Global "'''''''''''warming''''''''''''''

>global "'''''''''''warming''''''''''''''

Other urls found in this thread:

co2.earth/global-co2-emissions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We definitely impact the environment, just nowhere near the levels that government contracted/grant taking scientists claim. There are 40 year cycles of heating and cooling in 200 year trends. Back in the 80s we were going to freeze, now we're going to melt to death. We just hit the peak of the heating trend within the last few years and are now beginning the cooling cycle

>catholic priests have been fucking boys since about 322 AD

>Climate Change
Ftfy

>global warming

It's climate change, user.

You wanna try and discredit phrenology while you're at it?

See

you are dumb. you are really really dumb

I thought you photoshopped thrumps head on the map.

jewish hoax

Oh boy I'd like to see your face when your prediction ends up falling flat on its face as it will because climate change is not as you say it is

Warmer global temps are melting the ice at the north pole. As the runoff enters the ocean, the warming water pushes the cooler arctic winds southward. That's why we're getting abnormal winter weather and snow blankets. It's easily explainable. Feel free to research and contradict me if you can.

looky here its a pseudointellectual.
on Sup Forums?
no shit really?

that storm off the coast of florida doesn't exist

weather.com never updates the map

not even trolling

but the water levels aren't rising, are they?

You don't think I'm defending phrenology, do you?

Take a look at Miami, at high tide they are getting street flooding, look it up it really is rising

You tried that troll already in some other thread.

Should have waited.

Google it.

Yes.

>explaining cold fronts

try telling people wind is started by the sun heating the earth and youll be met with the same skepticism. the people who are in a position to actually do something are in the back pocket of some corporation (whether bribery or conflict of interest) then goes on TV and claims coal mining is an american tradition and should be continued solely on that fact, if nothing else.

living in Minnesota I can still tell you (bait) that global warming is thing even if its cold during the winter ya idiot (bait)

so easy. no hard numbers. no graph or recorded level. nothing.

put some effort into it asshole

Yo Chanhassen native here hbu

Not worthy of it.

co2.earth/global-co2-emissions

That evidence you showed me isn't evidence. Show me the evidence and I'll believe you!

Are you retarded like do you know how global warming works you fucking moron

>""""Ameriburguer""""

its 4ºf here, but we had to cancel our annual ice fishing tournament because its been so warm that the lakes arent frozen yet. so yea, its been much warmer than normal, by a lot.

Actually they are but the North Pole melting wouldn't impact sea levels Google displacement

I'm a cuckservative but honestly believe global warming to an extent. We just got to try to work harder to fix it. Not for us faggots but the faggots of the future.
Faggots are the future.

>some corporation
grow up

aww,, somebody needs a diaper change.

yawn, has no evidence ad homs poster.
climate change is confirmed hoax.

you're a cuck because you believe that lie. if you want to spend your money on this bullshit, go right ahead.

No really, I'm convinced enough already that you're not worthy of more effort, you don't need to drive it further.

so you really don't know what you are talking about then.
thank you for wasting everyone's time.

Heating water causes it to expand. That's what's going on at the equator. Stop this displacement meme.

yawn. your parents must be proud of their little failure.
just admit it you know nothing about the subject and we can move on.

That's the shittiest scale ever, we can't tell if its +5 or -5 or what the fuck. What happened to primary colors?

there is no proof to be found here.
just a bunch of scared children.

I know you're just a retarded baiter, but really what harm would it do? we spent some money to help clean up the environment and/or put research into living off of cleaner energy for no real reason. So what we'd be better off after the fact. How the fuck could you think that's a bad thing?

Dude, I'm sold. Congrats.

You are worth even less than I originally assumed.

What do you want now?

sad little post.

End of the world.
The sun will rise from the west.
Earths magnetic field will be weakend.

There is no way back.
Thank humanity!

Some money? You're fucking stupid. Trillions of dollars get spent on the research and subsidizing wind/solar that make up less than a percent of the world's energy. And during months where wind produces an abundance of energy, that energy gets wasted (or given away, meaning the money invested in it is lost) because there is no way to save that power for later. Fossil fuel plants can create more or less, depending on the pull. It's infinitely more efficient and is scalable to the needs. It's also much cheaper to produce. And civilization significantly advances when energy is cheap and abundant. This is why forcing developing nations to use only renewable energy will kill people. So, if you want to invest your own money, go ahead. Fuck off if you want to steal mine and invest it in shit that has no future. How can I think it's a bad thing? Grow the fuck up.

once again climate change is proven a hoax.
thank you for participating.
sorry we are all out of trophies.

Winters comes, retard makes argument that global warming doesn't exist, being this dense.

I love in mn too. It seemed warmer for longer then it usually does before winter but idk

Yeah um, you're wrong... The idea that it's some vast liberal conspiracy is beyond laughable. Find one price of peer reviewed science that supports your argument, I dare you! Fact is the consensus that climate change is real and MSN made is as strong as the consensus that smoking is unhealthy. In fact the denier movement hired the same PR people the tobacco industry used to convince us smoking was healthy back in the 80s. You a fucking dupe, you just cant admit it yet.

22% of the worlds energy was through renewables in 2013 (iea.org). I'm all for a transition to renewables as it isn't feasible or logical in some places to make a rapid switch so conventional fuels will always be needed.

For people too dumb to distinguish between science and politics its a hoax, for those who take the time to understand the science its genuinely unnerving but the politics is bullshit.

Yeah I sure as hell know what the fuck I am looking at here... PROOF dat shit is PROOF, if I knew what the fuck it meant.

[samefag] Guess the lines are going up so global warming PROOF.

So you post a picture of the current temperature? Are you fucking retarded?