It's time to change this image. This board has absolutely no room to be elitist about anything even board culture

It's time to change this image. This board has absolutely no room to be elitist about anything even board culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

numalemedical.com/erectile-dysfunction-ed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're probably a Rap fag or a Mac Demarco fag, and you need to leave.

use grimes pics to piss people off

Nope, I'm a le right generation if anything. This board has been really bad lately although last night was ok.

And a waifufag too I guess because I'd be ok with this

fuck off newfag

We need more elitism. Kill yourself

Been here for years

THEN EARN IT

Let's change the sticky picture to this instead it's way more fitting

needs something about fantano but otherwise its gud

But aren't you being elitist about not being elitist?

Check and mate

My vote goes to this

What about le projection meme?

I think it's progress if we're at least in agreement that it should be changed. It's time anyway regardless of the specific reason.

I vote this one

We did so well with the banner. I'd like to see something like that at least in general sentiment.

>Hospice

My favorite so far.

samefag

mu barely talk about these albums anymore
this however is pretty accurate

Big swing and a miss because I was actually sweating bullets about the samefag I did make. Too late though now I'll never admit it.

Yeah but I like the aesthetics. And I don't think any image posted so far is particularly contemporary.

I don't know what you're talking about. that image is just as fitting now as it was then. you guys still talk about those same albums every day and this place has never not been elitist.

What are you talking about? Aside from hospice, every other album gets spammed all the time.

>2 Varg references

Sup Forums confirmed for new Sup Forums

For starters people barely ever talk about no love deep web. Also you're implying that most people would even know what those albums are. Anyway I'm specifically talking about the caption. I'm saying now possibly more than ever, this board has the least room to be that way.

And I meant to say new people wouldnt likely know those albums. We need new people here more than ever.

Just make it a Sup Forums image since they've taken over along with the normies and plebs

is this reddit now? uh, hell yeah!

I think you've got things backward. If by "doesn't have room" to be elitists you mean that this board should not be elitist and I agree. But I don't think that means that the image should be removed. This board has always and probably will always be elitist and that image shows a self-awareness and sense of humor about it which I think is good.

>and I agree
then I agree*

I don't really think the humor is all that self-evident nor do I think it's that sincere. Like I said, I'm really proud of our banner and I'd like to see something along that sentiment. For my two cents I'll leave it at that.

>This board has always and probably will always be elitist

it doesn't seem that way to you?

congratulations.

you're still new to me, faggot

Agree. The elitism filters out all the plebs.

Everyone who doesn't think this board should be elitist is part of the problem.

>The elitism filters out all the plebs.

you woudn't think that looking at the board

remember when grunge threads would get shitposted to oblivion, now they're daily ffs

"No room" means that it's not deserved. Just so everyone's clear. The elitism is not currently being earned by a long shot.

Except for Hanging Dong

If you're not over 25 and been seriously into music for at least 5 years you cannot possibly be elitist, its just not possible

of course not, no one over 25 would stoop to something as juvenile as elitism

I don't really think age has anything to do with it but years involved is undeniably a factor which could also definitely be offset by training.

define elitist

+1

My suggestion

this
seriously what the fuck
its such a waste of time
just enjoy what you do, and share and inspire where you can. in a positive way.

its not like your saltiness is gonna stop people from listening to boyzone

kill yourself faggot.

Boyzone, I don't think I've ever heard of them. Cute name.

what's all this about earning the "right" to be called elitist? you do realize that's not a compliment don't you OP?

nicely formulated response dickbrain

Cute name, yeah. If you like playing with your flaccid dick.

Anyways, you should check them out.

RIP in pieces Hampus

Kinda splitting hairs but just call it elite then. This board has no room to be feel elite about anything.

Except Hanging Dong plays the Beatles

>older men with an elitist attitude about music

so you read that word with a positive connotation? I think I owe you an apology then user, I've completely misunderstood. I've always interpreted "elitist", especially on sites like this, as meaning someone who thinks they're superior to others without having a good reason.

turny isn't elitist though

t.faggot

Not him, but I some music is made for the masses and mass consumption.
people are sometimes basically taught to like it.
some popular music is great, and who am I to say it's bad if so many people enjoy it honestly.

Take EDM parties for instance. For me the music is to euphoric and predictable. But thousands of people lose their minds on those festivals. Who am I to take that value away from them?

But the more I dive into music, the deeper it gets. I am elitist to myself, in a way, not to others.

I want to explore all of music. I want to try it all and learn to appreciate it. I want to have a timeline in my head of the great bands and composers over the centuries. But I am a fucking obsessive freak. Most people are not.

Anyways, most importantly for me is the emotional resonance music has. Apparently popular music makes people happy.
I do honestly doubt they have the experience of listening to Bach in their bed, and they start to cry because of the intricacy,grace and beauty.

Just like with anything, listening to music takes practice and time. The more you hear and listen, the more you will be able to discern and appreciate.

you really got me there.
i think im going to reply to you again now.

I tried

fucking awesome user

i'll be here for an hour. gotta keep you numales in check

>I want to explore all of music.

me btw

forgot pic was 2busy doing graphic design for a jeans company

>nldw came out five years ago

four and some months.

thanks. I could make it more fancier, but getting the fonts right is tricky. Plus I wouldn't know what to add/do to it.

CHANGE IT TO A LINK THAT OPEN A RANDOM SONG.

MUST BE A TOTALLY RANDOM SONG, NOT SOMETHING FROM A SMALL LIST
THIS WOULD SOLVE ALOT OF PROBLEMS

t. """non-pleb""" who just finished listening to kanye west and is about to put on kendrick lamar

holy shit this is good

numalemedical.com/erectile-dysfunction-ed/

"
NuMale Medical Center specializes in treating erectile dysfunction, also known as “impotence.” We are over 98% successful in treating erectile dysfunction and can help restore your sexual confidence and satisfaction. ED is a common problem affecting many men of all ages.
"