Sup Forums IS GONNA FUCKING GET SHUT DOWN THANKS TO Sup Forums

Sup Forums IS GONNA FUCKING GET SHUT DOWN THANKS TO Sup Forums

SHOOTER OF FT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TODAY IS FROM Sup Forums HE POSTED THIS YESTERDAY

DELETE POL

twitter.com/ABC7/status/817453408227454976
>twitter.com/ABC7/status/817453408227454976

#LIVE Witness says gunman shouted "I'm not Jewish" repeatedly
>#LIVE Witness says gunman shouted "I'm not Jewish" repeatedly

#LIVE Witness says gunman shouted "I'm not Jewish" repeatedly
>#LIVE Witness says gunman shouted "I'm not Jewish" repeatedly

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105782854/#105782854
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek
the absolute madman

WHEN WILL Sup Forums DISAVOW?

he was a living shitpost. Mein God man.

fuck Sup Forums

>Esteban Santiago
>White

It's not a white guy

But he shot white people

>FT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT
he must be white with a hispanic name
the shooter had military identification on him

fake, look at the pixels

also gay, look at who posted it

did someone say confirmation bias

what pixels made it look fake?

ARCHIVE:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105782854/#105782854

true. someone do a antylizng-analyze on the picture

true thats a possibility, but did the OP of the Sup Forums post just hope there was a shooting the next day where the shooter also had military ID on him?

>The gunman was wearing a uniform and a military ID with the name Esteban Santiago, a 26-year-old man born in New Jersey

look at the date, 1st may 2017

One less Republican

This gotta be bait motherfucker

lol thats January 5th...

We need to get rid of Sup Forums

or 5th of January which was yesterday

Probs not the same fag, but I really don't want a race war, my gf is black, how the fuck am I gonna get a white gf

You discriminative little fag!
We should accept these degens into our society and allow then to grow as a community.

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THISSSSSSSSSSS

It's how we do the date in the US.

He didn't an hero. He's in custody.

>white

checkmate white fags

I don't see y.. Sup Forums did not pull the trigger.. that nigger did.

It's weird reading about the shooting and then coming here later and seeing this.
Thanks, Sup Forums.

Op. Look at this dark skinned motherfucker. You see how his skin is all dark and shit? Nobody is going to care about this in a month. Nobody cares where he got the idea to kill people. He's not white. The media can't race bait, and demonize white people. There is no story for them. Remember Dylan roof. People are still following his story, while nobody cares about that black queer that killed those white people right after.

Sup Forums is safe

Do you realize the shitstorm thats going to rain down on this website once the mainstream media and feminist jews get winds that some user murdered airport niggers for our entertainment, you faggots have officially fucked this website for good, FUCK

>Do you realize the shitstorm thats going to rain down on this website once the mainstream media and feminist jews get winds that some user murdered airport niggers for our entertainment, you faggots have officially fucked this website for good, FUCK
Nothing will happen.

My latino brother calls himself white all the time.

dammit, I had some good advice for him too. but seriously this guy wanted to die, the shooter was taken alive, I doubt they're the same person