Cuz we rule

I don't know you tell me

>good actors
>black actors
choose one

triggered?

Because most good actors are white.

Being this ignorant

im confused. was the character supposed to be black?
i dont see the problem if a white actor is playing a white character

She supposed to be japanese mate

Blacks only make up about 14% of the population. It would make sense that if all things are proportional, they would only get about 14% of movie rolls. They probably have a disproportionately large roll in hollywood.

They will still call things whitewashed though.

And the incredible disproportion of blacks in the NBA isn't an issue, right? The idea that the NBA is almost all blacks because they are more talented is perfectly OK. The idea that there are more whites in hollywood because they are more talented is racist.

Go fuck yourself.

Some race has to wash.

It sure a shit isn't going to be:
>Niggers
>Spics
>Mudslimes
>Curry-Munchers
>Rice Niggers

As you can see by these images she is clearly Asian and absolutely not white.

all anime characters look fucking white anyway except for the burly dark ones

ah, i see what you mean on the male part
but one shouldnt assume a character is japanese just because the writer is japanese
now, if the character is explicitly said to be, thats a different story

was meant for

>The idea that the NBA is almost all blacks because they are more talented is perfectly OK.
That's because basketball is black culture and white people are cultural appropriating

Japanese, should look like the pilot chick from Pacific Rim.

I always thought most anime characters were supposed to be white. But then some that look white are actually Asian in the story. Akira's guys look Japenese. Goku sort of does, but with giant cartoony eyes that make him look less asian.

GitS looks white, but doesn't that take place in some future with new borders and stuff? I feel like it's even maybe China cause of that scene with the rain and the music. But is it supposed to be Japan? Either way, who fucking cares? Just out of work minority actors, and if that actually legit bothers you, you should be positively suicidal at all the actual poor, suffering minorities. Fuck the one's who's biggest gripe is that there isn't a fucking Japanese George Cloony or whatever.

Also, it's business. Rich fucks don't want to gamble for the sake of improving stuff for minorities. They're charged with making money, and if they don't they get in trouble. So they go with the conservative choices l, and those are white guys as leads.

i see no praticularly asain characteristics other than artistic style

Speaking English is white culture that black people have culturally appropriated

bec its a majority white country and people relate to their race. bigger numbers. bigger sales

She's an emotionless cyborg everytime she's on screen, the major's not that expressive too

>Also, it's business. Rich fucks don't want to gamble for the sake of improving stuff for minorities. They're charged with making money, and if they don't they get in trouble. So they go with the conservative choices l, and those are white guys as leads.

This. Box office draw wins over accuracy every time.

Because whiny little faggots like yourself have no problem with blackwashing white characters.

Your own double standards are the biggest reason why the left remains a laughing stock.

That's my point claiming that its whitewashed is stupid and proves that most of the people complaining have no idea about the source material.

she's might have been a better fit but she wouldn't bring in nearly as much cash as ScarJo will.

They're in Japan... She fought for the Japanese army.. and her name is Matoko Kusanagi. She's Japanese af. Also pretty sure they say it in the anime/manga

GoTS takes place in Tokyo so it makes sense to assume all characters to be asian

>That's because basketball is black culture
It was invented by a white guy you fucktard.

I live in Lawrence KS, the home of basketball and the Univeristy of Kansas.

>November 28, 1939) was a Canadian-American physical educator, physician, chaplain, sports coach and innovator. He invented the game of basketball at age 30 in 1891. He wrote the original basketball rule book and founded the University of Kansas basketball program.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Naismith

Blacks appropriated white culture.

If white people having dreadlocks is cultural appropriation, when is beyonce going to stop dying her hair blonde?

Oh that's right, niggers are full of double standards that only apply to whites and not themselves.

This isn't white washing. *yawn* Next.

The only people that are going to watch it are probably fans of the series anyway. Now no one wants to. The trailer looked boring too

same reason doing your mom is still a thing Donald. somethings get better with age.

Nigga it's just a brain for the most part of her life, also it's been implied her name and body has changed more than once

She's a fucking robot. Robot's don't have a race retards

>ITT: whities bein whities and are petrified at the mere thought of an asian lead

it's a sad day for us gooks

Funny thing is that most people complaining about cultural appropriation are white SJW/feminists.

depends on the culture and motives of the culture their created by and the facial characteristics they have .

>let's piss and moan about an asian character being portrayed by a white woman
>the character in the anime is drawn like a fucking white person
>but it's okay when it's drawn and not Scarjo

>The only people that are going to watch it are probably fans of the series anyway.
the vast majority of people who are going to watch this won't even know it's based on manga/anime.

