Hey b/ro's

Hey b/ro's,

I'm here for some advice. My current gf for 5 years is currently acting all mysterious about who she is texting with. I know it is her ex but she keeps telling me its not a big deal and they are just friends. Last 2 weeks she keeps leaving or staying away/at work at strange times. Travel times just don't add up and once I had to pick her up from a completely different trainstation which was a really unlogical route.

Currently we are living at her parents place and we were planning to buy a house together. I'm becoming all heart broken and this is tearing me up inside. I keep doing my best and plan all sorts of activities to let her have a good time and be a good partner for her.

We keep arguing about the guy and she keeps telling me its nothing but always while texting she turns her phone away. At the moment she is telling me it's no more fun to be around esch other but I suspect its all because of her ex.

For me, if she is really seeing this guy its all over and I'm moving out. But I really need to be sure it's actually her seeing him and want to bust her. Could you guys give me some advicd on how to bust her? Already planning to grab her phone and just check the google maps traveling history but she keeps her device really close.

Please help a sad Sup Forumsro out to finally get some rest and ease of mind with some tips

Other urls found in this thread:

takeout.google.com/settings/takeout?utm_source=ob&utm_campaign=takeout&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=hfsGn4-ic3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She already had sex with him again you know

It's over. She's fucking him or someone else. Break up with her to maintain the upper hand.

But for myself I really need proof... It's been 5 years

Whats the point busting here? It's not going to help you get anything

Ignore her start looking for someone new, use her in the mean time as entertainment, then dump her when you find someone

It's over man. Seriously. Save yourself the headaches and just dump her and move out. Otherwise it will be WHOLE LOT more complicated once you buy a house with her and later break up. Cut your losses and leave, if you're man enough to do that then you have nothing to worry about.

I really can't be like her if this is the case.

I'm trying to but since I still love her I am looking for a reason to let go

Sorry bub, she was just in the secrets thread that 404'ed

She was the anal whore.
Did you recently take her up the ass semi forecfully? If so Thats your girl bro.

Sorry mane but she is fucking that guy
>picking her up from a train station that doesn't make sense for her to come back on
>won't let you see texts
>says don't worry were just friends but won't let you see texts
Yeah sorry man but any decent woman would show you the messages if they were really nothing, and certainly wouldn't be so secretive
The train station is a dead give away
My advice, take a day off work, while shes at work pack all of your belongings into your care, wait for her to get home, say it's over and walk out. Don't ever say another word to her, itll fuck with her so much more than any of the bitching you could do

Android phone?

Correct

She has given you plenty of reasons. She's being dishonest, and the fact that she turns her phone away from you and doesn't let you see it is a clear indication of cheating. And her saying it's "nothing" but continues to talk to him means there IS something. And she also said it's no longer fun being around you. Sounds to me like she's dropping hints that she wants to break up but doesn't want to be the one to do it. I'm not going to sit here and call you a faggot and whatnot because I can tell you're asking for advice for a real situation. Seriously bro, at the end of the day you're left with just yourself and you have to make sure you're happy. And I imagine being in a constant state of doubt in your relationship is stressful. Save yourself the pain on catching them in the act and move on.

The proof is shes talking to an ex. You cant be friends with an ex and not be in it for sex

Follow her like they did before technology

Thanks for the kind words, it's indeed driving me insane. The only thing I meed for myself is actual prove I am doing the right thing. Currently I have no-one to fall back to and will be on my own.

Full-time job doesn't help at all. Have been saving up to buy the house so 50h a week

if she is logged into her google account on a laptop, download her data, and check movement history.

takeout.google.com/settings/takeout?utm_source=ob&utm_campaign=takeout&hl=en

This right here OP. She's more than likely already ended it in her mind and is waiting for you to make it official. Since you are living with her parents, I would start looking for a new place and just move on and move out. Personally I wouldn't even confront the gf, just quietly move on.

I did this to my ex. Her behavior is indicating she is lusting for someone else. Doesn't mean that they don't love you, it's a thrill seeking behavior. You're better off standing your ground and callin her out on it than letting it continue to be a problem. I would just say this to her "If you have nothing to hide why do you have x-y-z behavior? If you cannot understand my feelings and put our relationship first, as any reasonable partner would, you are not my partner and I will dissolve this relationship now. I won't waste time listening to lame excuses. I respect your privacy but I need you to respect my concerns. "

OP, time is something you can never get back. You can make new friends, have new loves, lose money and make money, but you can't get time back. Save yourself some time and make a hard decision. When you put your foot down and reject her before she rejects you, it puts you in control. Then you give the conditions for which you will reconsider a relationship with her.

