ITT

Plebfilters

Starting with the obvious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=foXqHUopCJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would have chose something less recent.

You either recognize this as Mannkino or you're a colossal pleb.

collateral and heat, fuck ya.

literally nobody thinks this movie is good

trash

good movies

they misspelled Refn

hi plebbit!

>Dunston Checks In
>Never actually checks in
Daring decision to deceive the audience like that

this is actually a great pleb filter

Look at this smug fucking shit flinging faggot. Standing there in his briefs. I wonder does he know how despised he is by the vast movie going populous. Check in? CHECK THESE DUBS FAGGOT, then we'll fucking talk.
I hated the kid in this too, because there was no seen where he realised the monkey was lying to him. It missed out on the chance for plenty of monkey gags, like maybe swinging from a vine through the hotel elevator shaft. If he falls he falls, dick weeds.
I hate this movie. It could have been as good s George of The Jungle, but they threw it away by casting an uncharismatic monkey.

"Locke" is single handedly the best pleb filter that has ever been created

Anyone with half a brain can see what the movie is and what it's about. Anyone who says something like, "I didn't get it" or "It was boring" have instantly outed themselves as a knuckle dragger.

Salo

Just before some autist walks in and starts spouting memes - I'm not saying everyone has to enjoy the movie, but if someone says one of these anecdotes they're fitting the pleb profile

>starts spouting memes

You're a big guy.

Hello

Hadnt heard of it before, sounds good, added to lettercuckd.

Heat is trash
Fuck you

no plebs love this movie
good movie
but plebs love it

Some of these are pleb filters in reverse, if you love it you're a pleb, see for example

While we're on the subject of the goss

oh dude fucking A thank you

I'm gonna watch this later today probably

>inb4 kike flick

Kike Kino

The VVitch
Inland Empire

youtube.com/watch?v=foXqHUopCJU
Anyone remember that time BBC Three commissioned a bunch of music artists to create an all new soundtrack for Drive?