Being white but not supporting Black Lives Matter

>Being white but not supporting Black Lives Matter
Explain yourself

Being white.

being Sup Forums user

I still have brain that works?

Because black lives don't matter. You know how much better we would be without them?

Can't explain. I think white lives matter but we don't go around shouting that. A crim is a crim, nigger or not - shoot the fucker.

top kek, we've come full circle

Black lives matter Unless Its A black that takes A life thats supposed to matter and then nobody gives a shit

i guess the chicago kidnapping story could be a good reason why a white person shouldnt support a group that hates white people

>being black but not supporting Blue Lives Matter
>being black but not supporting All Lives Matter
>being black but not supporting White Lives Matter
Explain yourself

ALL LIVES MATTERS

BLACK
ASIAN
WHITE
INDIAN

damned right /bro/ that shit makes me sick. fucking lowlife scum.

have IQ more than 70

youre going to have to shoot a helluva lot of people if you want to off every criminal

I'll support BLM as soon as blacks support WLM..

Oh yeah and I want White entertainment television too, or do only black Lives and black entertainment matter? This whole BLM thing is racist in itself imo

No lives matter

Where did I say I want to shoot them all. I just said it makes me sick. I accept that some things I can't change - it's too big a task. Fucking shame though. That story really fucking got to me. Poor lad.

niggers that's why your race doesn't help anything to this world

because they dont

Fuck niggers
Black people are good though

Because a lot of African Americans (Not all of them). Seem to blame the entire Caucasian race for black people being killed. And the whole movement makes it seem that white people don't care about black lives. Of course we do, most of us care about every life. The fact of the matter is that something worse that is going on besides blacks getting killed by white cops is black on black crime which no one seems to be addressing.

...If black lives really matter to black people, maybe they should try to prevent violence in their own communities.

Of course if you're a police officer and you shoot an unarmed man of any color it is completely wrong in every way possible, all I am stating is that people get shot by cops, white people, black people, anyone!!! I hate when things like this turn into a "race crime"

heres an example of a hate crime: A church gets blown up because of the religion they practice.

Not everyone who is shot by police officers are target deliberately.

(This is entirely opinion based from a white male living in the suburbs, i'm not claiming i'm right or shoving it in anyone's face )

kek

Black lives matter is a stupid movement because no one is saying they don't matter.
They point out all police shootings of black people like they prove cops & whites hates blacks, but don't point out that blacks get "involved with" cops more often (as a percentage of the population and attack and/or flee cops more often than whites do when pulled over or arrested.
BLM is a black panther/MOVE type of thing.

Its sad that they made such a movement, Black people fought so hard for equality and now they think they can make themselves victims. smfh

Believing that no lives really matter more or less than any other and that none of us really matter anyways.

Because I'm not supporting a terrorist organization.

Got a black girlfriend who was raised by a white family. She's brilliant, brings me KFC every day and grants me sexual favours out of view of the cameras.

Name an african american person who has actually helped in the last 10 years
>anywhere
>spiritually
>mentally
>physically
>financially
>i don't care
>then again, killing Martin Luther King and Malcolm X dying fucked it all up for us, and it was done by white people too

>white
>supporting a terrorist organization
Can't it get anymore obvious that you're just posting this for (You)s?

only 1-2% blacks supported Trump. I cannot imagine how it is like to be a red pilled black. All middle-class blacks I knew hated other blacks with such strength they'd give KKK a run for their money.

thats a new one, thanks

What is pbs

1. Not my problem. That automatically means I can only care so much.
2. Grew up poor, around scum of all colors. People that are being shot remind me of said scum, so don't care.
3. Don't feel personally responsible for anything that has happened, yet am being blamed for it. Not a good way to make a friend.

This is now a bait thread.

Because I simply don't care.

whiny niggers who do nigger things and get killed by police officers. do whatever the asians are doing you don't ever hear them bitching.

Worst bait in the history of Sup Forums.
Just leave the basement and die.

I don't support racist movements.

white entertainment tv is called cmt

kek

2 güd

If they went about it with a toned down slogan
instead of some hate inspiring shit, White people go hang out support them then get beaten.

HAHAAAA stupid niggers on all sides.

that's the wrong galaxy mate, andromeda not milky way

That's a dust

They'll stomp my shit if they see me.
Bastards are approaching KKK levels of racism.