Just got back from seeing Carpenter Brut and Dance with the Dead live

Just got back from seeing Carpenter Brut and Dance with the Dead live.

AMAFTBIFA
(ask me a few things before I fall asleep)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9ew7glBHy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who are carpenter brut and dance with the dead

electronic artists of the synthwave genre

what was the audience like
were they all 12 too

Yeah 12 year olds are the target audience of a genre that draws heavily on 80s nostalgia and retro-futurism

Good insult

synthwave doesn't sound like the 80s
its EDM for wrong generation kiddos

>synthwave doesn't sound like the 80s
youtube.com/watch?v=A9ew7glBHy0

listened to 12 seconds and had to be physically sick
literally just EDM for people who want to look different

bruh, just ignore the snob. how was it overall, did you have fun?

I mean I guess if your going to use the genre definition loosely, then yes this would be electronic music you could dance to

Yeah it was great! Except for one autist who would periodically shriek during quieter parts. Lads if you think metal shows have an interesting crowd this would be worth seeing firsthand

kek, i'd love to see it, there's only dnb and trance parties where i live (not to mention generic edm) and they're pretty normie tier

heres one of the shitty pics I took before they started

seems like its filled with autists and outcasts, boy i'd feel at home. you met anyone cool btw?

Nah I was with a friend and had to drive home so not much drinking which, for me means not much socializing. The dudes in line next to us before we got in were pretty chill though. We joked about getting the same marijuana "social club" card handed to us on the way to the venue.

aah. well i don't really have anymore questions, cheers my man

There were some qt goth girls too but most were taken

did carpenter brut do roller mobster?

tfw homosex

There was what I assume was a trap and a couple gays too.

Of course. Whole set was one long thing though. Kind of makes it hard to remember every song. Only thing I wish I'd heard more of was Le Perv

traps are gross blergh, and most gays suck. tfw no ''straight'' dude at a party ever, homosex life gets lonely user

I'm sorry. I'm sure you'll find you qt bf

ty, i hope so too

Gonna see Perturbator and C. Brut next month. Pretty stoked about it.

I've seen Carpenter Brut live two times, and both were a blast. Hope you had as much fun as me and a friend of mine had

>Lads if you think metal shows have an interesting crowd this would be worth seeing firsthand
You're not wrong there, mate. I saw Perturbator and Gost last October and it was an absolute blast.