Boy or girl

Boy or girl

girl

faggot

apparently there isn't a difference anymore.

it

boy

freak

Clover

fag

Did you just assume no ones gender, you sexist pig

Horrry sheet! Didn't know these existed.

Eitherway i bet its gay

Kek

Mentaly challanged

I'd fuck.

dude i love these games. you have more?

>Boy or girl

Do not care.

Cancer on society

you can take the femaleout of the girl, but you can never remove the attention whore

Holy fuck, they're making a prequel!

that disgusting pig has belly hair

an idiot

only correct answer

yet i'd still slam it.
i am not a fussy man

is that Milo? kek

Not really since it claims to be asexual, therefore technically not attracted to male or female.

Neither, it's not human

sauce

anonib

please no bully

Yes that's milo Stewart. Bearing would probably be interested in that hypocritical photo. Like how laci green is sjw by day, camwhore by night

Sadly, that "thing" has a vagina.

You wouldn't want it anyway. I'm a trans person myself and I have 0 respect for these sjw cunts. Transgender used to be a fringe thing that no one gave a shit about and we could live our lives in peace without too much trouble as awareness wasn't there and people weren't lookin for it. Passing was 100x easier for most before this started. Personally I still pass publically as long as I don't talk(taking voice acting classes to fix this). But fuck these sjw cunts. We don't need special privledges and people will show you respect if you treat them as humans and have an understanding that while someone may not agree with what we do, that's no reason to hate them. In friends with a lot of people who don't agree with it, but still respect me for the way I handle it and don't make it the only thing I'm about.

Are you amusing they gender?

Are you MTF or FTM?

I have a follow-up question depending on what your response is.

Wow I got dubs, The Gods of Sup Forums have spoken and deemed my words true.

MtF. About 6 years now. 33 years old. Have boyfriend and live a decent middle class life.

Cool, but none of that was going to be part of my question. *

where exactly

is that a fucking treasure trail?

Actually my interest in men doesn't really exist. I don't find the male form attractive in any manner and generally find the penis to be "offensive" not sure if I can explain it. I'm not like grossed out or hate the penis, I just don't like the way it looks or the aggressiveness behind it.

Now how am I with a boyfriend? That happend due to living with someone long enough that things start to happen. He was originally a coworker/roommate when I started. He has a kid, he says he doesn't like vagina though. He wants the female figure without the vagina. I meet that standard.

I'm personally not sure what to do about my penis personally. It's not an issue for clothing as its a grower, not a shower. So it's like stupid flacid and tiny ( about an inch) when I need it to be and when it's bonified it's about 6 inches. I want a vagina just for the feeling of something inside me as the butthole just isn't good enough, can't get me off, and in general while it can turn me on, most of the time I get nothing from anal. But at the same time my penis is a part of me and when I changed my name I felt a sense of loss and death, and I feel if I drop the penis, not sure if I would feel the same thing or not and I don't think I want to find out. Guess you could call it a fear of killing the old me, which is not what I want to do.

Plus my bf prefers I keep it. That should have answered all those questions. Anymore?

its an attack helicopter, clearly

IT

Girl!!

That's weird...

>generally find the penis to be "offensive"
>I just don't like the way it looks or the aggressiveness behind it

What does that mean? You like your boyfriends penis, but don't like your own penis? And what's so aggressive and scary about a penis? Or do you mean you don't like whats behind it meaning the Man the penis is attached to?

It makes sense to a hetero. Keeping your penis and feeling like if you lost it that your sense of identity would be gone I mean.

I hear a lot of trans post-op commit suicide at a higher rate. I often wonder if the loss of identity from axing their penises did that. Like a really strong disassociation thing.

I'm still confused.
Is it a boy that used to be a girl?
Or a girl that used to be a boy?

punchable face 4 sure, fuck i just want to beat the living shit outta him/her for that smug look

It's more what the penis is used for. You thrust it into someone with force and vigor. In and out repeatedly. That in itself is a violent action.

As for the boyfriend and sex. Being the living hypocrite I am, I deal with it. Like I said its nothing mentally crippling how I feel about penis, and I'm adult enough to realize that's how realty is.

Boy

trans-nigger that self-identifies as a lesbian in a male body with female genitalia that spit sperm.

What do you mean?

>All kinds of penis in vagina sex IS RAPE AND VIOLENCE!!!!!!!

K? Not sure what your point is there. Yes the penis goes in the vagina. Doesn't mean it's rape or violent. How I personally feel about something isn't reality and my opinion means shit in the eyes of the universe.

Your sex sounds more like lust and fetishist domination.

Your bf doesn't make love to you, he just fucks your ass as hard as he can? :( RIP passionate fucking

I honestly prefer slow and sensual. And yeah the bf likes aggressive sex. I'm getting him to meet me in the middle ground. Gives me what I need to get off and then I give him the way he wants. So we kinda mix it up and find a happy middle ground.

Sex itself is weird as hormones have changed the way my body reacts and moves during sex. As I get more stimulated I spread my legs further now and push my crotch into what surface I can to get the feeling. I move like I have a vagina which doesn't help matters sometimes and it all feels natural to do like I've always done it that way. Hormones will really fuck you if you aren't paying attention lol.

This

goy

Who cares? I would fuck it.

Old meme. Has lady bits,identifies as male

SJWs dont have genders. You are a rapist white scum for assuming

i dont care if it is male of female, i would gladly have sex with it because i love to fornicate

kek

That one isn't her. The figures, or shape of her body is different. Besides that, hairy tummy scar person appears mexican or something.