We all have secrets

We all have secrets.

ITT: yours

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/VvIHv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daddy drinks because I cry.

Yours?
I secretly want to be a gay little slutty TS...

>still not gay

I've got a kid with a Thai bargirl/hooker (yeah, DNA tested). I've never ever told my family about this. The kid is 3 years old now.

Banged my finger in backseat friend's mom.

clearly you don't pay child support, right?

>why would you?

kek. nice variation

I stole $3500 in cash from my dad and blamed it on the cleaning lady. She was fired.
I then spent all the money buying drugs and hotel rooms where I partied with hs girls

Of course I don't. The mother occasionally rages at me on facebook about this.

heh. for all the good it does her

trying really hard to get my wife to fuck a good friend of mine.

hi new friend

trying how? have you talked to her about it? what have you done?

talked with her about it repeatedly. encouraging her repeatedly. telling her how much it would turn me on repeatedly. she's not there yet but i think she will be some day sooner rather than later.

how does she react when you bring it up?

what is the wildest thing she has already done? did she fuck many guys before she met you?

haha! yeah man! go for it! she says she'll do someone else under the right circumstances. i have just haven't be able to create the circumstance yet. maybe you will be the ticket!

I fucking love this bitch. It is the exact same feeling as 4 years ago. Yes she is beautiful yes she is intelligent. But that is not the reason. The reason is I want to share her fucking life. I told all my friends around new year to delete my number and fuck off. Yesterday I wrote her to go out today (last and first time we were out was 2 weeks ago) got no reply. The bitch send me 5 days after we went partying a message saying hey this is my new number. Then why the fuck don't you reply? If you don't want me why the fuck would you give me your fucking number on 2 different occasions and why the fuck would you think "Hey user won't have my new number let's send it to him as well". I am waiting for my parents to go to fucking sleep so I can start intoxicating myself. I really can't anymore wow. Why the fuck can't this bitch just say "no/yes I (don't) want/can go there with you". Why just not replying? Are you a jewish faggot girl? I am literally going insane.

>Be me 31, wasted every day
>16 y/o girl hangs around cos drink
>Slut with reputation
>She brings Ketamine
>1 hour later both wasted
>She laying in bed incoherent
>Figure wtf and engage inner Sup Forumstard
>grope extra small tits rub nipples
>jacking off now
>Hand down tracksuit bottoms
>into panties now, like a lucky dip
>explore the forbidden pussy
>shoot load on her back, clean up
>job done I pass out

Was hot, will never forget it,, no twinges of guilt.

she'll talk about it with me. she doesn't get mad. just thinks i won't actually like it. as for wildness, she'll do pretty much anything with me. taking it in her ass. give me a rim job. fucks or sucks literally every single day. and, nope, i was her first fuck. or so she says. near as i can tell i was. apparently she did however give guys hand jobs.

When I was younger and had a massive fallout with my little sister I brushed my asshole clean with her toothbrush. I've monster hemorhoids nowadays but I've always had a very itchy arsehole and so the act was very relieving physically as well as spiritually.

i change my mood more often than i change my underpants. there is this girl. she worries all the time. i dont know if i can keep up with this bullshit. i dont know if i can make her happy. part of me wants her and another part of me doesnt want her

I made my ex work a glory hole at an adult theater. She is very stubborn, and she had to admit she was wrong before I would let her stop sucking dick. She said she didn't care how many dicks she had to suck, she wasn't apologizing. Apparently, it only takes 16 dicks to change her mind, because that's how many she had sucked until she finally apologized. That experience, was what made her break up with me. Of course to our parents, I just said she cheated. She told her mom that we were arguing all the time. No one knows it's because I forced her to suck so many dicks, she actually puked up a belly full of cum.

>Then why the fuck don't you reply?

it sucks, but "maybe" means no. no answer means no. anything but "yes" means no.

some people think they're being "nice" by not saying "no", not realizing how much it sucks to not get an answer.

but we all learn this. These are the rules. She thinks you know the rule. She thinks she's been SCREAMING "no" to you by not answering and shit.

