Is it okey to fuck a 17 year old when you're21?

is it okey to fuck a 17 year old when you're21?
this really really hot chick wants my D but the only thing stopping me is her age

Yeah. I would and I'm 23

Dude wtf go for it

Don't do it. It's not worth the hassle when she calls everything "rape" when her parents find out. And believe me they do find out.

Yeah. What're you fucking gay

just fuck a dude its much easier

She wants more than your d. They always want more than your d at that age. When she doesn't get what she wants, she will cry. Her age will show and you will regret giving her the d.

She isn't mature for her age, she's just at the age where they start to learn to fake it

I would record her consent for legal purposes.

Sure.
Am 35 and fucked a 13y. And it was OK.

Meh, shouldn't be that bad

do it but only if you can be sure her parents or friends or whatever aren't gonna get you done for 'rape' (assuming you live somewhere where the age of consent is 18- if it's 16, jus go for it mann u good)

I would and im 27.

you got this op go for it.

I bet it was all OK

25 y/o here married to a 18 y/o. Both American. We met when I was 24 and she 17 and I took her virginity. Go for it brother.

hes your brother?

i know i know but this bitch she has god tier looks.
she could be a great investment if i power through the last 3 teen years.

wtf, shes 18 and married? just wtf? is she a christ fag or something? Get married just to fuck maybe?

Rule of thumb is (Your age / 2) + 7

you're good

Post a pic of her you faggot

Is 17 legal there?

thnx guys i really needed to hear all this
I'm gonna fuck that bitch

So you want all the 6 year old kids here to fucke some 10 old chick?

Is she legal where you live? If not then totally 100% not worth it I've lost a good friend to that shit.

also thisDumb young thirsty thots like that are almost never worth the trouble. Even if its legal you'll get one or two good fucks out of her before her bullshit gets unbearably annoying, and that's if you're lucky.

Go fo it

but aren't all women that way, regarless of age?

There is 6 year old kids here?

Just the ones who pay attention to you

lol no, what are you some kind of bitter MRA neckbeard? Even if you just want a fling with someone your age they will not be even remotely as annoying as your typical 17 year old. Age matters for a lot.

NO FUCK THAT. wait don't get arrested because she is 1 year off.

what is her email address, I'll fuck her for you and get her pregnant, then your still safe

just fuck her lmao

>is it ok to fuck a 17 year old

YES

how close is she to being 18? and what state are you in, that changes age of consent

She's from a family that marries young and always has. So similar to Jesus freaks but they aren't religious. Her parents support us both financially and we all live together and work together. I got a second family out of no where which is nice because I never really had one on my own.

Well, look at like this:

Everyone's a kid to somebody. I mean everyone.
If you're 21 you're a prety much just a kid for somebody who's 41. But there has to be a line somewhere, so that line might aswell be the age 18. While that isn't far from 17, you should remember that law is objective and getting caught shagging a minor is a crime.

So.... you know, use your brain. On one hand it's not a big deal, but on the otherhand it's a big deal IF she gets childish for some reason and rats you out. That being said I'd probably keep her around but wouldn't touch the cootch before her next birthday.

That chicks animated you can't fuck her

great advice 10/10
would advice again

No. She's way too old

That's nice user. Glad things are working out for you

Don't forget to set up a few hidden cams and then share the joy with your Sup Forumsros.

depends on state if it's legal
I'm a NJ user, 21, dating 17 y/o

is it okey to fuck a _(last 2 digits)_ year old when you're_(time seconds)_?
this really really hot chick wants my D but the only thing stopping me is her age

Roll

depends on the age of consent. Do what's legal and don't be a manipulative ass to her like what usually happens when younger girls date older guys.

pic?

What the fuck? Investment? Jesus Christ Sup Forumsro

I'd do it and I'm 33 and married.

>10.5 + 7 = 17.5

It would depend on their ages in months, it's a fringe case.

i fucked a grl 14 years old and I am 22

>having sex ever

ew

I fucked a 17 year old Thai hooker when I was 21. Not legal, but shit was cash.

Got her pregnant too lulz.

your almost 3x her age m8 how the hell did you pull that off

Of course it's OK

I fucked a 14 yo when I were 18. We were together after that for 5 years

As a 28 year old, You're window of opportunity to fuck hot teen pussy is closing rapidly. Hit that shit bro

Age of consent is 15 in thailand, moron.
And if you mean a thai hooker in the US for whatever reason, the US and its age of consent is retarded. You do realize that 99% of all other countries have age of consents of like 15-17. right?

pulling was the easier part, the harder and also the best part was the first push

Not for hookers.

Implying anyone knows she's a hooker besides yourself.