Bone?

Bone?

Bonus?

I fucking hate this place

First one of you that barks gets to stay on my couch.

Spain?

Don't be mad that you failed the penis inspection.

You're a good boy.

For woof.

ayy

TOP KEK

Yeah, whatever. See you tomorrow, and the day after that.

Needs to have Aidans Eyes

Congratulations!

>image.jpg

I'm dog. I'm canid. I'm kanine lupus. I'm a mutt, I'm a wetnose, I'm a man's best friend. I'm a bark-boy, biscuit-boy, backside sniffer. I'm domesticated. I am that anus investigator, I lift those legs. I'm a nose-assed, toilet-drinking, squirrel chasing, hidden-bone gardener. I dine at the dog bowl, I sleep at the other end of the bed. I'm Moses and the parting of the sofa upholstery. I bark and am fed. I snuffle and am snuffled. I lick them and sniff them, and every single man's had the best friend of his life. And I am not allowed to eat fox shit. A

legit kek

>CIA mom
What the lore behind this?

Prolly the one where CIA posted his signature quip in response to a mom posting a picture of ther (then dead) little girl in an oxygen mask at the hospital

did anyone make one of a zombie that says 'brain?'

>penis inspection

No one cared who i was until i put on the mask.

The plane crashed with no survivors (except CIA). Little did Bane know, this wasn't CIA's first plane crash. Much like Bruce Wayne adopting Batman to fight crime, CIA began crashing planes with no survivors as a result of a childhood trauma. Why do you think he was so sarcastic when he was talking to Bane? Once Bane told him that he was crashing this plane with no survivors if you listen carefully as Bane's men are shooting out the windows of CIA's aircraft you can hear CIA say, "Yes, yes, well done Bane HOWEVER"

Very nice

That's a lotta loyalty

Impressive