What's the matter whiteboys? White lives matter?

What's the matter whiteboys? White lives matter?

Y'all crackers didn't give a shit when we said Black Lives Matter, now we're all supposed to feel sorry for a racist pig because y'all be crying and shit?

Man, fuck white people. This shit is ridiculous. Free these kids NOW! We can't be having a two-tier justice system where "nigger-killers" get off scot-free but a few black kids teaching an ignorant racist will spend years in jail.

This shit needs to end now...
#FreeTheChicago4

blax are just WORTHLESS.

Niggers belong behind bars, jail or a zoo makes no difference as long as they aren't roaming free

Well said and their just UGLY.

niggers should be exterminated like the cockroaches they are

#FuckTheChicago4

These niggers have attacked more black people than whites. Your nigger ass can't deny that. Should they be free to attack anyone, including yourself?

Didn't think so. So shut the fuck up with your illogical conclusions.

im a white person and i hate white people and being white
white people are pigs/cows

I'm going to kill them with my bare hands and rip their genitals off with my teeth. And I will kill you too at the first opportunity OP. You're gonna wish you were Trayvon Martin.

Shoot yourself right now and get over being a white nigger.

What's the matter blackboys? Black lives matter?

Y'all negroes didn't give a shit when we said Black Lives Matter, now we're all supposed to feel sorry for a racist pig because y'all be crying and shit?

Man, fuck black people. This shit is ridiculous. Fuck these kids NOW! We can't be having a two-tier justice system where "nigger-educators" get off scot-free but a few black kids teaching an black racist will spend years in jail.

This shit needs to end now...
#FreeTheChicago4

Just SHUT the FUCK UP

I agree. They dindu nuffin

you are worse than a nigger

stupid nigger lover

Wow really makes you think guys

#DisemboweltheChicago4

Slowly, and painfully, kill the savages. They understand pain.

Lol not even white. Obvious bait. Pigs and cows really lol couldn't think of anything else. Fuck that, stay hiding

>black kid dies
"HE DINDU NUFFIN" -Sup Forums

>white kid dies
"HE DINDU NUFFIN" - Sup Forums

faggot

Keep it up mate, you are just rallying people against you.

I used to think we could get along, why do you insist on proving me wrong?

Oh shut the fuck up you are white and you know it. You're just tryna stir the pot.

This is my favorite place for closet racism tbh

Won't lie, I wish they recorded the two men raping that guy on camera as well, his screams muffled by the gag, his tiny anus bleeding and puckering as nigger cock rammed in and out of it relentlessly.

Why be a closet racist?, the whole left says we are evil white men, so I just embrace it now.

All white people aren't the same.

As you can see, most of us are obviously retarded, but there are a few that can realize our flaws and get better.
I'm not a participant in any of the perceived systems of black oppression.

What? Those niggers raped the retarded white cunt as well as tortured him?

Nice try troll. Everyone knows blacks are too stupid too use computers. Another self hating white trolling.

That is not what the Marxists believe, just by being white you have complied and assisted in oppressing non-whites.

And if you listen to them hard enough if you say you don't hate them and in fact have non-white friends, somehow you're an even bigger racist.

Don't even try to understand these cunts, just disregard their bullshit.

Ah so many self hating whites. The only flaw whites had is we gave away our power base by freeing the monkeys and giving whores the right to vote. Yea some of us were fucking stupid back in the day. At least we put most of the monkeys in jail these days

>I used to think we could get along
You crackers sure have a funny way of showing it with your habits of slavery and killing black kids...

bad bait is bad

Crackers are just jealous ma nigga
#freemachicagoboys

Population control. We give cops quota's for how many they have to bag each year so they don't starve to death due to how niggers breed so fast. Its the only humane thing to do

That's an awfully broad assumption, and I'd say slightly retarded but I can't blame you for feeling victimized. If you want to be loud&proud about your hate go ahead, but I don't think most would. Still my favorite place for closet racism

Ur fuckin retarded I hope someone kidnaps u,ties u up and beat tf out of ur racist botch ass

Yo whitey.. Present your gf/wife as a present to us.

>Everyone knows blacks are too stupid too use computers.
Then how did we livestream this bitchass whitey's torture, fuckface?

Yeah, I have never owned a slave, my father has never owned a slave, my grand father never owned a slave, my great grand father never owned a slave etc, nice try faggot.

My family is from poor Eastern European and Lower German descent, we didn't do anything to you.

Unless you are a filthy gypsy and then in which case, fuck you.

The one girl looks like a half breed. Some of the white intelligence with most of the primal monkey urges to break laws

/thread

Once you go black, we don't want you back.

Keep those filthy white girls that you fuck, we don't want them or their horrid hood rat kids in our towns.

>Population control. We give cops quota's for how many they have to bag each year so they don't starve to death due to how niggers breed so fast. Its the only humane thing to do

...And this is the white man's idea of "getting along", everybody.

No wonder the world hates you people. Being a straight white male is a disease and it needs to be eradicated.

Hate is learned.

I find it amusing the monkeys say stuff like once you go black you never go back.

Most people start doing meth don't go back either... and both of those things will ruin you for most people.

Who the fuck said I wanted to get along with you. You should be back in chains you fucking monkey.

We want the niggers to fuck some white girls so they end their own race.

