So Sup Forums Im in a long distance relationship with a woman in her 40s, i myself is 23...

So Sup Forums Im in a long distance relationship with a woman in her 40s, i myself is 23. Everything is just great right now. Its still in what I would consider the starting fase, close to our first meet, which is due in a week or so.
Anyway she is going to a party with her sister tonight, and some friends. I’m not worried she isn’t going to stay faithful, so that’s not what this thread is about.
No she is going to be drinking, most likely a lot. She at least made it sound like she was looking forward to it. She asked me to make sure I was logged of Skype, when she would get home tonight, or she would maybe call me and embarrass herself.
Now is this some kind of test? Should I or should I not be logged into Skype around the time she would be back? She knows I got work in the morning about 5am, so It would be a dead giveaway, that would I be on Skype it would be waiting for her. Is this what she really wants? So she could have a chance to tell me all about her night out?

Any input would be great, also if anyone else have experiance on how to have a relationship with a older woman.

bump

Be on skype so she can embarrass herself?

You're dumb as shit, she clearly is going to rail herself on cam for you drunk. If you aren't on Skype then she's calling the closest dick

Dude what. She's in her 40's? What the fuck? I'm 23 and my mom is 44. What the hell are you doing with your life. Older women are cool and all but that's nearly middle age. Having a kid wouldn't even be a good idea at that age.

Get a real gf

Why not do it? If it's a text, fuck her. If not, it'll be fun. Probably wants to test waters for meetup/fuck.

She's testing you.
You're 23, meaning you lack the life experience men her age have. Anyone who knows how to navigate women knows that's an obvious hint she wants to do something dirty on skype with you later tonight after the party.

Date in your age range, it's less confusing. Either that or you'll grow up fast and be annoyed with chicks your age later on, condemned to oldpuss for life.

Good luck user. Post screencaps from the skype videochat on Sup Forums or you're a FAGGOT.

This is what i thought aswell.

So as i had planned aswell.

She also will likely reward you if shes drunk. Who knows, could get a personal cam show out of it!

We have also resently started using cam on skype so it all makes sense. We sext alot, and shes close to what i would call a freak.

You should use a toilet plunger on her pussy and ass

Ill keep this in mind when i meet her.

Post pics of her faggot

>Update
nice catch

keked.. yeah her front teeths are plastic.

Update: She just texted me again, telling me how her evening was going etc... And again said *remember to turn off skype when you go to bed*
Ofcause thats not going to happen.

ABANDON THREAD
>ABANDON THREAD
ABANDON THREAD
>ABANDON THREAD
ABANDON THREAD
>ABANDON THREAD
ABANDON THREAD
>ABANDON THREAD

What's her account name on SG?

>Anyone who knows how to navigate women knows that's an obvious hint she wants to do something dirty on skype with you later tonight after the party.

Also she could be testing him to see if he's the kind of loser that stays home on a friday night sitting by his computer waiting for her.

the fact that she's in her 40s and you're 23 and you're thinking this is a serious relationship is your biggest mistake. let her do whatever she wants to do and you do whatever the fuck you want to do.

Most likely not possible at that age.

she's giving you a heads up so you can log in and see her be a freak via webcam... but also doing the "proper" thing and giving herself an excuse as to why she did what she did (if anything) so that she can then blame it on the booze.

an older women playing games rather than owning up to the fact that she wants to be a cam slut if only for one night. sounds like trouble.

She's gonna fuck other men when you ai t there, no other comment

Here's what I would do..

Log on skype on my phone, so it shows as online, go to bed at usual time.. You might wake up if she calls

She's not even that hot, wouldnt be afraid she cheated.

I a had a three month relationship with a 10 years older womane when I was 25.

That'd been trouble and I cannot imagine how a relationship with a 20 years older woman could last ...

I am not talking about sex dates here, that is fun at any age.

I'm 23 and doubting if I want to date a 28 year old. You go user. Do you. What do you actually see coming out of that relationship though? Some puss to smash for a year or two? Then what? Marry?

>Some puss to smash for a year or two
if you say it that way, it sounds as if it were something undesireable ...

why the fucking hell not ecactly that?