Wwyd to her Sup Forums?

Wwyd to her Sup Forums?

I'd say something about how big her feet are to make her self-conscious, then I'd wait.

If she isn't insecure enough to take the bait and eventually let me do things to her that would ruin her for all men to come with minimal effort from me, I don't really want her

Tell the whore to buy a bigger shirt and cover up

slap her with my dick and tell her to go make me some dinner

anyone down to cuck me on kik?

Wwyd to my ex?

Feed her the carrot, and ride her like a horse

My side chick

I'd fuck her belly button.

Any one still doing those stories where the girls get tortured and snuffed?

I'd unbutton her jeans, slide one hand inside her undies and start massaging her cunt while my other hand gropes her tits. once she's nice and wet I put two fingers inside her and start fingerfucking her. when she has come down from her orgasm I tell her it's her turn and she knows exactly what I mean. She drops to her knees and unbuttons my jeans and releases my cock. She wastes no time getting it in her mouth and starts sucking up and down my shaft. It's not long before I feel my balls exploding and I release a flood of cum into her mouth. Determined as she is she swallows everything, like a good girl should.

Pic related wwyd, r4r

How do you know her OP?

Cum on her face and tell her she's the hoe on the side of the real woman

My Stepmom

She needs that

fuck her with your dick cause i wouldnt touch that shit with mine

is your stepmom a former governor?

That ass is just looking to get stuffed with cock
One on the right?

her ass crack has to be at least 20'' long.

i would take my penis
and
put it
into her vagina

I would smack that ass until she begged me to stop. Then I would shove my dick into that tight little round ass... Wwyd?

I'd want her to pull those tits out for me, make her jump up and down and act like the little slut she is before I make her get on her knees and take my cock down her throat, gagging herself and drooling all over her own tits before I finish by jacking off over her face, making her catch as much as she can in her mouth and swallowing it.

Rectal discombobulation using pic related. Sliding it rapidly through her rectum and up into her colon while coated with vicks vapor rub for that deep burning sensation. Then make her taste her intestinal mucus.

WWYD? be detailed, my neice.

She has a nice ass.... I will try to share heading into a fucking gay meeting

"WIWD" is "STFU" with this "Wwyd" cancer (you can't even be troubled to type a proper acronym, can you?) and dump noodz, or else "GTFO".

I'd lay down on the beach and have her give me a blowjob right there. everyone who walks by is shaking their head at the cumslut that gives blowjobs in public. When im fully erect I'll make her go down on all fours and lube up her cunt with my spit. just before I finish I pull out and cover her face with my load.

Yu attend gay meetings lol

I'd remove the jeans and shove her up against that wall. I squeeze her ass and put a wet finger inside her cunt. when she's dripping wet I shove my cock up her cunt and fuck her violently. I spray her womb with cum, pick up the jeans and leave.

pic related, wwyd?