Should I suck this big, juicy cock tonight? I'm mostly straight (bi-curious) and engaged to be married to a woman...

Should I suck this big, juicy cock tonight? I'm mostly straight (bi-curious) and engaged to be married to a woman. My fiancee can never know about this. I'm worried that I might feel guilty doing it behind her back....but the cock looks so yummy. Should I do it?

Just do it. i was in the same situation. straight but curious, steady gf, wanted to try sucking a cock. i sucked two (1st one was huge, 2nd one was nice and medium) at gloryholes in adult arcades. my thirst for cock has died down considerably. glad i did it

This. Just do it and get it out of your system.

Fuck yeah you should if you like it then on your first year anniversary or 5th or whatever surprise your wife by sharing a big fat cock I bet she'd love that shit

That is indeed a tasty looking cock. I would most definitely suck it if I were you. Just make sure he is clean.

OP here. Unfortunately, she has said multiple times that she is simple not at all into threesomes, be it with a man or a woman.

All of that could go out the window when she's shit faced drunk

Just suck it and move on. Youre doing yourself a favor if you just do it

I dont think she has the whole you sucking dick with her idea when she said that or you eating some dudes cum outa her pussy totally different

Yeah, well I wouldn't want to do that anyway. When it comes to my girl, I want her to be only mine. I guess that is a bit hypocritical of me, but it is what it is. That's why she can never know about this. It is incompatible with the fundamental dynamic of our relationship.

We'll just do it anyways. It's better to get it out of your system than not doing it and slowly resenting her for the cock you never get to have.

yeah dude youre gonna get frustrated the longer you wait. its your own private sex life and you gotta feed your desires before they destroy you

This.

OP is a fag

Whaaaat you sound like a party pooper how old are you guys?
Missing the perfect opportunity to suck cock guilt free when ever you want

All I'm saying is suck that dick in the pick if you like it then a little on in your marriage tell your wife your curious and wanna suck some with her and if you truly hate sharing your wife then tell her you didn't like it and just do it by yourself but don't miss out on a great opportunity only to find out 10 years later that sharing cock with your wife is totally fun

That's a fair point, I suppose. We're in our mid-20's, as is the guy in the pic who I might suck tonight. I guess I'm just the very jealous type.

Fatty loser homo faggot tryna get off from people reacting to his shitty fantasy. Cringed hard.....
That pubic fats is a dead give away of how pathetic you are.

if youre gonna cheat you deserve to suck dick for the rest of your life fag

Not OP but there's definitely nothing wrong with who ever is in that pic that's a nice healthy looking dick

8/10 would gobble that shit down

Make sure to swallow his cum while looking him in the eye, faggot

Not op but I do understand what he's going through. I just like sex man or woman, I don't care. All I care about is if we both cum and have a good time

Monogamy is so so stupid. Why would anyone want to exclusively have sex with just one person forever. It'll just create problems down the line. People should just treat sex and relationships separately.

Cheating is one of the most morally wrong dirtiest things you could ever do to a person period

It doesn't fucking matter if they find out
It fucking matters that you did it at all
If fucking matters that you're even THINKING about doing this

Fucking hell OP get it together. Don't cheat on people. It's common sense. You don't deserve her at all right now for wanting to betray her like this and throw all that trust and love out the door over some dudes dick you're going to suck for 5 minutes. Goddamn you're being so stupid that it hurts. Jesus christ.

I'm probably just autistic but I can't comprehend why people are this much about fucking other people. Obviously if you go into the relationship with the mutual understanding that it's exclusive, fair enough. But why the fuck doesn't everyone just have open relationships. Insecurity?

Care this much*

Suck the dick, yo. Either get it out of your system so you'll stop thinking about chode 24/7, or figure you're a full on cock-loving flamer and break off the relationship before you get married.

That is some Grade A cock meat, boy. You would be a fool not to suck it.

OP is a flaming homo