YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls...

YOU read tonnes of books in the hopes that your erudition will impress girls. CHAD didn't even read the books assigned to his college classes and he gets girls WET without talking to them.

YOU read in cafes while awkwardly trying to make eye contact with girls in the hope that they'll give you a concrete sign to talk to them or, in your daydreams, they'll talk to you. CHAD has dozens of matches from local college girls on Tinder, ALL of them craving him.

YOU study history, philosophy, economics, and politics in order to obtain wisdom and a logical framework that lets you powerfully analyse any idea or person. CHAD hasn't even realised that W and H.W. are different people yet he uses his charm to beat you at job interviews, the workplace, and outshines you in the unstructured domain of social situations, especially the SEX-MARKET that is modern night clubs.

YOU pay attention to your diet while maintaining a structured weightlifting routine that results in your 4 plate squat, which garners you zero attention. CHAD goes to the gym infrequently yet has bigger arms than you, a lower body fat, and makes girls SALIVATE over him.

YOU weren't on the top of the social heirarchy formed within the unique and non-repeatable high school experience, which permanently branded you with disapproval from girls who didn't care about you when they were at their most authentic. CHAD was craved in high school by dozens of girls with FRESH pussies, which only solidified his incredible high school experience and optimistic outlook on life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I play guitar in a band and qts think I'm hot, and I have god-tier metabolism so I eat whatever the fuck I want and going for a few runs every week gives me a six-pack. Chad can barely walk a few blocks without hyperventilating
I own an apartment, I have a thick full head of hair. Chad is already balding at 21 because muh high test
Chad goes to job interviews to make money to buy an expensive car because he feels he needs it. Kek is something more pathetic than that?

A 4 plate squat isn't impressive when you're 250lbs and you squat lowbar to a parallel.
Lol
Chad squats highbar, weighs 190lbs, and squats atg.

now THIS was the shitpost ive been waiting for all day

>I play guitar in a band

Hello, Chad.

Who gives a shit?

you know i never thought about it but nietzsche was pretty much a beta

solid television and film related post user

you should not kill yourself at all

Yeah, that's what he talked about. Smart guys are at the bottem and dumb ones are at the top. Betas are intellgent... it sucks.

No. I hate dudebros who are constantly trying to get girls like retarded horny dogs. I guess being in a band that has some local followers made it easier to get some girls so I didn't even have to try that much. Also I'm not balding which is the only thing that matters in the SEX MARKET

OP is right.

Women gravitate towards GENETICALLY SUPERIOR MALES.

Take the black pill you betas.

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

Don't forget height.
>tfw when 6'3

>no references to PIZZA, or frame, height and frame

Nice try OP

I thought you'd be taller.

Yes
>height and hair
God-tier
>height and balding
Decent tier
>manlet and hair
Get a couple of women tier
>manlet and balding
Inhale that sweet helium and rid the world of your defective genes tier

I used to be part of the cool art-kid crowd in high school now I'm stuck in a job for a large corporation that I hate where I'm surrounded by chads and normiez who get the promotions despite not being better at their job. Life is depressing and I want to die.

The high school one hurt.

XD LELELELE SO FUCKING
FUKKEN
U
K
K
E
N

EPIC
P
I
C

>le twidder screnshots what did he mean by this
WE
WUZ
KANGZ N SHIET

>le goldenface shit thread MEME i love it xP if you don't respond ur mum will dead tonight ^_^
OLOLOLOL LE #SJW #CuCK #NIGGERS #BLACKED #CAN'T #STUMP #GG #NYS #LE #ETHICS #IN #GAEMS #JURNO #XDXDXDXD

DELETE THIS

SIDES ARE LE GONE HOLY SHIT LE FUG BENIS LE TIPS LE TIPPY TIP TOP FEDORA WEEEWWW WEW XDD WEW LADDY UR MAD BROOOOO UR SOOOOO MAAAAAAADDDD LE IRONY IS LE BESTEST HUMOR XDD I LOV IRONY AND LE BIG BANG THEORY BAZINGA IT LE KILLS MY LELES I LOVE POOPY SHIT COCK I WANT A BLACK COCK

*unsheathes katana*
wellllllllll m’goodsir, I think u thought u had me beat, but wacht this !!!!
*charges up energy*
*goes super sainant*
*farts*
*raises paw*
hhmmmmmmmmm.......

I AM SIMPLY ERIC, ERIC SIMPLY…
ERIC
R
I
C

LELELELELE MARVELFAGS WILL ENVER ENVER EVER NEVER HAVE LE KINO LIEK LE DC PISS ASS FART xD ME GUSTA LOS IRONYJUEGOS xD *tips fedora m'lady* LE FARTS IN UR HAND

BEEEEELIEVE ITTTTT

BELIEVE IT
E
L
I
E
V
E

I
T
!
@
#
$
%
^
&
MAY MAY MEME
JON SNOW DIES
TYRION DIES
STANNIS DIES
BLESZINSKI
BAZINGA
ZIMBABWE
SHARINGAN
BERMUDA
BELGIUM
ZABOOMAFOO
BAZOOPER
HULKHOGAN
UNDERTAKER
BOTSWANA
SORRY IF I POOPED
LOL U MAD BRAHS?
TOP KEK FRIENDS
TOP KEK HERE
TOP KEK THERE
TOP KEK TOP KEK IN UR MOM'S ASS

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREETS

HE
E

>cool art-kid crowd in high school

lol they were just as normie as all the other normies, just in a different costume.

P O T T E R Y

>tfw I was too shy and beta in high school but a lot of girls liked me
>one girl told her brother who also went to the same school how she thought I was really attractive but so shy she didn't know how to approach me
>she's a 9/10 slut
Now THAT one hurt

Never go full retard.

i just reported this shitty fucking thread, which is kind of funny, since i am a janitor. that's right ass hole. i don't need to report shit, but i thought i would in this case just so you know how bad you fucked up. in roughly two minutes i will delete this shit.

as a janitor, a user of elevated privilege, i actually have a special report interface that patches me directly to hiro. so he will be here soon to ban your ass. that's right, moot and i are good friends so he regularly bans the fuckheads that i run across on Sup Forums. he also gave me access to the mysql database on the server so i can see every post you've ever made - and man, you posted a lot of fucking shit. i actually am going to report your ip to the feds, no joke, there is some seriously illegal shit in these log files which are currently up on my screen.

you picked the wrong board to shitpost on mother fucker. this is the end of you.

I sound more like CHAD than this YOU faggot.