So we can all agree that this is kino, right?

So we can all agree that this is kino, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Having not seen it yet, I can confirm, it is truly Kino.

Sup Forums's contrarians should love it since even the normies are going to hate it.

>MAH SYMBOLISM

wait this isn't batman....

Looks cartoony as fuck. The look of it, the jokes, how the characters look. It all screams cartoon/anime.

Gone is the down to heart vibe of the charaters, the sarcastic one liners, the somewhat realistic take on an unrealistic premise.

Reminder that if you dislike this you hate women and are probably a racist bigot.

>So we can all agree that this is kino, right?
My wife's son says so and he has a liberal arts degree so who am I to argue with him?

cgi is scooby doo live action tier, pretty shit jokes, overall I give it a 5 out of 5 billion

>anime avatar

Considering such it's a 99% likelihood that you support trump.

BTFO

No actually, I hate both Shillary and Drumpf equally. Thanks for asking, pal.

If you want to talk more politics, >>Sup Forums is your place.

Trump is a bad thing?
Since when?

>not liking trump

Feelin' the Bern there

It's actually a pretty good movie

Chris Hemsworth steals the show. He's genuinely funny and looks like he's having a great time in this thread.

>its a sony divises a complex marketing scheme to get retards in the theatre episode

>watch this trailer
>oh you don't rike trailer?
>fuck you, you manchird
>now we burry you
>see this or you ronery autism man

You're literally a meme

>If you want to talk more politics, >>Sup Forums is your place.

You missed the *unsheathes katana* bit there but I'll let it slide.

Because he's a racist bigot.

And what about Bernie Sanders policies do you disagree with?

I agree. He was incredible in it. The movie had me laughing the whole way through. It's going to btfo Sup Forums because they won't be able to handle female comedians actually being *record scratch* funny. Wake up call? Um, yea.

Cancer

Trying too hard faggot, here's the last (you) from me

Yea some people approach the debate in that way but to say either candidate is worthy of being a president is total farce and you'd have to be intellectually dishonest to concede it wasn't.

>99% of weebs support Trump
How new are you to this website btw?

thanks, I try my hardest to be one.

Neither of you even tried to put up a fight. I think that reflects the Trump movement significantly considering it's all about 'daddy' Trump leading the way to fight the SJW.

Is Wigg JUST?

I've been here since 06' bub.

Bernie wants a trillion dollar infrastructure plan with no reasonable way of paying for it. None of his policies would ever be enacted

Am I the only one who likes Feig's story? The idea of Rowan being a sad being who wishes to wreck havoc on peaceful people and never knowing true peace or care... it just seems sounds really good.

If they cut down the goofiness, made it scary like the original: I bet this movie could have been something really special.

But it wasn't, it's just a shitty movie that will never be good.

go to for politics, please and thank you.

It's almost as if Feig has written the story on the main perspective of one of the male bullies that he witnessed during his school years.

All the pain and sorrow that Feig has been through: you can definitely see the symbolism in this movie with the 4 women resembling his mother who cared for him during his hard times.

If you go and watch this movie through Feig's psychological mind: you will definitely appreciate it more as a form of personal art.

kill, kill, hatefuck, bdsm

No. As a WOMAN, and a fan of the original, I have no intention of wasting time or money on this.

OH yeah, i like Feig's story alright... you know, the one where he is laughed out of Hollywood after trying to remake the Ghostbusters

Well Feig is a faggot and the movie looks gay so I guess his artistic view really panned out.

you, I like your ideas

Can we all stop bullshiting our selfs and admit no one fucking cares ? Ghostbuster is one of those properties which were made big largely because of their stars, like the X-Files. It would be very hard to replace David Ducovny and there was not lack of trying. The "women" thing is such a side thing, the main problem with GB is the obvious and expected miscast. Maybe Tina Fey and Emma Stone (she was great in Zombie Land) would have helped but that's just me.

If Feig incorporated this story into a personal comedic drama and not Ghostbusters then I can guarantee it would have gotten praise but yeah of course due to him taking the Ghostbusters and incorporating his own ideas into this it got all the original fans angry.

at a certain point you have to sit back and just respect a movie's ability to anally ravage so many people

most people if set out to try to piss off millions wouldn't be able to do as good of a job as this movie is doing and it isn't even out yet

so yes, it is definitely bootyblastkino

women will like it even with the fact it is shit

GURLPOWER111111

What the fuck is kino

Yeah i dont know either came here to see.

Movie looks like shit however

kino is german for film, Sup Forums has started using it as a buzzword that means cinematic masterpiece.

>check this kinography
>this is total kino
>kinogod
>Dawn of the Super kino

Falling behind on the latest tv memes, damn you busy summer.

Sup Forums please stop being MRAs

youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c

no it's cinema

Seeing as kino is synonymous with shit on this board, sure why not