How tall are you Sup Forums?

How tall are you Sup Forums?

I'm 5'7 and I fucking hate it

6'5" 272 lbs. am i fat>>>>???

Same here m8, you get used to it as you get older. Not much you can do about it :(

glorious 6'2" master race reporting in.
feels good man.
I do feel a bit sorry for manlets

184cm eat my dick shorty

6'1"
I picked the only fucking profession where being tall's a bad thing.
>Submariner

186cm
the perfect size

5'10' HERE

185cm and thank god for it. id kill myself if i was below 170

6'1''

6'0"
I'm taking all your cute short girls because they can't wear heals without being at the same eye level.
They're tired of wearing their flats.
You'll have to find a short fat girl and continue your lineage of midgets, lol.

Nice to see a fellow 6'2" :)

166 cm but im y.o 20 so i dont give a fuck

Everyone here is 6'4", 9 inch dick, 160 IQ and bench presses 400 lbs. Duh.

6'2"

It's okay I guess although banging your head and cheap airlines suck pretty bad.

kek nice

172 cm that's the same right?
problem is i live in netherlands where i am usually 15 cm shorter then everyone else, was smallest in lowerschool, even all girls were taller.. but don't really give a fuck tbh

5'11"
I really wanna be 6 ft, but I'm 23.
Can I hope to grow a bit more?

Anyone knows until what age ppl grow?

nope
you are destined to be king of the manlets

uh yeah probably

6'3" here, was over 6 feet tall since grade 8. Didn't help that I was an ultimate autistic sperglord until grade 10. I've heard so many girls not be into guys just because they're taller/weigh more than the guy

>weigh more

Damn. If only everyone cold score fat girls

Average height in this thread over 6' lolz

5.7 too, since i just go to the job and then home, im not worry about social stuf so no depression or any sjw,millenials problems.

Nah I'm talking about dudes who are 5'7 and skinny as a rail, if the girl's 5'11 chances are she's heavier, especially if she actually has an ass

Maybe it's because we all master race here

im 5'2 help

>im 5'2 help
help do what? like getting you a ladder?

Asian?

Naw, he just needs something off the shelf.

Why don't you fucking midgets just buy these, put them in some huge ass boots(i'm looking at you Doc Marten).
Just don't take them off. ever.

because that's extremely fucking retarded???

you'll need a very long ladder to get to the kek you just provoked

I'm 5'11" which is fine. Being too tall causes problems in daily life, past 6'3" is inconvenient.

6'2" here

That one guy is as wide as he is tall. Stacked little motherfucker.

any short Sup Forumsros out there have success with females? I feel like height matters more than people want to admit

I could've swore someone said something but I don't see anyone... hmmmm

LMFAO

6"3 230lbs. Don't look fat at all.

I'm 6'4.

Honestly, OP, I wish I was shorter often. The World was made for the short and average man.

That may be true, but people don't idolize the short and average man

7'4"

It's fucking terrible. I don't fit anywhere.

5'7 manlet here. Never had a problem with chicks but never go for taller girls. Looks fucking stupid.
Are there girls out there that won't go full manlet? yeah, plenty. But fuck 'em, plenty of ho's in the sea m8.

>That may be true, but people don't idolize the short and average man

What about Napoleon, Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Lenin etc. ?

3 meters

>forgetting Kim Jong-Un

Ye everyone loves those guys

6' 1" * 8 inches, Cuck Share my wife, secretly worship black cock and traps. Just your typical Sup Forumsro

yeah, because I'm that tall an weigh 280lbs

5'6" here. And just saying. Height isn't everything. I still get laid daily

I'm 5'8
You're a freak of nature.

same here, but im from Spain and here everyone is a manlet

178cm

all these imperial faggots.

lel

6'4" 325lbs

Used to play college ball but still fat as fuck

>You're a freak of nature.
Yeah, I know. I'd much rather be 5'3" than this tall.

6'2"
>perfect height

im 5'11.

>still get laid daily
>what's it like taking cock from someone who is 6'2" masterrace on the daily?

6'3" but lankey af
>eat 4000 cals per day and still can't gain weight
>wish I was fat

I'm 5' 8", and it honestly doesn't bother me. I'm shorter than some guys, and taller than some guys. Don't understand why some people actually care. Unless you're freakishly tall or freakishly short, you can function in the world just the same.

6'5" reporting in, call me slenderman

Yes.

188cm

feelsgoodman

Actually I'm pretty sure Napoleon was around 6 feet tall, the myth about him being short was fabricated by the british

For fucking what?

Why not check Google before saying facts you vaguely remember. He was 5'6".

>Don't understand why some people actually care

No actual achievements so they lean on winning genetic lottery. These threads are bait though, anyone insecure about their height that gets triggered in threads like these really needs to restructure their priorities or some shit.

Mfw that's my actual nickname

>5'6
>31
>Grew up poor and became "rich" (150k/yr, yes, I know that's not really rich, but it is for me)
>Always dated pretty girls
>Married pretty Christian girl who is close to red pilled as a female can be

feelsGoodMan.jpeg

I'm 5'10 and gladly not being a bitchface about it.

From what I understand he was 5'6, but that just wasn't considered short at the time

5'7 but I'm gay so it's all good

Yee. people who post these threads either have a superiority complex, or just know that they can topple people's self esteem by calling them the dreaded "manlet"

5'5 but still get pussy cause i got that game and i know how to hit it just right ;)

I'm sure he rotates which hole he wants filled with hot sticky man seed.

5'7 and 3/8. 22 at the moment so hopefully I can grow another two inches before males stop growing at 26.

join the nba u fagget holy fuck

>I'm 5'7 and I fucking hate it
>superiority complex

Huh you're right. I always thought samurai meant just warrior. It means military nobility.. which is pretty close to what knights were, minus the chivalry cuck shit.

I've always wondered if gay guys care about height, the way females do?

5'8" and 330 lbs at 19 dating a 5'10" 150 lb 20 year old 9/10. I'm on a crazy weight loss and workout schedule and lost like 70 pounds in the last few months. Feels good man. There's hope for manlets/chubs

Unfortunately I'm horribly uncoordinated.

5'4" here.

I've never had a problem with women. Most of my exs have bene taller than me. Women who want tall men are usually shallow, immature or both. If a woman really likes you she doesn't care how tall you are. My fiancee and I are the same height and I encourage her to wear her heels.

Woman want a confident man more than a tall one.

Ask 18 and Krillin.

Very good my friend.

Dude, most people have stopped growing at 15. You've genetically been an adult for years now.

That's simply not true. I've read multiple sources that state men can continue growing well into their late 20's, early 30's even. Plus my feet are large so I will most likely grow into those eventually (due to golden ratio , look it up)

It matters to a lot of girls but some girls just want the guy to be taller than them, so generally speaking the avereage womens height is 5'5 so if you even a little taller you have a pretty good chance if your attractive enough

Females don't most of the time.
I mean I hope you realize it's just guys fucking with other guys over the internet.

>citation needed

Not this OP, the "Hahaha 6'12" ideal height, manlets BTFO" posters

Dream on dude.

6'3 Feels good.

silly manlet. you'll never reach masterrace status. give it up and accept the fact you shouldn't be allowed to polute our gene pool further

So, you've never heard of the phrase "Tall, dark and handsome"?
Most chicks do have a bias. I'm 5'7 myself, so I know this.
Anyway, I wanted to know if this preference was such a big deal in the gay community.

I mean everyone will tell you something different because everyone's into different things. Lotta dudes like shorter dudes. I just feel like with the gay men there is less of a conventional attractive type.

I make it work. I'm a short fit masc qt, I pull decently.