He wanted to fuck his mother

ISTP: the movie

He was artistic

This wouldn't have happened if we had gun control

She lied to him.
She set them up.
She got a little boy's father killed.

Basically, it was all titcow's fault.

He was a libertarian minding his own business but wrong people treaded on him so he seeked to pursue his right to liberty and freedom using all his acquired means.

What was her endgame?

Crashing this plane

his hands were a little dirty

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... He drove..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He wanted that sweet pussy

You blinked

You'd have to be a real human bean to understand, OP.

He was really disappointed that he never did anything else like the getaway in the movie's intro. Just like all of us

Couldn't eat, couldn't sleep. Could do nothing but think of you.

THERE'S SOMETHING INSIDE YOU IT'S HARD TO EXPLAIN

REAL HUMAN BEAN

God she's beautiful

He thought his realdoll was sentient and insisted on everyone behaving as though they did too.

Memes aside I actually am quite a bit like the driver in real life. Can't elaborate but I do off the books driving for some... people... when they need me to. I also sort of fit his personality as well as some of his looks.

Feels bretty gud

I listened to this on repeat when I met this really hot girl at my work. I even asked her to watch Drive with me one time because she liked Ryan Gosling and she totally turned me down.

we've been dating now for 2 year

wow just wow, you're telling me someone on Sup Forums is like Mr Autism?

plebs choice

this is the REAL Goat track youtube.com/watch?v=LcJGH82INkM

Its true sorry your life is boring and empty

I don't know why, but every time I see her I think that she looks exactly like I pictured Sofya Marmeladova from Crime & Punishment.

>the dog wearing the jacket

I want a custom jacket with a unique symbol embroidered on it. What should I get? I was thinking a bomber jacket but I don't know the symbol

A penis.

what was the point of this movie?

not keeping the money, Mr. White was right

black sun

If I pull that off, would you drive?

he's a white male