Not one single form of communication from her means 'maybe' or 'yes'. Any other thing she says to you that isn't "yes" means "no". Even if she just texts to say 'hi' first. It means 'no'.

Lear the rule. Let it go. She has actually said 'no'.

its legal in germany

she does have a good point. a lot of you faggots want to see your gril with someone else and then when it happens you hate her and can't ever unsee it.

she does have a point

try the no contact method Sup Forumsro

ketamine?

3rd degree sexual assault?

eh, i'd watch you fuck her. :)

>Not one single form of communication from her means 'maybe' or 'yes'.
So according to your logic she told me yes by not replying? Are you high? We already wrote once and we once went out together (alone) and she enjoyed it as did I (hell she was sitting in front of me in the club huge af eyes and grinning like a little child she could tell me her girl shit)

It's impossible. I tried it I held through one and a half week and had absolutely no contact with her which literally killed me. Monday we have to work together again since holidays are over. So no contact is impossible. I will confront that bitch. I will tell her "... you can also text me and you are allowed to reply girl". I mean I want a clear definite answer. I am aware that a no would kill me but I am already dead so it wouldn't make much of a difference.

My girlfriend and I have a cuckquean relationship, but she is the dom in our relationship. She tells me how to fuck girls or ties me up and makes them fuck me

no, you have not learned the lesson.

not communicating means "no".

Maybe means "no"

"Hi, how are you?" means "no"

anything that is not "yes", means "no"

learn the rule faggot. we ALL know it.

she has SCREAMED "no" at you and wonders why you don't get it. this is a life lesson. take your lumps and move on.

POP QUIZ:

Q: what means 'yes'?
A: "yes"

if you want her back you gotta listen Sup Forumsro

you've got to let her know that it really won't bother you.

have you proposed a FMF 3some for you in return? if you do that, she'll think it's your ultimate ulterior motive and she might let you have your friend fuck her.

you don't even need to take her up on the FMF in the end, if you're a faggot and don't want it.

To add some context. We were out together 2 weeks before. She said she liked it being with me. I asked her 2 days afterwards whether she wants to hang out. She said she has no time. 5 Days later she send me her new number. Why would she do this if she wants to say no? I asked her yesterday she didn't reply.

But how does it make me get her if I say she said no by not replying contrary to her saying she enjoyed it being with me when we were out alone in the club.

og I erehwyerve laets I

Anyway exploding my mind over this won't do anything. I'll just intoxicate myself till death. I have to wait 3 days then I see her and I'll talk to her like a reasonable human being whose mind is not as fucked up as hers appearently is.
If she doesn't come to work that though is a clear no. At most we have 3 times to work together left.

when you try the no contact rule it will lead up to two things. i will help you grow some more self esteem and make her realize that she misses you.
for further information www(.)exboyfriendrecovery(.)com/the-no-contact-rule/

Story?

being reasonable always seems like a good idea and i understand your position dude. but the thing about humans is that we are not reasonable creatures. we are emotional creatures. dont talk about bullshit like that. show her that you dont need a bitch in your life to be happy. you can talk with her. you can have fun with her. but one thing i know. never push, pull or force a woman to be with you

>up to two things. i
And what the fuck will it lead me up to? As motherfucking said I stopped the contact for one and a half week to her. I was dumb to send her the message yes that was obvious to me as well. But I will forcefully see her on monday regardless of what I do. So that shit doesn't even apply to me.

>you can have fun with her. but one thing i know. never push, pull or force a woman to be with you
That one is obvious. Contrary to most person I met in my life she seems pretty logical and reasonable (which in "normal" language means fucked up and mentally retarded but highly intelligent). As said if she comes to work Monday I will tell her "hey you can reply as well yknow?". If it runs good I will ask her whether she wants to come because in person she cannot fucking just ignore me. If she doesn't come to work monday then it is clear she is scared of saying no but desperatly wants to say no.

