Thanks, Lori

Run Run Run is good too

Pale blue eyes

>waitin for the man
>black angel's death song
>all tomorrow's parties
>fucking european son

Delete yourself

Sunday Morning is the only one I skip, too poppy and doesn't fit in with the rest.

*puts everything back*

but I'll Be Your Mirror is really good.

I know Reed hated her being on the album, but Nico really adds a lot to the songs she's on.

Lou didn't mind her when he was balls deep inside her.

>too poppy
The majority of the album is pop music. You're just being a contrarian by picking the most popular song. Kill yourself.

*deletes Run Run Run, There She Goes Again and Heroin*

Listened to it for the first time. I'll give it a few more listens over the week, but jesus fucking christ this is pinnacle SNORE core.

It was physically painful for me to endure this. On the surface, it's one of the slowest, boring albums I've ever listened to. On a more technical level, some of the melodies are interesting, but WOAH DUDE MEME PROGRESSIONS ON ACOUSTIC GUITAR seems to be the main theme. This is like M&P level of boring and flat, and even they had some good takeaway songs that really had an engaging sound.

This album is nothing more than reddit sekrit club circlejerking over a mediocre sound at best. I am not baiting, I swear on my mother's mother.

>inb4 lol u just don't get it............. it was hated at the time... it was misunderstood.... just like me.....

This but unironically

Your grandma would be ashamed of you.

Top kek

sucks a lot

What do you listen to?
Don't tell me you're that Beatles fag that sometimes pops up in Beatles and vu related threads and compares Paul McCartney to john cage, stockhausen and Pierre Schaefer

Can we delete this *Delete* meme?

In what sense are they pop? I can see that being the case for Loaded though. Are you just baiting? The album didn't even sell well at the time of its release. Not to mention that they were an underground band.

I almost had the same letdown experience when I listened to the original mix. Try listening to the remastered version. Sure, Lou Reed wasn't a good guitar player, but the original mix made the band sound like they were barely able to play their instruments. And given that you haven't responded in over an hour, you don't even care and you're just baiting.