Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear user happy birthday to meeeeee

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear user happy birthday to meeeeee.

My gf broke up with me just tell me she was fucking my friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v0RcAN5iN24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hmmm that's a funny way to kill yourself

kys op

I know any ideas I want to fuck up my ex

Don't be a sad pepe. Be this one.

I would kill them fucking both but don't have a gun and my family take all weapons like knives etc cuz I tried to kill myself.

It's just sex.

Either man up and move on, or tell her that it's OK with you if she fucks around and that you're going to find a new FB as well but you'd still like to bone her from time to time. Better yet, find a bi girl and invite your old GF to a MFF three way. Win-win!!

Tell your friend she's a slut and tell your friend to tell all her future boyfriends the same.
Your friend will listen when he's in your position if not before.

grow some balls and get a new girl faggot
she dumped you cus your a fucking pussy

Nah she's to much of a bitch. I was with her for 4 years...

She will find you more desirable if she sees you with a woman who is more attractive than she is. So. Go find a pretty girl and take her to a party where you're likely to bump into your ex (or at least one of her friends).

It's not that difficult.

Thanks bros. It's just she ded it on purpose on my b day. Just sick of women right now.

falcon punch

Happy birthday OP, hope it gets better

Thanks man means a lot.

Know how you feel OP. My fiance cheated on me and we have a son together. You are lucky that you can just move on. I still have to interact with the whore because of our kid. I'm gonna use this time to improve myself. If I get the chance I'm gone fuck one of her friends.

Op here.

Just asking but can anyone post short cute women with c-cup tits?

Just try not fuck up the kid. My parents were divorced it fucked me up.

no nigger google it "durr can i just derail this thread for a second and get you guys to post something very specific" fuck off retard

Real op. Thanks bro, but she is pretty cute.

be glad you don't have to deal with the cunt. go fuck some decent sluts for a change

Real op.Don't pretend to be op, but she is cute.

Yeah, but I really loved her...

Post steam I will give you a game OP:)

Nah it's ok at a McDonald's right now gf kicked me out. But got birthday wishes from a cute 7.5/10.

Happy birthday OP.

Happy birthday OP. : )

Real OP. Just saw this litte fuck. Nothing worst then a weeb. My gf watched anime and I put up with it not anymore, MESS this fucker up. Sup Forumsros it would be pretty good to mess up a weeb. Fuck my ex.

Forgot link.
youtu.be/v0RcAN5iN24

Well she didn't cause she's a whore, we've all been there. Move on, son.

this

But we all know how hard it is. I just want to end it all.

The world wasn't ready for me, I wasn't ready for the world.

Op here. I guess this will 404 soon. So it was good when it lasted thanks Sup Forumsros I think I will do it tonight.

yeah, this is what i do. it drives the bitch crazy, and she may even try to come back into your life. if she does, what i normally do is be kind at first, but eventually explode on her and come out on top. it's a shitty thing to do, but damn, it feels good

the funny thing about love is that once you find a new person to love (or at least fuck), that love from before immediately goes to the wayside. give yourself time to heal, but don't overdo it, and the moment you have the chance to fuck a new girl, do it. start over. it's an ending of a chapter to find someone better

I think op's gone...