Try to vomit, but don't vomit.

top kek

What the hell?

Almost on the floor right now

This is surprisingly accurate

gurgle without water.

Kek
Ok, but doing it while talking?

come on it's easy as fuck, now try to do the rolled R, i haven't been able to do a sound remotely close to that in my fockin life

>do it while talking
Dude, rolling Rs is about being able to do dick sucking tier moves with your tongue. If you can't roll your Rs, you won't be able to suck a dick. This is why Yurope needs our cummies.

>i haven't been able to do a sound remotely close to that in my fockin life
Are you ever called a gringo?

only if i'm outside my city

That must feel bad bro. :(

Not a rolled r tho.

>faggiest country on the continent doesn't roll Rs
really spins my sprockets

Portugal?

Help me France, I'm learning your language.

Get used to the gurgle sound first and then slowly pronounce "Kangaroo" with the emphasize of R sound.

alright, here's a few tips :

first, don't swallow emu cum. your throat must be dry.

then, push the air in your palate and then out of your mouth ; the friction will happen and the "r" will come out.

1. get cock
2. ram back of throat with it

congratulations here is your french citizenship

>push the air in your palate and then out of your mouth ; the friction will happen and the "r" will come out.

Suckle a chunk of Roquefort so that it sticks in the back of your palate and then try to detach it by singing Piaf's Non, je ne regrette rien

Not saying that I have done this, but then again maybe I have

If you want to do a rolled R put the tip of your tongue just behind your teeth and blow air through the tip of your tongue (Not exhale, blow), the important part here is to keep trying to touch the palate with your tongue the entire time. If you blow hard enough you'll probably start doing it. It might sound forced though, that's probably because it is.
Post results

That's a rolled r, not a guttural r.

Well yes that's what I said. I'm not French.

Just do it

Oh, I didn't read that part '-'

Try to imitate a grunting dog
"grrrrrr"
without the g obviously
and not so many r

>How do I do a guttural 'r'?
The funny thing is that the french guttural r is an aristocratical invention of the late '700 early '800 that became standarized in standard french for some odd motivation. Original oil french would have sounded like occitan and occitan related langueges (catalan, piemontèis etc)

really ?

not surprising to hear the french have been arrogant snobs for atleast 1300 years

Of course and the pronunciation was massively diffused into Oil dialects only after the fall of the Third Empire and into Oc area (with standard French) only after WWI. I remember my grandfather talking about some peasants from Picardie in the early '40s which were still speaking Picard without guttural r

T. Half frog half pastaman

Pretend you're guzzling muslim cum and it makes you gag.

I can't explain it to you, I don't think you'll be able to do it if you didn't live in France as a chils. My dad is English and lived here for thirty years and still can't pronounce the words properly.
It's like rolled and thrilled r, I spent a year in Spain trying but I didn't succeed as it's a sound way too alien for my mouth/tongue.

Weren't your swedish kings in the '800s just frenchies?

Well sooooorry if you don't understaaaand Refinment ,mon ami. Now I'll have to eat my ragout à la tomate.

push air to the back of the palate and slightly open your mouth, drink some water before, it will help you

gradually lower the amount of air you're pushing to your palate to realize a real guttural ' r '