>post 90s chink cartoon waifu
>asks why white actors.

Either shitty b8or poor choice of picture for argument desu. As for Ghost in the Shell, she's a Japanese roboto and Japs like pale skin. Also 90s Japan didn't have lots of dark skins.

When China or Japan decide to grow a mega big movie company they can make it with any race they want.

No, she is a cyborg who can, and has, changed bodies more times than I change underwear in a month (which is very frequent).

cyborg != robot

also scarjo is for plebs
another franchise ruined by greedy hollywood banks

I actually agree with but as said that would not bring in as much money.

Shes in fucking Tokyo, dude.

Fucking Human-washing. Should have casted a robot.

I think you're right. I'm not sure I think scarlet is who I'd have chosen as actress.

They are also trying to take a philosophical series based on numerous installments and cram it into on 2 hour slot. It's going to be tough to pull off. Probably getting scarlet jo to rake in cash instead.

>cyborg != robot
akschuly
cyborg =/= robot

Why are uneducated niggers still a thing?
Oh yea because your parents don't give a shit about you, sell drugs and prostitute themselves in front of you so they can get just enough money to feed their fix because you're not important enough to them for them to buy your education.
>this is white oppression
No it's you lazy fucks not wanting to do anything other than commit crime.
Step 1. Stop speaking Ebonics. The reason we respect Mexicans is because 90% of them have learned how to speak English.
Step 2. Pull up your fuckin pants and put on a shirt.
Step 3. Now that you don't talk and look like the nigger version of a redneck, get a job.
Poof. You're normal.

Don Cheadle
Idris Elba
Wesley Snipes
Eddie Murphy
Pam Grier
Kerry Washington

There are plenty of black entertainers who are good at it.

You forgot Morgan Freeman. How the fuck did you forget Morgan Freeman?

Same reason why most blacks can't swim. Their parents are so worthless they never even teach basic life skills like swimming to their kids.

Just a robot? Is she though? What about her ghost?

You just got Meta mate.

What did they do to you Motoko? Why is this abomination happening?

>cyborg =/= robot
Cyborg>robot
Fixed

Yup.
Have you figured out why they're afraid of people's pets yet? I can't figure it out.

Cause that goes without saying.

he's not black. black people don't have freckles

>big non brown eyes
>clearly asian

scarjo sucks now, she used to be pretty, later her face was still nice, but now she's just pleb bait

Denzel Washington

Jew washing...

she's still a very popular actress

I've known many dogs that don't like black people for some reason. Maybe dogs can communicate better than we think and they all know that niggers are the ones running illegal dog fighting rings.

I used to date a girl with a beautiful strong female pitbull. Every single fucking time we took it for a walk, every single god damn time, some nigger would pull over and ask if the dog was for sale or if we were interested in breeding her for $.

It was obvious what their intention was.

She lived in a shitty neighborhood.

for 12yos & retards

Can't find the vid now, but she was also a part of one of those celebs beg american not to vote for trump videos, which in my book instantly labels you as a libcuck faggot I want nothing to do with besides hate fap to her nudes.

fuck off, and stop shilling. no one will watch this movie.
don't care about whitewashing or any dishwashing machines.
fuck off OP. this movie is a mistake.

so? these are the people who will go see it.

only went downhill

people who claim this is white washing cant even name an Asian Actor to replace her.

shes not white shes a jew

so sad

jews are not a race

Jews are not white

Actually they are. I thought the same as you until I did some research.

Jews are technically from Asia

actually it's a religion, ethnicity and (arguably to some) a nationality ..

Everybody bitches about White Washing... What about Black Washing?

ITT #fictionalcolorsmatter

Motoko Kusanagi was Japanese originally but her mind was placed in a cybernetic body that was NOT Japanese. This is further verified when the Puppet Master is inside the blonde cyber body and it was mentioned this body is the same exact body as Major Kusanagi's except the hair. The body the Puppet Master was in was very obviously modeled to be caucasian in all it's features and the eyes between Major Kusanagi and the Puppet Master are identical. This actually shows her body was NOT Asian in any respect. Just because her name was Japanese doesn't mean the body she was in was also Japanese modelled.

Who has more chance in Hollywood, a slightly hot jewish girl or a very hot white girl?

is that what they teach in sandnigger school ?

>BLACKS
>CULTURE

HAHAHAHA

fuckin pick one.

you cant put a shirt with mud on it in a washing machine without it being white again

this

Because pic related.

yeah cause the blues etc never happened ..
just to name something

Incorrect. Black people can have freckles just as anyone else can. Source: I'm a black female with freckles and it is the bane of my existence....

zozzle

What are you talking about

ok, you know the rules ..