The problem is that I was lying. I'd love to ignore it but I cannot. There is still at the very least 1 hour left till I can start intoxicating myself.

oh, this faggot again

if she wanted to say yes she would have said yes.

now reverse it. she says "OK, tomorrow"

You text back immediately "well, I'm supposed to babysit my little sister at our grandmother's funeral tomorrow but I'll find a way to get out of it. OK, yes"

you know you would. if she wanted to say "yes" she would have said it.

you're the whiney little bitch asking why she won't just give you a yes or no. you have your answer. it is 'no'. I guarantee it. No amount of arguing with me is going to change that.

POP QUIZ:

Q: What means "yes"?
A: Yes

Q: What means "no"?
A: Everything exccept "yes"

oh this faggot again

if I would have asked you I would have asked you.

now reverse it. I say "tell me faggot"

You text me back some intellectual American wall of text no one cares about

1.2/10

The age of consent is 16 here too, it was never about that.. the drink and drugs had twisted me up and I was a bit of a deviant at that point.

Once you're in that K-Hole anything is possible

everything is legal in saarland, especially incest

>But I will forcefully see her on monday regardless of what I do.

NOW this is getting interesting.......

I was right, wasn't I? She didn't "give it a shot", did she? Still not.

Grow the fuck up faggot. We were nice. We tried to gently teach you the lesson that everyone else knows. If you were my little nephew I would have said "C'mere tiger, this is going to hurt, but I need to teach you some adult stuff". But you're continuing to be a faggot.

>I've been right every step of the way. Faggot.

but please, keep acting this way. you will scare grils off for the rest of your lfie. you'll never understand why they say you're creepy. All you did was text them 80 times asking why they can't just give you a yes/no answer and be done with it.

pic related: you scaring off all grils the rest of your sad lonely life

>forcefully

telll me more.... for science

I'm pretending to be some jacked up chad on instagram to get pics from my sexy younger sister. Working my way towards nudes. Have already started flirting. Getting closer to sexting too. Pics related.

Maybe that was not that well chosen term. We are working together.

Her not coming is a clear no. If she comes I will tell her she can text me as well. The part that just blew me away personally was that we wrote 2 times before all this shit started. The first time we both went together partying alone (she didn't even knew me really but in the end she liked it ) second time she said she has no time but after that (after I got the message of her having a new number) she stopped replying. That is what is so confusing to me.

>you'll never understand why they say you're creepy. All you did was text them 80 times asking why they can't just give you a yes/no answer and be done with it.
So explain me who was talking about a creeper? Who was talking about texting 80 times? You clearly indicate you just failed something in your own life and now want to find the first guy you can insult for your own fucked up esteem.

Anything goes in the fatherland especially if your a Syrian refugee..

grow the fuck up loser

So I shall grow up because I did what? Is there any chance you are gay or a transvestite? In contrast to people like you I actually visit outside places and actually am attracted to real females.

stop being a whiney bitch and grow up. "oh, it's all sooooo confusing". No, it's not. we explained it to you. it's not confusing. learn the rules. become an adult. get the fuck over it and leave us the fuck alone.

>we
>one single faggot not knowing about intellectual adults falling in love instead of just wanting to fuck a random whore
ok you intellectual educated scholar convinced me.

>convinced me.

thank fucking god

>if this faggot millenial thinks this is "intellectual/scholar", I weep for our future

shame they're not attracted to you

In contrast to you I am not an uneducated American black jew. So yea but how would I expect such a genius like you to understand cynicism.

Well I saw often enough that this is clearly not the case but nice samefagging I have to admit. The IPs are visible you glorious kid.

Fucked one internet chick in a hotel room, later that day fucked another at the hot tubs, then went home and got a blow job from my wife.

