at that video of them singing together.

SHES BEEN WRKING OUT WAY TOO MUCH

I APPRECIATE THE NEWLY ACQUIRED ASSETS

BUT COOL DOWN GIRL COULD YOU PASS A DRUG TEST

He's gay dummy

>I'm gonna tear up the fuckin' dance floor dude, check it out

Damn those are really thick eyebrows

she runs like a retard

Shit, she's actually got a pretty good vertical.

Also;
>db snatches

Obviously it's a 10/10 in America also considering you thought she was sufficient to lead one of the biggest American movie franchises of all time.

You racist cunt.

Hate all you want, her profile reveals that she truly does have a spectacular ass

Lad sort your willies out we don't reply to cheap bait here.

I thought Daisyposting was dying?

friendly reminder she's a patrician waifu and if you don't agree reddit is your home now

better with long hair desu

AHHHHHH THOSE TOES JUST FUCK MY SHITNUP DAMMNYBOU HAHHAHAJAJAJJAJA

THIS:

>people on Sup Forums don't know that Oscar Isaac is a buttpirate

Please. She and the new cast will be exposed once Mark Hamill and Carrie retire. Harrison Ford fucking carried The Force Awakens.

>Daisy Ridley, who plays Rey in "Star Wars: The Force Awakens," is best known for fighting the evil Kylo Ren. But in a recent personal Instagram post, she revealed her near decades-long fight against endometriosis and polycystic ovary syndrome.

>Endometriosis is an often painful ovarian syndrome in which "tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus — the endometrium — grows outside the uterus," according to the Mayo Clinic.

>i hate everyone involved with that movie
apologize

gary a cute!!

Urgh.........Gross.

So its cool to hit it rawdog?

s-sure

She really isn't attractive. I remember hearing underage fags at the theater saying "shes way out of my league bro" "now thats a woman". She has terrible lips and just bones. Taylor Swift needs a hamburger.

it's pretty common and it's still inside her body though, so her vagoo looks normal it's just complications inside like a cyst on your balls,
also lowers her fertility which is a good or bad thing depending on your perspective.

yes yes we all believe you could do a lot better.

What does this shit have to do with anything? So only alpha fags can point out flaws? Fuck off faggot