My girl blocked me on everything but still texts me. How do I get her to unblock me? Girls make no sense

My girl blocked me on everything but still texts me. How do I get her to unblock me? Girls make no sense.

shes hiding you from her real bf

Bloch her phone number, then you win

>My girl

Stop lying user. You're her stalker and she's only talking to you so you won't go off the edge.

You are being extra beta right now op. She's obviously fucking someone else.

this

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Give us her insta/phone/fb we will help you user

Offer to suck her boyfriend's dick.

no fuck everyone who plays that shitty game bunch of bored ignorant useless losers

Lol cuck.

tell her if she unblocks you, she can have one last go on your tootsie roll

Fix what? Move on pussy, fucking pathetic

That's it.

No more messages.

You've already cucked yourself. "This" isn't going to work out. No self respecting man gets blocked by their bitch.

Just leave this shit. a whore is a whore is a whore.

Do not send any more messages. Get your shit and move on. Hit the gym and dl tinder.

Yeah but I have some expensive stuff at her house. Im going to have to see her again.

Op listen to this faggot. It isn't easy at first, but worth it.

Are you married with kids WTF are you trying to save. Move on

Tell her to bring it back to you or have the cops ring at her door boyo

> Get your shit and move on.

Are you retarded or do you pretend to be on the internet?

>I'm over this relationship unless you aren't
Fucking Christ op..

wtf does this mean

Tell us the guy's name that she doesn't want you to know she's talking to.

It means she a whore with issues. Go find whores without issues. They're more fun.

She's fucking another dude, so she can't have you anywhere on her social media.

Retarded faggot.

jezus christ she is mental mate.

run.

>Faggot OP kept messaging telling her he loves her so it adds fuel to her already massive ego.

There is no hope for you.

You are beyond mentally retarded.

You need to take a talllll glass of bleach and just down it.

Take your shit genetics out of the pool.

HOW CAN ANYONE AS RETARDED AND AS FUCKING IMBECILIC AS YOU ACTUALLY EXIST?

This is probably the closest thing to the truth.

It means you pissed her off and you don't know what you did or have even apologized yet. OP if u really love her, apologize and be patient with her.

Not mental, just vile lol
She's playing the shit out of him and loving it

"I'm not talking about you blocking me; you may have felt justified at the time. It's disrespectful that when we are still speaking, you insist on circuitous routes arbitrarily to punish me for perceived wrongdoing in the past"

this

Congrats, you are side meat. Time to move on.

>Being THIS much of a omega faggot.

I was on OP's shoes and I second this so badly.
OP, don't be a faggot, block her back and find a new girl that won't fuck with you

He waits 2 minutes then panics and tells her he loves her. What a fucking idiot

Okay but how do I reword that so I dont sound like an autist with a thesarus

PLEASE BLOCK HER YOU IMBECILE.

Never attribute to malice that which could be attributed to foolishness.

She's not necessarily a devil, she's more probably stupid.

Under rated.

That parts up to you, man. It has to sound like you saying it, so how could I conjure the phraseology, my dude?

She's not your girl. Stop talking to her.

It's that simple.

PATHETIC

what the fuck, is that bait ?

I said I 'was', which means it happened to me one year ago after she broke up with me for another dude (turned out he used to beat her so thanks karma)

It means that she doesnt give a fuck about you

Ya dumb fuck

I've been on her side of this when I had an affair, funnily enough it was the girl I'd spent 5 years with I blocked and not the new side piece.

No, sorry, that was meant towards OP.

Im really glad to hear you're not fucking retarded and you pulled an alpha move.

I hope that bitch came crawling back later because that's all whores do.

I was more noticing her reply time frames. i bet she doesnt take 10 minutes to reply to the other guys texts ;)

LOL op, I like how you haven't listened 2 a single person in this thread.

Pretty obvious she's hiding you from the person she's fucking which is why she makes no sense when you ask her.

Also you're such a bitch, look at what you wrote to her. No doubt she's fucking other guys when you act so beta you cuck

It means you're a cuck

>I love you

Christ OP.

Can't hear you over your MGTOW.

Have you ever considered learning to resolve conflicts, instead of declaring women unreasonable?

I was a fucking retarded because I kept messaging her from other phones until her boyfriend called me, then I started not to care at all.I was a faggot because she left me for no reason without an explanation while I was in the hospital.
She did not come back and it's been a year.
I honestly think she created fake dating profiles just to talk to me while they were together.I think this because her writing style and the way she talks was the same as the girl who was messaging me.

