How much should I pay for 1g weed

How much should I pay for 1g weed

5 years with no chance parole

5€ 1g in spain hehe

i pay ten a gram

How much is your future and health werth too you?

5 pavos? muy barato diria

Depends on what kind of stuff your getting
Dutch fag here

kek
i hardly ever smoke

buy more than 1g at a time, bulk up and get a lower price. I get 12g for $100

En serio? Pues mira que son 5 pavos y de un club.. En la calle por 5 pavos me suelen dar 3 gramos facil eh.. De donde eres?

Depends where you are.
10€, 15$, 5£, 50000 pesos

las pilla un colega mio. por 10 pavos le dan un chivato bien cargao, lo malo es que no controlo de cantidades. no sé si es 1 gramo, 1 y medio... soy el op por cierto

38 shekels

Por lo general un cogollo del tamaño de un pulgar pesa un gramo.
También yo soy del sur.. Aquí la mandanga es mas barata.

$10 or less

$4

pleb

Pretty much what most have said, ballpark average $10 depending on what you're the buying. Better/uncommon strains maybe $15 to $20.

>12g for $100
>lower price
where are you from and how much those a gram cost?

38 shmeckles

$5-$15 depending on quality

5-20 buck depending on where you are in the world

no more than 20 in usa

$10 standard 15 if it's hi grade sticky

>I get 12g for $100

Yeah well I get 100g for $12

10-15$ USD depending on location

claro con la mierda q fumas normal q te den esa cantidad

10 bucks for decent shit. 15 for good shit. Buy it by the ounce and you'll save a ton of money

dubs i show u my weed trips i´ll show and eat my xtc pills

I sell mine for the equivalent of 4€...
Fine organic outdoor, more on the indica side. Good for chillout and with beer :>

Devonanon here. £10 for a gram. Supposedly some people do .9s for a tenner but I've never paid for less than a gram.

Usually buy a Q myself for £50. My dealer gets that for £35 herself but we're not close enough to get mates rates. Can't argue at £50 for some very decent shit though.

does crack hurt my lungs?

$10 a g. i use to pay $15 a g before I started meeting new people

$10

also forgot to say I'm from the UP

Jajajajajajaja no seas tontorron. Anda ven y te doy una calada para que et calles.

Depends on type

8-12 €

Nothing you pussy buy ounces for $180 CDN

I managed to get a 3.5g Henry for £25 the other day.
Thought I'd gone back in time or some shit.

No more than 20 dollar era of you live in an illegal state
10 bucks if legal state

If not in USA it doesn't matter cause ur weed is shit.

UK?
got myself a 1/2oz just before xmas for 110mates rates though

Funny how when the recession came drug dealers (and I guess suppliers by proxy) changed the weights/prices to extortionate rate and it has never changed back, even know the recession as ended.
As if the drug trade is effected by economy in the first place anyway.....chancers.
All we need is one brave dealer to put the prices back and it will snowball, plus that dealer will make a killing and a massive customer base.

bog

I don't know man, where do you live? Price varies a lot by area. If you live in a recreational or medical state I'd say around 5 dollars a gram is fair. If you live in an area of the midwest that's still illegal and away from major cities then double that.