Hey guys, I just had really bad day...

Hey guys, I just had really bad day. Let's add that I've never really felt a sense of belonging in my country and even when you might joke about deporting us and stuff, I have to deal with discrimination of my 'own', because my likes and talking topics are way too different from people at the street, I even got hit once because I was doing a differential equation on my notebook while standing in the subway, and whenever you get to talk in english here or about maths you only get other to keep staring at you with hate.

And there's the neighbors who just don't know the meaning of empathy, respect and/or moderation and keep "working" while having loud music, smoking weed and drinking. Even the police don't want to get involved because they said it wasn't a real issue (noise 10:00 pm ~ 4:00 am everyday and it get over 60 dB).

I got a flu while at uni and have an exam tomorrow, I'm prepared for it but I feel bad and sad because of the reality of my country (and the flu).

Just drop music, memes or something that might lower my pain. Can't really get to sleep right now because of my neighbors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0DoWsLUkQcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off fag try /r9k/

say no more

the worst dominion of the Great British empire and the Commonwealth.

I feel for you, brother. You may not be welcome in my country, but you'll always be welcome in my heart, no homo.

>I even got hit once because I was doing a differential equation on my notebook while standing in the subway

>not beating nerds

We literally have a wall-less border right now. Why don't you just walk over while you still can?

>a person cultivating his mind
>nerd

I'm studying to move to another country like Russia or Palau (learning russian btw). I wanted to move to Japan but I don't feel like it anymore because it's hard to get in.

>Moving to Russia

Why in the hell would you actually want to downgrade from your current situation?

This is easily more serious Sup Forumsernational discussion than 90% of Sup Forums threads. It's relevant to his country.

>Russia

Seriously bad idea. Economy isn't any better than Mexico and you'll have to deal with way more racism than in the US.

>rasism
Not really, we hate only churkas, mexican won't have a problem here.
Weather is seriously shitty here, though, don't bother unless you are planning to stay somewhere around North Caucasus. But local churkas are worse than niggers so i wouldn't recommend that either.

Nice music, poor people there is not as fucked as here, nice math and programming, somehow the country is moving slowly forward, Mexico is going backwards and is going to become worst.

Also, Russian people have some strong sense of belonging. We don't have that here.

Yeah, economy got really bad with the US sanctions, but they recovered incredibly fast. We can't and we won't.

Canada was a mistake

Exactly, he'd be mistake for a churka and get beaten by bydlo skinheads on the subway while doing math.

>I even got hit once because I was doing a differential equation on my notebook while standing in the subway
poor lad
why would people hit you tho
maybe ou just look like a pussy?

Just a little video to lighten up the mood. Sorry in advance.

youtu.be/0DoWsLUkQcA

Hang in there friend.

Nah, churkas have very sidtinctive facial features while mexicans are more like grilled whites (for the most part), it will be very improbable to mix them up. On the other hand, some drunkard might find a problem with him reading something, but well, it will not be tailored to rassism at least :)

That's good

No more fags shitting up my board. Russian skinheads best people help kill non humans

Well, I just said that because I heard Italian and Spanish tourists have gotten bad treatment in Russia a few times because they were mistaken as Caucasians.

Spaniards and Italians have more of a Mediterranian look to them so they might have been mistaken for shitskins, not shurkas. Our skinheads hate shitskins like Turks and Arabs cause they are being troleed all the time by their Natashkas who fuck around with Turks and Egyptians on vacations while they slave away at local factories for squat.

How hard would it be to get in? I mean, I'm studying an engineering and maybe considering I wouldn't mind to become a math/spanish/english/programming teacher.

I'm sorry for what has happened to you amigo, I tend to be awful and dismissing with a lot of people because I tend to find myself hating their success.
I'm at UNAM studying an engineering and everyone is smart and clever, I have to work harder to get noticed and to barely stay afloat without failing.
When I see someone studying or being smarter than me I tend to look down on them with a face of discuss because they are shoving the stupid insecurities I have.
I'm sorry if people have treated you like that, we're naive and stupid, we're influenced and rotten people. No matter how many people tell you otherwise you're worth more than the stupid people trying to put you down.
I was born with the looks and the social security but I was given an awful attitude of self worth that i'm trying my best to suppress it. The people giving you shit is more insecure than you in many many places of their life, that's why they try to run away from their problems and try to put down everyone else.
Be strong familia

dont go to russia
youll have to go full "

If anything, you will be treated with suspicion at our customs services and with genuine amusement by your potential employers. Otherwise - pay will depend on your skill and indispensibility, women will flock to you if you are a man in a classic defenition cause most of us don't care about race and treat all nationalities with indifference, as long as you abide to local social protocol. Once again, weather in central region is very shitty - mostly because we are situated at rather low sea level and atmospheric pressure is almost unbearably low sometimes, i would strongly suggest you find a proper job there but work in a remote facion, from some green area at least. Otherwise, it only depends on how hard are you willing to work and how well can you lick your bosses' ass.

You have to be seriously retarded to mistake us for mongolic central asians