Find somewhere else to stay.
Leave or confront her.
Don't let her make you the bad guy for doubting her (natural comeback)

Oh come the fuck on.

Proof? You want the proof?

No you don't. You're just hanging on to that last piece of hope that she MIGHT NOT BE cheating on you. Well shit in my mouth and call me Roberta, OP: you know well she's fucking him. And she knows you know. And she knows you won't do anything about it cause you're a little faggot bitch

If you think the only way you can confront her about it is after catching them red-handed, you're a little sissy who's afraid she's just going to deny it, and I'm afraid you are able of caving in and believing her

If you can type all of your reasons on an anonymous message board, then you can tell her or even fucking text her.

Tell her to look at it from the outside, her behaviour is that of a classic cheat.

She'll crack, she seems weak to me, prolly some daddy issues?

Just walk if you find out 100%, no anger, no tears, just tell her a time that you'll be back for your stuff and that you don't want her there. 0 contact.

She prolly won't learn, because well, she's female, but you will and you can use this to grow and not let yourself be cucked again.

Fuck her hard and tell her you like her being a slut and taking different cocks in her. Ask her if she takes his load and tell her you like her cunt all dirty and ask her to do it more. If she thinks it turns you on she will probably admit to it while you're fucking her.

Use a hammer and bust the cheating whore's skull open.

Cuck.

I'm actually usually the guy that does this to to other guy's GFs but I don't mind if mine do it too. In both cases they seem to like to talk about what a nasty whore they are when they're fucking but not as casual dinner conversation.

Still a cuck.

If you want to fuck other guy's GFs then just fuck them, stop being such a cuck and trying to proliferate your cuck ways.

She's most likely going to his place to get some man dick while you're sitting in her parents basement playing with yourself.

What kind of girl would ever want to be with someone like you. Jesus... living at her parents place? Ya, that must make girls wet thinking about that.

It's over

I suppose I will change my life for you now, user.

The evidence is compelling, for sure. I can speak from experience that trying to sweep this under the rug won't help anything. Best case, you two get married and have kids and shit, but you'll always have your doubts, and you'll never trust her again.
Break into her phone and check texts, maps, facebook. If you can't do that, tell her your concerns and ask for her phone. If she's unwilling to hand it over, call it quits. It seems impossible to live your life without her, but you don't want the alternative.

Just fucking leave her op. It can't get anymore obvious than that that she's cheating on you. Stop being a faggot

If dubs, rape her, kill her, kill the guy she's fucking, then kill yourself.

It's already over, she's getting ready to swing to the next branch. Whatever happens happens OP, just don't take her back. If a girl breaks up with me, I also break up with her in the sense that she'll never get my commitment again. Save your honour and all that.

Not OP but that's not true

Nice dubs.

Dude that skank is cheating on you. Follow her. Stalk her hard core take pictures track he phone etc...etc... Then kidnap douche bag who is fucking your girl, take him to mom and dads house. Then murder dude who is fucking your old lady. Make her watch. Then murder her mother. Make her watch. Then murder her father. Make her watch. Then an hero make her watch.

Killing her just ends it. But making her living knowing her cheating ass is the reason her mother, father, her Ex and her fiance are dead because she is a cheating skank.

To perfect. Don't be a pussy user you know what to do. Also live stream that shit and post to Sup Forums

Buying a house requires having a good amount of money in savings. I suggest taking all the money that you have worked for and saved up and find your own place with some of that money ASAP. I'm assuming that you're young, you have a lot of time left my friend. You don't want to stay in a relationship like that and regret it years later. Do you really want to go through the hassle of fighting over the house and belongings? If you think about it you're in the best spot to leave right now. Because you have less things to pack and move, you have your own money saved up, and the only people that will be sorry about you leaving will be her. She will regret her actions user. Years from now she'll be a single mother with multiple kids from different guys and you will be in a happy stable relationship with someone who values you as much as you value them, she will look for you online remiscing about old times and she will she how much better your life is compared to hers. (I speak from experience)

this

Leave the cunt. Pack your shit today.

