Any Swedes or other assorted Nordic people here, how do you feel about your countries becoming Uzbekistan?

Any Swedes or other assorted Nordic people here, how do you feel about your countries becoming Uzbekistan?

The mudslimes have invaded the whitest whites and I can't help but to feel horrible. I heard they want to take down Christmas lights and shit to appease the filth.

They want to invade my Slav heaven as well. But we just lel at the tv of them freezing in camps... For now.

How are the sheepshaggers behaving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DganfQK6WkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is bait... And a sad one at that...

It's a fucking weekend. Try not to bait around so much over political craps on Sup Forums, go to Sup Forums.

>They want to invade my Slav heaven as well.
which one?

And the worst part? Your bitch ass won't be able to do anything about it :)

Glöm inte att det är inte helgen för dom...

Nah lol we hate them here really bad so not getting in.

We're not pc retards but ex jugoslav stronk.

they're just fine to be honest.

>ex jugoslav

Swede here. I hate my country and all the sandniggers here.

If you hate them so much why not do something about it faggot

Swede femanon here
If the cuck men in my country werent limp dick faggots with puny arms and tiny dicks we wouldnt be enticed by the sand niggers.

as usual from women... no loyalty

I am. I am voting for the sweden democrates.
I bet if the sweden democrate win 2018 a civil war between the sadniggers and the sandniggers lovers vs the sweds, if this happens then i can kill sandniggers

Majority of Swedes are just tall lanky pussies that would rather shoot themselves than interract.
Source: I'm swedish.

youtube.com/watch?v=DganfQK6WkA

Swede here, thinking about getting out of the country. Shit is way out of hand. If the majority of people dont vote for SD 2018 we are fucked for real.

You are the real reason sandniggers are taking over. You think you are so smart and redpilled but if you actually loved your country you would stay and fight. You are just as much of a pussy as the left-cucks.

Syrian in Sweden here. This place is great. Hot girls, free money from thr government, ehy the fuck would I return to that shithole desert thats 500 degrees snd smells of camel piss?

Instead of coming to our country smelling like camel piss stay in your country and make your country better

Im not even 100% swedish dude, Im half Italian. Love my country? nah, swedes are fucking cucks and all girls are fuckin sluts. I just have to say Im half italian and they spread their fuckin slutty legs.

Why do you even live here if you don't love it? Are you just here for slutty girls? Have you no further aspirations in life? Sweden is shit partly because of people like you. Kys my man

Född, uppvuxen och jobbar här. Inte så intresserad av svenska tjejer. Just för att dom är som dom är.