Check this out so the nigs who kidnapped a mentally challenged trump supporter and tortured him for 48hrs get life

Check this out so the nigs who kidnapped a mentally challenged trump supporter and tortured him for 48hrs get life
wh.gov/itonP

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/tBEG
youtube.com/watch?v=59R3LHPQd5E
mediaite.com/online/that-is-not-a-hate-crime-democratic-strategist-gives-her-thoughts-on-chicago-torture-video
youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>This is not a hate crime.
What did she mean by this?

>mentally challenged trump supporter

redundant

I'm 100% for equality.
I believe the whole BLM movement has good intentions but there are bad apples that cause the rest of them to be put in a bad light.
but what this dumb fuck is saying "that is not a hate crime" is fucking stupid. the whole "black people can't be racist" is stupid. there is no reason for black people or any other race to be able to "punish" white people for what our ancestors did, & almost always those they choose to target tend to be unable to defend themselves but those who can get what they've asked for most of the time since they provoked it.. idfk these people are all stupid fucking idiots in my book.

I say we jus round up every bitch ass motherfucker and do a ethnic cleansing..

They did it with love.

over 600k white people died to end "what our ancestors did"

the balance sheet was 0 after the civil war.

get life? where?
Linking to a "poll"?
What the fuck

wtf is this for real?

She's the same person who when asked about the 2 blacks beating a white man out of his car in the road and yelling fuck trump said: "Oh poor white people."

Fuck this bitch. The Democrats seem to be guaranteeing that Trump gets reelected after his first term.

KKK for election

this is a petition fucktard.
not "news" about the sentence.

Just so you guys know this looks more and more like a false flag every day.
A member of the gang the four niggers claim to be from shit on them while getting super high.
vid.me/tBEG
This shit is a psyop.

Did she actually say this or did someone just put this text on thus picture?

> that reading comprehension
are you mentally challenged too?

youtube.com/watch?v=59R3LHPQd5E

mediaite.com/online/that-is-not-a-hate-crime-democratic-strategist-gives-her-thoughts-on-chicago-torture-video
I swear the whole world is going to shit, if BLM is so mad about racism and "muh Trayvon" don't burn bridges build them like Martin Luther King Jr. and they wondered why people liken them to animals that throw autistic fits everytime a black kills a black and blame Caucasians

what a bunch of fuckin faggots over here!

Oh only white people are racist and commit hate crimes, weren't you listening when the overweight gender fluid sjw was screaming?

she meant it isn't a hate crime to attack someone because of who they voted for, but it is a hate crime to attack someone because of what color they are. she said she wasn't sure if it was a hate crime - before the police determined that it was - because it was unclear at the time what the motive was. the picture is taking her comment out of context.

Sorry, maybe I would agree with her if they had not been saying "fuck white people" but they did so obviously there is a racial issue here.

it's not a fucking hate crime

color of skin doesnt matter, it's a crime and they should be punished accordingly

that's retarded. hate crime laws exist, like them or not. By definition this was a hate crime.
That being said it was probably funded by some billionaire faggot hoping some literal white knight loses his shit and shoots some black people in response.
The whole story is fake.

Have you run out of tin foil?

like it ever ended

Can all niggers with their giant gumbo havin lips and nigger chompin teeth fucking die already?
DIE. JUST FUCKNIG DIE ALREADY! You fucking niggers you. DIE.
>DIE.
>DIE
>DIE
>DIE

Fuck off shill.
Starting a race war isn't going to work, you'll never have your shitty globalist government. Deal with it.

This. Even so, those nigs need to get punished for what they did

With that kind of reading comprehension, I take it you voted for Trump.

I'm pretty sure in Chicago crimes against mentally ill people are consider hate crimes.

Motive is important. There is no doubt this is a hate crime considering the video evidence, but they didn't target that guy and torture him because he's mentally challenged, but because he's white.

faggot detected.

I think they also though about the fact that he was a tard, because they knew he would be easy to get and he wouldn't fight back. It just shows you how much of a pussy these people are.

Now, I think it's worth looking into why statistics are like this.

Many people suggest that it's not directly corrolated to their race, but rather cultural problems in black communities. A black kid growing up in a stable home with both their parents typically end up just fine like any other child.

A lot of black kids, especially in poorer neighborhoods, grow up without a father figure, raised by single moms. And as it turns out, people who grow up with only one parental figure have a much higher chance of turning to crime later in life, regardless of race.

No doubt about that, but that doesn't make it a hate crime against tards specifically. This is a racial issue, they weren't hating on him for being a tard. Or at least, if they did, they haven't made that clear.

Not one but 5 grown adults thought it was a good idea to do this and then livestream the whole thing. Like what the fuck?

Lets be honest they're young, black and went to shitty Chicago public schools.

Their IQs were probably pretty similar to the retard they kidnapped.

Yea but you would think at least one of those people would have thought that they shouldn't do this even if they all were dumb as fuck. I could understand one or two people thinking it's a good idea, but fucking 5 people.

I'm not racist but...

We need a fucking race war right now and we need to deport these fucking violent niggers back to their fucking country. They have had it too good in our country for too long and they think they have a right to everything in the fucking world. I don't give a fuck who they are they are WAY! worse than the mexicans. They do more drugs and kill more people.

I wasn't racist before, but I'm slowly getting there.

Everyone is naturally racist because the races are different and objectively so. It's only recently that idiots and ideologues have created the illusion that racism is somehow invalid.

We are not equal, some for better and some for far worse.

>The civil war was about slavery
How's it feel knowing you're thoroughly cucked by the education system kid?

Retard

Why is it that only blacks do shit like this?
Think about how much we've thoroughly fucked over the Native Americans, why don't they do shit like this?