This dude don't lie...
But I think you should do what this guy said.

Why cares, by then she has lost her youth and beauty. If she didn't want OP when she was still how, why should she deserve him when she's lost all her true bargaining powers?

I was using that as an example to show him that his life will be better once he leaves her.

I know you think busting her with give you closure, but it might just hurt you more than necessary. Cheating or not, she's not good for you anymore and you deserve better. Let her go Sup Forumsro

Checked.
Sup Forumsro, it's over. Leave. No fuss, no muss, just pack up your shit and leave. Block the whore on all devices and move on. Honest advice, my man.

Are you fucking retarded did you even read his post or are you just a fuck tard.

yes

Yes you are retarded. That's what I thought.

Dubs confirm.

Lucky dubs confirm. I already knew that though. At least I'm not a nigger.

Dubs also confirm. Chekd kekd

MFW when I may be a nigger but at least I'm not a limp dig tard faggot. Enjoy that extra Chromosome.

Also Dubz check'd

Kek. I'd rather be just retarded then

She is not bound to you.
YOU ARE NOT BOUND TO HER.
She can fuck others if she wants to.
YOU CAN FUCK OTHERS IF YOU WANT TO.
You have no contractual agreements.
She is your girlfriend, not your wife.
DO NOT move in with girlfriends.

See the pattern??

As long as you're honest and upfront about it, for your own honour's sake. I'm not one for false promises.

Also you shouldn't move in with anyone. GF, wife, best friends, w/e. Maybe a pet

Well as long as we are on the same page.

You from the US? Are you a nigger or a black gentleman. You don't sound like a nigger.

I'm sorry this has happened to you user, she's definitely cheating on you. 5 years into a relationship with someone you don't turn your phone away unless you're fucking some other guy. Just pack your stuff and leave if you can.

Confront her. Give an ultimatum.

Or stalk her hard. You could hire some professional to do that. It might worth the money, your future is at stake.

I am the son, of a lawyer and an MD. I have an MBA from Oxford, but to be fair I am still a nigger.

Lmao you're not a nigger then nigger. I love black people. Many black people hate niggers too, it's great.

youtube.com/watch?v=hfsGn4-ic3Q

Ultimatums never work. A detective is just more investment and prolonged suffering. Anyone with some relationship experience knows it's over. Never listen to a woman's words, instead look at her actions.

with whom she is texting*

She's cheating on you. It's a failed relationship.
Your gut is telling you this is the truth, otherwise you wouldn't be posting here on Sup Forums about it.

>I keep doing my best and plan all sorts of activities to let her have a good time and be a good partner for her.

You're being a fucking pussy. She doesn't want good time and good partner, she wants hard dick from her ex and you're not included. Your attempts to salvage the relationship now just further reinforce her lack of respect for you. Like a puppy trying to do tricks for their uninterested owner. It shows desperation, that you are slipping and trying to hold onto something that wasn't yours to begin with.

Dump the bitch. Have more self-respect user.

Falcon punch her ovaries.

This user is correct.

OP asks for advice, responds that he is to big a pussy to do anything. Why even post?

Anytime I ever caught a girl texting her ex if she didn't cut ties right there it was over. The just friends thing is bullshit you're never just friends after you have fucked someone... ever.

You don't need to bust her, bro. You already know. It's time to walk.

I think we often don't use our gut feelings enough. Fe say if you're in a relationship and your girl wants to go out with a "male friend". You'd be jealous as fuck because subconsciously you know exactly what's going on, she's gone fishing. But say it out loud and you get shamed into a nice beta again. That's why I don't commit anymore, let them do whatever. People belong to the world, not to me.

This.

Their currently unborn baby will drop out of her cooter.

>you're never just friends after you have fucked someone... ever.
This. I love it tho, it's like you can do whatever you want. Touching, cuddling, flirting. It's like you become instant friends.

If she really cared about you she would be more willing to reassure you and show you that nothing's going on. She knows that she could make all of this go away by simply showing you her conversations with this guy, but she won't. If she was worried that you were cheating on her with someone you were texting, wouldn't you show her your phone in a heartbeat to give her peace of mind?