You got bamboozled son

Which implies it can be taught

>Yeah, I have never owned a slave, my father has never owned a slave, my grand father never owned a slave, my great grand father never owned a slave etc, nice try faggot.
But all of you benefitted from not being one and/or the labour and socio-economic improvements it had on your lives.

Fuck you and your racist kind. Whites have been PROVEN to be inherently racist through centuries of their actions.

7/10 black impersonation.

America had better minstrel shows in the past.

Not all blacks are bad, just like not all Asians are good scholars, but there are heaps of smart Asian people, get my drift?

Last thing you'll wanna do is piss off the people who freed you from slavery.

The blacks taught us to hate them every time they robbed and killed someone. There is a reason prisons are mostly filled with them.

1) Whites are gracious and free monkeys.
2) Whites fight a ware partly to ensure said monkey freedom
3) Monkeys get uppity and start robbing, raping and killing whites
4) Monkeys taught whites to hate and fear them
5) Monkeys reap what they sow

>The one girl looks like a half breed.

They were all black. But I'm glad you admit that race-mixing is good.

No. they aren't all bad. But blacks will defend other blacks doing illegal stuff.

You are living in a country with internet, you benefitted from white conquest, maybe you should think about paying reparations?

You have bled the sympathy out of us, earn and contribute.

#Allhumanlivesmatter

Just like you benefited from not being born in Africa where you would get aids and starve to death. So by your logic you should be killed by africans because you not having been born there gives you rights over them so you are hurting their rights

>Who the fuck said I wanted to get along with you.
The user I replied to. Maybe if you learned to read instead of jacking off to pictures of Trump all day, you'd have some logic and critical thinking skills.

Just because you're a nigger doesn't mean someone else should be cursed too. Protip: No one in this thread is black.

Ah the nigger.

They feel entitled because their ancestors were slaves.

They are just self entitled bastards which is why we enslaved them in the first place.

You know their own tribal chiefs sold them into slavery?

You think they did this to the best of them? No they picked the whinning worthless self entitled niggers and sold them into slavery

Thats what we are left with. The descendants of people so fucking worthless their own leaders sold them into slavery.

OP, you should probably do something stupid like all niggers do. Wait, you already are. Youre arguing on the internet. Grow some balls, become a man, and voice yourself other than anonymously. Unless this is all for show, then by all means, carry on

You replied to my post monkey man, and I never said I wanted to get along with you, so maybe if you quoted the right person people could understand your half breed ass

Whiteys should pay for their crimes with all the blondes they got

>You are living in a country with internet
Yeah, everybody knows that the white man came to Africa to enslave, murder and oppress us because he really just wanted to give us the internet in 2016... of course! It's stupid to suggest anything else!

America did go black and are going back to white. Trump.

you gonna get cracked you white trash POS lolz

Your lives do matter, but like fuck I want these ghetto trash shits running around without consequences for being dumbasses.

White guy in the south rapes a girl he gets hunted down and probably beaten to death
Black guy doing the same gets massive media attention and then there's a storm about possible racism involved.

You've MADE racism a commercial interest and convoluted topic. Now I just lost my sympathy.

If you can't help but reply to this obvious retard-level bait, at least sage while you're at it. help the thread die just as OP should help himself die.

MLK Jr. is probably wishing he was alive just to beat these niggers' asses himself.

>White guy in the south
lol dats you

low-quality bait from disgruntled rural white Trump voter

>"nigger-killers"
so, with other words: niggers

>Just like you benefited from not being born in Africa where you would get aids and starve to death.
And why would I be starving if I were in Africa?... Oh yeah, the fucking white man came and colonized, destroyed and looted owning even owning and controlling everything until this very day. It always comes back to some greedy cracker, doesn't it?
No historian has ever recorded blacks starving before whites arrived. How very coincidental. But I'm sure "you ain't duns nothins wrongz"

Ok, stop using horrible white inventions, boycott white goods and services like Ghandi, fight the power.

Thats it? Good one, egg nog

Suggesting that blacks & Muslims didn't do the same to Europe in Spain and Turkey.

You sure like to cherry pick, your people invented slavery, mine ended it.

See my post. which was replying to Where the fuck your white ass came from? Shut the fuck up and sit your dirty pale ass down.

"Great society" destroyed black families and people. MLK jr. Would've been ashamed of what has become of black people.

>Calls something low quality bait.
>Posts even worse quality bait.

user...I get what you're trying to do, and I really appreciate the effort you're putting in.

But you should just really consider ending it.
It'd put a smile on a lot of people's face.
Think of the joy you'd be spreading!

Race war anyone?

Come at me bro, or do I need to pay your plane flight to get to me since Delta doesn't accept foodstamps and McDonalds doesn't pay enough?

im not redneck enough to own a gun

Niggers will always be last in life. Theyre too stupid to accept their own fate. Tragic, really

>Ok, stop using horrible white inventions
Will you stop using Arab inventions like algebra because you hate Muslims?

fuck u

Your black people cosplay is not very convincing, you little ginger cuck.

honestly i take that as a compliment

Welcome to the party my niggiz

I never said that, I just said that whites aren't the only race to invade and occupy.

Nice try Jamal.

They didnt know he was special needs cause he was still smarter than them

all humans are equal

its better than the shit you came up with retard

go ahead and start one, Cletus