>shit was cash

>inb4 fuck you

proving once again you are the cunt that you are

Some bitchs just love leading guys on, makes them feel better about themselves. If I were you I'd forget about her user.

not samefag -lrn2samefag

you're kinda ruining this thread, there's a bunch of posts saying if she was interested, then she would have said "yes" already... you're oblivious to that and now start spouting about how intellectual you are.
well done, you trolled me!
>or you really are some fucking fedora'd perma-virgin with bawwwtism.

was a reply to
she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested she's not interested etc.

My secret is I have secrets I can't reveal even on Sup Forums

kek

you don't have to be behind 8 proxies.

nothing gets reported or followed up on unless you post actual CP. then they call the cops. but all writing is ignored. mere fiction. proof of nothing.

so confess

i'm talking about the ancient german tradition of incest especially practised in the saarland by the german brothers and sisters

I knew the NSA was spying on citizens before Snowden leaked it.

>true story

hi sister

>forcefully

I took my little sister out for drinks got her way to drunk and ass fucked her while she cried in a hotel room. Good times.

>cried

I'm listening......

I'd like to think this is same user who is confused about whether gril wants to see him because she won't say yes or no. That he fucked his sister's asshole because she wouldn't say 'no' and he was sure it was a good sign. in context.

>this must be greentexted now

Must have cops on speed dial

I had a female cousin who I shared a bed with when we went on vacations. I would creep on her while she was asleep, moving my hand toward her underwear at about an inch an hour. I got pretty close, then she grunted and rolled over. so at some point she woke up.

actually got my hand in and felt her pussy lips once. next day my mom says "user, we have to talk". separate bedrooms. shame.

got over it.

people have 'confessed' to over 42 murders in secrets threads today alone.

whatever you have to say can't be so bad. and doesn't matter if it is.

Who did you find out that you had a kid?

Lol no I fucked her ass a lot but I mean project your dreams on me if you want.

I'm 22 and still occasionally run up the stairs on all fours like a retard

details

if she was crying she wasn't passed out. so she must remember. etc.

details user

>like a retard

Well it gets me up the stairs pretty damn fast, but it looks stupid as hell

or you could always go up the stairs pretty damn fast. and not look stupid as hell.

The place I use to work at has so many code violations but my boss buys off the health and food inspector with money and force the female staff to do favors when they show up

I've admitted enough shit to get me about 260 years of jail time, spineless faggots..

Glad someone's counting for me

Oh she definitely knows, I admitted it years later she was wearing a black dress and we went out clubbing she is tall thing and built well so a million dudes tried to get her number I just played protective brother and encourage her to get shot after shot I was pretty lit myself when we called for a cab she burned the drivers seats with her cigarette but because she is hot he let it go we got back to the room she layed down and I took some scissors and cut her underwear off and started to eat her ass she started crying first for our parents then her ex boyfriend I started fingering her and got her wet and warmed up and then stuck my cock in her ass and she said she would tell on me and I came in her ass she threw up off the bed and in the morning I used her credit card to buy myself breakfast. Good times.

I stole a bottle of champagne from work to enjoy on new years. It was totally worth it

She was awake, They're always awake really...

I want to see my wife blackmailed and coerced in to doing humiliating and degrading sexual acts, starting with glory holes and gang bangs. Perhaps sleeping with my sons friends. I want to see her broken and made in to a cum slut.

This is my specialty. Too bad there's pretty much no chance you're anywhere close to me.

Have our first MMF threesome ever. I came early and had to watch this guy give my fiancé two orgasm

>I

so she said she would tell. I take it she didn't tell.

how's the relationship today?

imgur.com/gallery/VvIHv

>They're always awake really...

amen

Oh down the line she told, she sucked my dick on a dock in florida and I fucked her and came in her pussy and this was a time she came onto me and then told on me for doing it. Now she's a fat sugar baby so I mean we talk but she is a cunt and gross. She lost all of her former hotness.

I had sex with someone and shoved a pen I stole from work up her ass and then went back to work and put it back where I found it the next day.

Try keeping it clean. If you wipe your ass and the toilet paper isn't white, you're not done.