My girl is a top hoe on chaturbate.com and financially supports me

My girl is a top hoe on chaturbate.com and financially supports me.

My ex used to be top hoe on myfreecams, but then she got fat.

Ask me anything, except who she is, a few of her regs are Sup Forums and Sup Forums tards like me.

I'll try and keep this as honest as I possibly can.

Why wouldn't you want us to know who she is? It's free advertising and more money to support your cuck fettish.

Cause I'm willing to give you the truth of what it's like to live with not one but two cam whores.

How much can she make on an average day??

$500 over 2 to 3 hours.

That literally makes 0 sense. You can tell us who she is and talk about what it's like to be a cuck at the same time.

delete your thread no one really cares

You think I'm retarded? Get the fuck outta here, faggot.

'My girl'

Nigga that ain't your girl. That's my girl. That's user in the post above me's girl. That's the Internet's girl. You don't own that bitch. Her pussy is open season.

Does she have a fetish category like hairy or small tips, etc.

yes, you're essentially right. but I'm a neet and you pay for it.

Nope. I KNOW you're retarded. As soon as I saw this post it was obvious. Fuck off and stop posting your lies. Cuck.

Is that the best you can do kid?

It's a hell of a lot better than what you're doing.

You sound salty bro.

I haven't worked since I was 19 or 20.
I've always had access to a bank account with at least 5k
In my spare time all I do is browse the web, work out, and sleep
My ex was hot, my current bitch is even hotter, she pays for everything, and makes me look good to other females when I go out (hot chicks raise your value)

You sound depressed bro, all that hard work, and you probably pay my hoe to get off with her

Nah I don't pay for shit. I just go on xvideos and xhamster where your hoe gets uploaded for free for me to jerk it to her whenever I please. Thanks though.

Bullshit/screen shots of your balances etc with timestamp.

nah bb, she has her regs delete her vids whenever they're uploaded. reason being is she has a store on manyvids where she sells vids of me fucking her, so you know, we can't be giving that shit out for free.

I know those vids get deleted that's why I save them the second they're uploaded. I jerk it exclusively to new cam whores. I have never made an account or entered any financial information to pay for any sort of pronography, cam whore or not. I guarantee I have jerked it to your bitch for free. Guranfuckintee Mr. Cucked neet

Yeah I have a lot of those vids. I always go on the lttile sites where they sell the clips, and if I see one I don't have I ask around for it or check all the usual sites, there's a small community that shares these type of paid clips too but I almost never have to go to them.

Fucking troll cancer thread

How can I make my gf do it so she could financially support me?

Would she be mad if I found her and told her you are shit talking about her and your ex?

Easy as fuck. Girls love attention and they love money. Make sure your chick isn't quiet on cam, and she's not fat, and you're gold. The current girl I found on fetlife.com when she was slightly chubby. I got her ass into the gym and she lost about 20lbs, then I slipped the idea of camming by telling her how successful my gf at the time was. She wasn't though, she turned into a major alcoholic on MFC and got fat.

>Would she be mad if I found her and told her you are shit talking about her and your ex?

Probably, she's batshit.

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You know you're a fat micropenis tranny loving faggot.
Kill yourself.

Guess I'll just send this shit to all of the top cams then

Thanks for letting me pleasure my penis to your girlfriend.

Op is not a fag. Op is a stand-up guy

And it's supposed to impress me that you literally live a meaningless life? You've done nothing productive in your life. Also, how did you meet these incredibly popular and hot women if all you do is troll and sleep? And 5K in your account? Wow, might just call you the next Donald Trump.

Sounds like an interesting topic, however the problem arises that you provide no proof that what you are saying is true. So you will have a hard time having anyone give a shit.

Can't have your cake and eat it too. Gotta give a little to get a little.

ITT: OP lies about his sex life to feel better about his life and instead gets rekt.

No. Shouldn't be impressed at all. I know my life sucks. I'm just talking about the fact that I do pretty well for doing nothing at all. And you meet the chicks by I dunno, being attractive I guess.

ITT: OP lies about his life to feel better about his useless existence and instead geta rekt over and over.
Fucking cuck

You still have to go out which you said you don't do. If you're going to troll, at least be consistent. And if you're not teying to impress people, why are tou posting these details? Foh

I understand that. But sometimes you just have to ask better questions to find out if something is real or not. I can discuss anything that doesn't jeopardize me in the future. I can give two shits about what some people think about an user account in a post that will 404 in an hour.

Fuckin nice, live the high life my man.

I do go out. I'm not a total neet. I lift and hit up bar all the time. The reason for this thread is more or less to be informative than it is to impress people. Give you guys the inside scoop on what it's like, like having a shit ton of fucking sex toys all over the place and getting pissed off about it.

You made a claim, so the burden is on you to provide proof.
And if you don't care, then no one else will either. In which case you are just wasting your own time and/or didn't think this through.
You can probably garner some people that suspend their disbelief but at that point it is just fantasy circle jerking.

You control whether or not what direction you want this to go.

I don't care which direction it goes in. Like I said, I'd rather stay user and have this thread 404 than blow up in my face. You don't believe me? Fine, go away. You suspect I might be telling the truth? Ask some questions that pertain to my lifestyle.

do you ever go on cam with her?

How many dicks have you sucked at once?

>do you ever go on cam with her?

nope. we have a ton of vids though. one nice thing is that i have an entire studio set up in my apartment. don't really use it though.

>How many dicks have you sucked at once?

none. not on that faggy time.

Can you give a rough decsription of her, like body type, hair color, fetishes, etc?

OP sucks literally all the dicks

nope

okay last 10 minutes before i leave

>
nobody will miss you, jog on faggot

"Bro, bro, bro".
You sound like a douche "bro".