Cringe thread

Cringe thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bfyS-S-IJs
youtube.com/watch?v=lfLR6Qe5azw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh no !the cringe is killing me , OP

that manlets surf board aint bad

being insecure is more offputting than being a manlet. 1st lesson in being short, own it and be as confident as you can be. also be fit.

>cringe thread
>good looking guy who gets mad pussy

Wat

I only get a cringe out of the actions that people do.
If you're a short guy then what the fuck can you do about that?

Shorter people live a lot longer than tall people.
So the "manlet" will be fucking that dudes wife in the Old Folks Home one day, while he's rotting in the grave.
---> 5'10 normal sized user here - just pointing out that if you think it's funny to mock "manlets" you're probably one of those dudes who will croak when you're 67...

OP show your fucking body with timestamp and let's see if that guy is worse than you.

Let us use this opportunity to get you useless pricks acculturated on decent music.

youtube.com/watch?v=8bfyS-S-IJs

triggered manlets in this thread

Oh I see standing on toes haha

I hope you don't mean the alpha on the far left

6'1" and I hope I dont go past 45 honestly. Wanna die relatively young and happy, not old and miserable from a plethora of physical/mental conditions.

do you have a "normal sized" 5 inch dick too?

nigger, look at the feet

so which one was the supreme fag that didnt even have a date is the question

That's insane amount of adidas for 2005.

nice feet

Pretty sure this needs suicide warning text.

i've actually know where in the world this is. i've been to that con.

>I have some anime figures in the mail, so that might be rough

legitimately lost it

Is the 3rd guy forcing his dick against his trousers?

wtf kind of calendar are they using? There aren't 18 months in the year.

all these salty midgets

>Why do i ach so much
>you were a lust penis

nice b8 m8

im not a fucking feet fag

What is cringe about this? That's an awesome costume.

Typical trump supporter right here

Cringeeee

You should stop blaming your phisicall aparience on your luck with woman. Look at that man. Now back to yourself. Do you know what the difference is? That he can get woman, friends and trips to the beach to have fun with those friends.
You, on the other hand, a lonely overweight neet that doesn't know how it feels to be loved by a woman or how to make friends. Truly pathetic.
Stop blaming others and your "genetics" fatass. Social success depends on how fucking alpha you're on the inside, but then again, maybe you're a beta beyond saving.
farewell

He looks okay, but the MLP shit and walking into a toy store like that, wtf is wrong with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=lfLR6Qe5azw

we don't give a shit that he is a manlet that's not even that cringe. its funny because he is on his toes.

Yeah, he about to get his fuckin' dick wet, bro.

oh but everything else i said is true?
KEK so i was right about you ;) and you must also be a homo foot fag to notice something like that.
My advice: start a new life on other place where nobody knows you and try to be the exact opossite of what you really are.

LOL

fuck off, you'll change your tune at 44 you idiot.

Don't forget his neck.

Fuck you thats awesome. Dave Grohl IS Jesus.

being anything, you just have to be confident in who you are.

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa I didn't see it

lost

My friends little brother(gonna call him FLB) is fucking obsessed over Minecraft. I had some pixel art in my room and my friends brought him over.
>You have minecraft in your room!
I swear he fucking shat himself.
or the time I was fucking around playing pacman on my phone.
>Hey, its minecraft!
>No. No it's not.
>well its minecraft when he eats them
OR the time i was sitting on my friends couch and FLB walks in
>Hey user i got a minecraft Rubik's cube for christmas
>Oh? where?
i thought he got an actual minecraft themed Rubiks cube.
Nope.
He walks into his room and brings out a normal fucking rubiks cube

The far right girl is actually good looking.
Pls kill me.

I want to say that's black marker... But I can't tell

huuuugggghhh dying hurts

In what world would i want to fuck his girl in her 70/80 when he fucker her when she was 25? Are you dumb?

Dude you projecting your own insecurities and emotions its fucking outputting even over Sup Forums, you must really popular with ladies.

Henna isn't permanent, either. It's painted on.

You just don't, why do people feel the need to over explain and share very private details like this? Fuck me man its always the texts that get me.

Reading that makes me want to die.

Fuck off and end it now then!

I don't have much experience with anything existing outside my room tbh, user. Thanks for clarifying tho

Holy fuck idk what is about the girl on the far right but her facial expression makes diamonds

Every generation since the dawn of time. EVERY. GENERATION.

>Le projecting meme
You can't even make an original comeback do you?
On top of everything i said, you're a dumbass monkey that repeats every stupid thing he reads on Sup Forums to get out of the argument.
My NEW advice: Kill yourself. You don't have the basic intelligence to find a solution to your lame personality.

Some weak ass cringe in here.
Salty niggas.

Thing is, she a hot girl, so she has rights to do stupid shit.

The guy on the middle is /fa/ af

Old as fuck basement dweller at your service, Sup Forumsro.

This picture makes me sad.

lel thanks for proving my point little man. My argument must have gone over your head.

Somehow even these faglords were able to score solid 6.5s for the prom. What's your excuse Sup Forumstards?

One of these autists is guaranteed head from girl #2 and if you know Girl #4's favorite vidya character, you *might* get to finger-bang her,

I'm glad it isn't just me that thinks that! The next one along is kinda cute too

You're a midget