I don't get this. What's with the Sam Raimi meme going around? Where did it come from and why is it so funny

I don't get this. What's with the Sam Raimi meme going around? Where did it come from and why is it so funny

Lurk moar

>why is it so funny
>funny
I want reddit to leave

It's great, because this shows the level of reddit here.

Because he really pushed the character of Spider-Man to the extreme.

>It's you who's out, Gobby... Out of the closet, you fucking queer!

Raimi was ahead of his time, he writes dialogue which 13 yr old kids from xbox live can only dream of and envy at.

>He thinks it's just a meme

it's better than "bane posting" and cia shit if you ask me

Its all Bruce Campbell getting stoned and making the same thread every day

>did your husband make them for you

seriously hoe did raimi get away with this

>the kike will get his money when the door is fixed

guess it was a different time.

terrible opinion, who wants to try next?

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculateing and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid.

>For this month

I still don't understand this scene

I want to believe this.

just some kid wanting to ruin Raimi's SP image

ignore him

Fuck all of you. This is now a Kiki wearing red dresses thread.

What the fuck kind of name is Kirsten anyway?

god please yes

You take edgy lines from the movie and discuss them.
What's so hard to understand?

JUST

seriously what the fuck happened, she looks like a $20 crack whore there

>Raimi on set
>not wearing a suit as an ode to his hero Hitchcock and because he takes the art of film seriously

What the fuck is this?

>Goblin: The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout, down came the goblin and ate his asshole out!

What the fuck Raimi.

Still ten thousand better movie than the spiderhispter and the new spider""man"""

Not better than Keit-ai though.

fuck off fagget

>We're not so different you and I, both proud aryan soldiers marching towards the future. The kikes and niggers must be exterminated for humanity to make progress, you know it as well as I do. This is why i have dedicated my life to their destruction, socially and financially.

How the heck did rami get this past the editors?

So leave then.

I miss the days when Spider-Man 2 was the most praised capeshit film here, and it was genuine praise.

Not just a contrarian bandwagon

Before 2008 then

In 2016 Maguire revealed the grueling tactics Raimi employed in order to get the most out of the cast for the trilogy. Such tactics included shouting various expletives, mostly racially charged, at maguires co-star Kirsten Dunst with a bullhorn as well as drawing mustaches on holocaust victim photos and taping them in various hidden places of her trailer, the most shocking of which was at the bottom of a toilet. When questioned about the stunt he simply stated "I named him Ali Shaheeb Muhammad." Other techniques in his arsenal were making J.K. Simmons snort copious amounts of chili powder to "bring out the 'spic lick taco talk rage' from within him" in the first movie. Maguire arguably suffered the worst of Raimi's wrath as he was forced to kick a rusty nail about 3 times a day in order to ensure tetanus so he was able to develop an intense jaw that "couldn't possibly occur naturally in his little twink fag body naturally. This broke his back which was coincidentally already part of the script in the second movie. Raimi still made Maguire fall off the building a couple of times to ensure the shots looked authentic as possible despite a medical professional and a rather unecessary 9/11 witness claiming it was already authentic the first time. Raimi proceeded to order a pair of discs over to the group, both of which were copies of the first movie's untreated unmastered director's cut which featured approximately 36 hours of footage, 34 of which were of spider-man trying and mercilessly failing to help on the September 11th terrorist attacks on New York City. Much of this footage was of spider-man running, jumping, and attempting to save jumpers by their genitals. The film cuts to the second half of theatrical cut only after Spidey trampolines on a penis-shaped web on Ground Zero. Raimi claims this is to symbolize how "the gays are destroying america. Did you not see that skinny little cumbucket suckboy we cast?" Maguire wishes to work with Raimi again in the future.

>so this is what it feels like to be a nigger
What the fuck was Raimi thinking?

>which featured approximately 36 hours of footage, 34 of which were of spider-man trying and mercilessly failing to help on the September 11th terrorist attacks on New York City. Much of this footage was of spider-man running, jumping, and attempting to save jumpers by their genitals. The film cuts to the second half of theatrical cut only after Spidey trampolines on a penis-shaped web on Ground Zero. Raimi claims this is to symbolize how "the gays are destroying america. Did you not see that skinny little cumbucket suckboy we cast?" Maguire wishes to work with Raimi again in the future.

I never read any of these since it's only funny if it's true

>The welfare... feels good

>YOU'LL GET YOUR RENT WHEN I KILL YOUR FUCKING FAMILY
What is Raimi's problem?

>you all made fun of Sam, forcing Sony to cancel Spider-Man 4 and make TASM series

>Directed by Sam "The Holocaust Never Happened" Raimi
How'd he get away with using this in the credits?

>the blood of a nigger is on my hands. I have been told that I should feel cold and empty inside, but I feel more fulfilled than ever before

rami got kind of preachy, don't you think?

DROOPY
R
O
O
P
Y

droopy tits like spaniels ears

>Find that little faggot, or I'll shove a metal arm so far up your girlfriend's cunt I'll be playing tiddlywinks with her ovaries.

Damn, he really sold that line.

It was to show how much influence the symbiote had over Peter.

The follow up where he just stares at him and asks "so is it one month for each, or a month in total?" Is classic Raimi

I never knew Raimi had a hand in the Star Wars universe

>50 posts
>43 IPs
Calm down, autismo.

Tell that to Kanjiklub

We had this at one point.

The fuck happened? I know boobs sag but these were fucking balloons back then she is a JUST now.

DELETE THIS

>"Have you ever seen a fullblown chimpout parker? I sure have. I was at the restaurant when the zimmerman jury announced no indictment...it was no picnic. You see my face Parker? Some worthless coon smashed it in with a whiskey bottle, where the fuck were you!? LOOK AT MY FUCKING FACE PARKER! i'll kill every last nigger in this country if it takes the rest of my life"

Pretty dark stuff

>he tried to tell me something important and i told him the fuck off

Why did he have to ruin a touching a moment like that? That scene was important to his motivation to become a vigilante and he just blew it.

I wonder if it was a joke take for the bloopers but somehow made it into the final cut?

MILF MAY

>i hate you peter parker, and the blacks!
I mean, they had the right idea but poor execution

you're doing it wrong

Ive got you user.

I SAID

TO CALL ME TUGBOAT