OP has listened to at least one person in this thread.

He hasn't listen to any MGTOW, tho

I love how naturally manipulative women are. She's making it seem like it's your fault, tell her to go fuck herself and that blocking you from all her social media is a big fucking red flag.

Tell her you don't care for her and move on. Maybe slide in how you know what she's up to as well, but don't say much more. Just that you know.

Use a thesaurus.

I bet if you post her nudes you'll feel better. Try it.

I'm glad you learned not to be a beta faggot.

The cleaner the cut, the smoother the healing.

If she ever crawls back, blow her the fuck away. Women are children and they never grow up.

my dubs confirm

!!!Feminazi Detected!!!!
Declaring women unreasonable is a resolution of conflict. Women are fueled by hormones, illogical emotional responses and dicks.

>I love how naturally manipulative women are

It's so fucking evil but you have to recognize game.

>Tell her you don't care for her and move on.

This. MOVE THE FUCK ON. There are plenty of other whores out there.

wrong pocket here are my dubs

lol op Break up with her right now find someone worth your time dont let her bring you down

Break up with her and post results maybe you can get a reaction from her and see if she really cares

Resolve what, there is nothing to resolve. You resolve little issues, you know... you want to go do something, she wants to do the opposite, those kinds of things.

This, however, is a CUT AND RUN scenario. Absolutely no other way to look at it unless ultimate beta.

I forgot them at home here you go

No i didnt theyre in the trunk of my car

I have dubs somewhere

Let me help you, user.

maybe theyll show up soon haha

Here they are

Thanks user but you dont have to checkem

Bitch, this is how you get doubles.

Check 'em.

This was really pathetic....

always in the last place you look

checked.

I bet she's your girl no longer...

Checked
Post nudes op

...let there be dubs.

I'm the guy who's actually trying to help you resolve conflict atm; my ex wife used to do this, and it's indicative of serious mental issues.

I'm not saying leave her over it, that's fucking mental as well. I'm just letting you know that this isn't MERE foolishness. At least, it isn't likely to be; know what you're into, that's all.

You should read some books on effective communication, and the right way to say things without making her feel accused, or offput.

get thread

>I'm not saying leave her over it, that's fucking mental as well.
>my ex wife

U wut m8?

Your cognitive dissonance is showing.

>my ex wife
BETA

"do this" as in block me on x form of communication while she was living with me and just hanging out in our bedroom over perceived wrongdoing.

It's not necessarily wrongdoing, though it could have been; you'd know, I wouldn't. But it doesn't have to be. She just has to perceive it that way.

Just responded, will post her response in a sec

Anymore updates OP?

No, you're just a sociopath that hasn't known love, and has no sympathy for people with issues. You think helping people grow, and growing with them is pathetic. You are a manchild. You opted out of an entire aspect of maturation due to laziness or incompetence.

Shouldn't a MGTOW like you understand me divorcing to be the least beta thing I ever could have done?

stab her to death with a spoon.

OP, that girl has some serious boundary issues. As in she seems to have no fucking clue where to set hers - either due to past maltreatment or she's been completely mollycoddled.

I'd love to suggest you were the guy to fix her, but going by your inability to be consistent or strong, you ain't that guy.

it is the only way to be sure that you disrespected her.

>me: be with me or I'm going to kill myself
>her: ok that's fine

Not OP?

>OP, that girl has some serious boundary issues. As in she seems to have no fucking clue where to set hers

Yes, I tend to agree that this is the general issue, and it's a deeply rooted problem.
>I'd love to suggest you were the guy to fix her, but going by your inability to be consistent or strong, you ain't that guy.

Bro, that guy is an actual therapist. They need to go to couples therapy like an adult, and if they're not at that stage in their relationship s he just needs to go to an honest to god psychiatrist alone.

>Sociopath
>MGTOW

Hahahahahahahahaha. Just because people disagree with you and show your incongruities, you have to go and label them things you have no idea or foundation for?

Oh man, no wonder people don't love you. You're pathetic.

You want to know why you won't ever be happy? because you're a sad excuse for a human. Your ex wife left you because you're not man enough to stand up when you have to.

Now please do the world a favour and kill yourself.

Not the fact that she is your ex
The fact that you would tell op to work things out, when you know damn well that she will be his ex very soon and he should just cut ties now, that is beta

THANK YOU!!!!!

NOW GET YOUR STUFF AND BLOCK HER FOREVER.

THE VAGUE ANSWER WILL DRIVE THAT WHORE MAD. GREAT STUFF OP