The Fountain

Thoughts?

Better movie tehn Sunshine, such underapperciuated.

Sucks because the movie is complex enough, but ... it just lacks some oomph. I think there's a version it goes chronologically and it improves the move a bit.

Like for the style of cutting between 3 timelines, what do they use it for? It has no mystery.

really good if a little bloated

i'm going to get flak for buzzwording but it is a prime example of style over substance

>flick begins with 'the'

the only good movie from a total hack.

I always fall sleep. The movie does a bad job of developing the characters. His wife is dying, but it comes across as a generic version of, What Dreams May Come

Gud movie

It's plain shit

it's pure kino

don't listen to these plebs
The Fountain is actually the best love movie ever. Those who don't see it just haven't reached the emotionnal development level necessary for asking themselves the right question, which who have resonated deeply with this movie.
It's GOAT.

Death is the road to awe

>MUH WIZENED BEYOND MY YEARS

kek

it's okay, baby girl, it's ok.

I love the posters that use clear and concise examples instead of just flowery words and memes.

makes the board 10x better then Sup Forums

NOW THERE WAS AN INTENSE MOVIE

But he is using at least three memes?

Loved it. I guess many people take it a little too literal, at least that's what I remember back when I watched it.

What, you would called it "A fountain" of youth?

>I love the posters

You mean you ALSO love the posters, right, because we both know what you love first and foremost is big juicy cocks.
Right, faggot?

The fountain is a good film.
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Aronofsky jacks off way too much at Hugh Jackman's characters grief. It's pretty silly. I like his other films better.

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE GOLD HELM! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

it's a visual orgasm