Realizing that there are racial differences isn't racism, though. There isn't any inherent discrimination or bigotry in that.

samefag

For anyone saying not racist are fucking idiots. Saying duck white people whole time. They obviously targeted a white person, morons.

I feel like the more people involved the more confident they probably felt. I doubt any one of these people would have done it alone.

Much like a mob.

Glad to see these shitheads go to prison, my heart goes out to this poor dude, the retard nignog girl who live streamed the crimes actually lived a few houses down from me which shocked me lol, I seen her around at hs too but damn, oh well 4 less shitheads in my neighborhood

Sadly yes

what the fuck are you trying to say?

Hahahah I saw that on facebook, I honestly respect him for setting things straight with these 4 retards.

i dont know,the native americans wernt happy with that pipeline in north dakota

Ok thought about it and? How can anyone justify this. He was mentally challenged. This is your call to revolution. Morons. Always deflecting shit to sound right when its a no brainer. Fuckjng wrong

to bad they'll probably be treated like kings in prison,it shouldnt be that way but it is.america's anti white attitude is why white nationalism is on the rise ever since trump got elected

I doubt it, the girl's will most likely be some dyke's bitch in prison, unless they join a prison gang which is prob unlikely? Idk as for the dudes, maybe the same fate if they join a prison gang, who knows as long as there isnt another kidnapping of mentally handicapped kids again by nignogs

I think you misunderstood my point. That guy on Twitter is an absolute retard. I'm saying that realizing that white people and black people are different isn't racist.

There is a very clear genetic difference and there is no way to deny it.

That being said, I don't think the genetic differences make black people inherently more prone to crime. See .

I fully believe those niggers are racist fucks and absolute scum, though.

It's really simple. Flip it on it's head, and see how people would react. What if it was 4 white teens beating up a disabled black guy, while shouting racial slurs and saying "Fuck Obama"? Guaranteed it'd be called a hate crime and there'd probably be a riot in whatever city this happened it.

Look, I'm all for equality, but it's gotta go both ways.
>that's kinda how equality works

Im praying the meanest most vicious motherfucker in prison has like an autistic kid and finds out about this and fucks them all up (in their respective prisons of course)

Fake

Fuck. Beat me to it.

I do have an autistic kids and if I found these fuckers they would get fucked up beyond belief. This is where I need to have faith in the prison system that the guards will do the right thing and look away whilst they get raped with a broken bottle.

Because they're super lazy

Oh course it's a false flag. kikes want a race war, their gonna keep breeding black vs white racial tensions, it's fucking obvious to everyone.

fuck off, keyboard warrior. I'd be the same if they were the master race.

But aren't most hardcore trump supporters mentally handicapped?

no, that's just your stupidity being projected onto others because of your insecurity.

most trump supporters are hard working and educated,its the left that are the mentally handicapped

>she said she wasn't sure if it was a hate crime -
Fuck which group of people again?
Only someone more retarded than the white kid needs a police ruling to know this was a hate crime.

hate crime or not who gives a shit

obama will probably just pardon them before he actually has to leave office because he actually supports these pieces of shit

demisexual-protoromantic tubmlrina spotted

fuck off landwhale

>It's not a hate crime to attack someone because they belong to a group

Liberal opinion discarded.

Holy fuck why do people think every news sorry is some ridiculous conspiracy theory? Hurr durr the 1% and media are taking ma rights and freedom hurr durr

There are clearly some variations of course. Like some black people being built better for running and such. And a "crime" gene can be passed on, but regardless of race. And it's not guarantee that you will become a criminal either.

So where's the vid?

the moment they said "fuck white people"turned it into a hate crime

>trump supporter
Deserved

>mentally challanged
Isnt that a bit redundant?

this lousy flea bag ignorant neegroes
deserve 20 years in the clinker,,,folks, these petitions change dot organ, maybe they work maybe they don;t,I think trumps AG will do whatever it takes to see that justice,lady justice is served,to blm,whomever funded them,

youtu.be/hh2vLQzaRl8

"Unclear at the time what the motive was"

>"FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DONALD TRUMP"

Hmmmmmm

String the niggers up. Right in the middle of downtown Chicago

holy fuck.being this much of a retarded nigger
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard

BLM is a hate group. They are about superiority, not equality.

>isn't a hate crime to attack someone because of who they voted for
correct
that is called terrorism
so because they were shouting
>Fuck Trump!
it was an act of domestic terrorism
and because they were shouting
>Fuck white people!
it is a hate crime

I'm thinking about getting one of these on my truck.

I think they should execute the fuckers.

>>trump supporter
>Deserved
is your favorite politician Stalin, Pol-Pot, or Che' Guevera?

Kill yourself, faggot. That niggerette ape creature was shrieking about white supremacists and saying the kidnappers needed 'consequences and help' she was being an apologist for literally the worst pieces of shit that exist.

Again. Fucking kill yourself, you massive faggot.

Are you fucking stupid?

Let a white person kidnap a black person and torture them for days while yelling "fuck black people" and let's see what that fat piece of shit has to say.

>It's not a hate crime to attack someone because they belong to a group

Liberal opinion discarded.

also because he is mentally handy capped its a hate crime

the corpus delicti for that is hard to prove though as they made no mention of his mental capability

It's not automatically a hate crime against retards because their victim was a retard.

Believing it is is as retarded as the SJWs saying any crime done against blacks is a hate crime, regardless of motive and intent.

I'm pretty sure the sentence is 8 years minimum to life.
also this money power and influence determine guilt in the good ole USA

>liking any politician

What it is guys? It's ya boy BlastphamousH-Dizzle!

I was under the impression the DA used his mental capacity as the deciding factor to charge them with hate?

talk about great advertising for facebook live.
you couldn't buy this kind of exposure

that is true
and probably why they will be acquitted on the hate crime charge