Because of this I know I can hook up with most of my exes anytime, and have done it a few times, even when they are in a relationship. I was never a good partner but I guess I was a pretty good fuck.

don't buy a house together

describe good fuck, always willing to learn

also call me a fag but I don't fuck exes all that often. Sure it's fun now and then but i'd rather they go on with their lives. I'd rather have an ex be happy with a family instead of cheating with a fuckboyy like me. Not for me but for the world and the coming generation. if they're single tho or about to break up it's all good I guess

Bro I'm sorry but that's suspicious as fuck.

You know what's going on already. But if you can't get to her phone, maybe follow her? Sounds creepy I know.

Why put yourself trough that when you already know what's going on?

When I ROLL TRIPS OP HAVE TO DO IT

I completely disagree about the you can't be friends with your ex,but if it was on the up and up she wouldn't be acting shady. You should follow her.

Well I have a decent dick and I have stamina and I ain't afraid to eat pussy and tongue ass.

I have never really reached out to them, it's more of a thing like if I say I am gonna be in town on FB or IG they will hit me up to "cacth up" but it always leads to drinks and a fling that lasts the duration of my stay in town.

Break up harshly, but keep her on the line so you can fuck her when she goes back to dating her ex. You sound young, trust me getting a house with a girl this early is a horrid idea you might as well just kill yourself since your life would already be over

Shes cheating bro

cant tell you anything, with no logistics.

Very good advice

No rough play? You just last long? I usually mandhandle them so hard I'm suspecting I'm giving them Stockholm syndrome. Might be just my ego tho

Take all that money you two are saving and put it somewhere safe.

>checked

Get your balls back; Tell her that you love her (its obvious to me that you do). Then start planning a romantic date/outing/getaway (dont worry so much of the cost). Leave little clues around that points to this romantic thing so that if she finds it, she will be waiting with anticipation.

During this planning period, give her very little attention. This will get her attention. Start doing the same she's doing; turning your phone away, taking longer to get home, ect. Find a way to see her phone. Sleeping people are the easiest to grab from (sleeping drugs?).

Finally, when you do take her out, remind her of why you started dating. Remind her of all the good things you've been through. Remind her of the tragedy you faced together. Remind her how much you love her. If she's cheating on you, that'll teach the fucking bitch.

agreed

though, for his own calm, he must obtain evidence.

Kek I'm not even going to comment on that. Thx for the laughs.

Or do this but instead of actually doing the romantic thing use that time to set yourself up with a new place and just fucking leave

>implying this thread isn't oozing with evidence
You need to read black on white that she loved sucking his dick? Learn to trust your gut feeling, be a man.

There's a problem user. You weren't strong enough to take possession of your woman.
If she successfully shames you into being a nice beta again, you never left that category.
If she's able to "shame you" into doing what she wants, you ARE a beta fag and you should reconsider your manhood.

Women are submissive by nature. They are looking for male attention elsewhere because they don't feel secure and protected submitting to you. You should listen to your gut feeling and ACT on it because you're a fucking man, and fuck whatever whiney passive conditioning females try to get away with, it only works if you let it.

Not a lot of roughplay, I fuck them hard, choke, slap, and spank and toss em around a bit but nothing crazy or sadistic. Only one of my exes is into BDSM but I found out from her brother she got the herp so I have avoided her for years now.

> People belong to the world, not to me.

future cuck detected.
I bet you'd be happy to finish cleaning Mandingo after he fucks the wife that doesn't belong to you, and belongs to the (((world))).

I agree 100%. If you're complaining about a woman's behaviour there is no one to blame but yourself. That's like getting a dog and being angry it pissed on the rug because you failed to take it outside. Since men are the only true adults, they should take respectability. Metrosexual beta faggots get exactly everything they deserve. Make your bed and sleep in it etc

follow her from a distance
find out if she meets with the guy
dont say nothing to her
just go back home pack your shit and dissappear like a ghost
it feels real good , ive done it before

Well, tell her you need to review their talks, if she denies, there is a problem. My advice, no matter the time you have spent together, if she is cheating on you and acting strange, just be a man and tell her the things you need to.

Lmao I'm never getting married but nice try. I don't expect my girls to be loyal or even committed. That's why I'm always happy they choose to come back out of free will instead out of expectation. When they go back out into the world they can do whatever they fucking want, unless it's attracting Aids. I'm not committed either and I'm not a hypocrite.

>Grab phone
>run into bathroom
>check what you wanna check
>find out she's cheating
>smash phone on ground
>move out and never speak to her again