Everyone says to talk to someone if you're having suicidal thoughts...

Everyone says to talk to someone if you're having suicidal thoughts. I've talked to half a dozen friends* about it and none of the give a shit.

They've all told me my life isn't hard and then told me all about how THEIR life is so hard. And then they completely ghost me as if they don't give a shit if I don't continue to live.

But I know if I did kill myself all these selfish fuckheads would show up at my visitation and act like they were my friends and they tried to talk me off the ledge.

inb4 kill yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tnpKurZl7qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill yourself

i was suicidal, stopped giving a shit about everything and just started kinda doing whatever the hell i wanted at the moment, so far so good op

The morning after I killed myself, I woke up. I made myself breakfast in bed. I added salt and pepper to my eggs and used my toast for a cheese and bacon sandwich. I squeezed a grapefruit into a juice glass. I scraped the ashes from the frying pan and rinsed the butter off the counter. I washed the dishes and folded the towels. The morning after I killed myself, I fell in love. Not with the boy down the street or the middle school principal. Not with the everyday jogger or the grocer who always left the avocados out of the bag. I fell in love with my mother and the way she sat on the floor of my room holding each rock from my collection in her palms until they grew dark with sweat. I fell in love with my father down at the river as he placed my note into a bottle and sent it into the current. With my brother who once believed in unicorns but who now sat in his desk at school trying desperately to believe I still existed. The morning after I killed myself, I walked the dog. I watched the way her tail twitched when a bird flew by or how her pace quickened at the sight of a cat. I saw the empty space in her eyes when she reached a stick and turned around to greet me so we could play catch but saw nothing but sky in my place. I stood by as strangers stroked her muzzle and she wilted beneath their touch like she did once for mine. The morning after I killed myself, I went back to the neighbors’ yard where I left my footprints in concrete as a two year old and examined how they were already fading.

Maybe your friends are right and your life isn't hard. Maybe you're suicidal for another reason. Could be a chemical imbalance. You might want to see a professional.
Hang in there OP, we're all counting on you.

Although you're probably a troll, I will give you this: WELCOME TO LIFE

I picked a few daylilies and pulled a few weeds and watched the elderly woman through her window as she read the paper with the news of my death. I saw her husband spit tobacco into the kitchen sink and bring her her daily medication. The morning after I killed myself, I watched the sun come up. Each orange tree opened like a hand and the kid down the street pointed out a single red cloud to his mother. The morning after I killed myself, I went back to that body in the morgue and tried to talk some sense into her. I told her about the avocados and the stepping stones, the river and her parents. I told her about the sunsets and the dog and the beach. The morning after I killed myself, I tried to unkill myself, but couldn’t finish what I started.

Tough times never last, but tough people do

Most friends aren't really friends. They're acquaintances and fair weather "friends" at best. You can't trust most of them.

These people get uncomfortable when you tell them something real. They're probably not worth knowing anyway.

Of course, you could always be a shitty friend, too. Are you sure you're listening to what they're telling you? Maybe they're telling you about their lives in order to give you examples about how to deal with shit.

If you're really having suicidal thoughts, you should call one of the prevention hot lines and talk to someone trained to help you.

Same experience with me.
I tried everyone I thought I could trust. They either started avoiding me or they got into 'you have to want to get better/you're doing it to your self' blame bullshit.

The only solution I found was seeing a professional psychiartrist (not a psychotherapist - that did fuck all for me). Got myself on a small dose of Citalopram. This game me the chance to motivate myself to get fit and really start to feel on the road to healing.

Now some of my friends who turned their backs on me want to talk to me about their problems. Tables have turned.

Don't kill yourself. Get better so you can tell them to go fuck themselves.

>make a fake memorial on FB
>let the hypocrisy pour in
>post results
>kill yourself
>leave not saying "All my "friends" didn't even bother to check if I was actually dead before sending their condolences. I guess there really is nobody who cares if I'm alive."

>high five god in heaven

>then told me all about how THEIR life is so hard
most people do not listen but only wait for their time to speak.
Try not to purge your negativity on others, they are fragile being just as you are, but speak of your issues in a unemotional way as if your intent is for a resolute.

If that fails, then you need to speak to a "professional" which all they will do is what you are attempting to do with your loved ones, purging your negativity on them, but they won't share their negativity on you.

In reality you need to find your own way through the storm, as we all do, and only lean on others, not rely upon them.

Little advice, look into buddhas 4 noble truths, buddha is regarded as a doctor of the mind. If you understand these truths through logical analysis, not belief, you might find some respite.
Practising his teaching may cure your sadness.

If all else fails
[spoiler]Kill yourself[/spoiler]

This tbh

Might be fake, if not, this may help.

Dont blame any of the persons you tried to speak to. Lets say (and this is in no way a serious dignose) you suffer from depression. They don not.
How should they understand you? They couldnt even say what excactly that is.

You NEED to see a psychotherapist, if you really have suicidal thoughts its absulutely necessary.

Dont let the popular opinion about therapists fool you, there are many different ways of therapy and there will be someone able to help you.

If you have done that they will decide if you need to see a psychiartrist too, which is, unlike the psychotherapist, a doctor ( he studied medicine), and is therefore allowed to give you medicine, if necessary.

Medicine and therapy in psychology are not different directions, they rather help each other.

DONT try to deal with it by yourself, it wont work. There is no weakness or even shame in searching help with your problems.

Good luck.

You need to talk to a psychiatrist. Your friends are not qualified to help you with suicidal thoughts. Good luck

Buddha was a loser. Another Son of God wannabe. I don't believe in anything!

youtube.com/watch?v=tnpKurZl7qg

people comparing their problems to yours are trying to show you that EVERY fucking person on earth struggles at some point,

Why is your life so bad? are you fleeing a war torn country? did your whole family just die? or are you just cut because you don't have a girlfriend?

The world keeps spinning, eventually you'll be ok. Just like all before you who experience depression and make it out the other side..

>Everyone says to talk to someone if you're having suicidal thoughts
Or you could man up and do it, kill yourself

Talk to someone WHO CARES. And yes - there is someone.

>They've all told me my life isn't hard and then told me all about how THEIR life is so hard
hahahahahahahhahahahaha

eat shit fag

Thanks for all the replies guys. I'm feeling a little bit better. Here some oc for yall

forgot the pic

>OC

but yeah man, no one will care unless they really do care about you. I was super suicidal a few months ago and had actually tried killing myself by slitting by wrists. I'd speak to my friends about it and well like you said they just ghosted me and so I went for it. Getting the help i needed in a mental ward and then staying at a group home for a month was the best thing that had ever happen to me.

It's not about talking, its about yourself man. Something happened to me about a year and a half ago now, and I've been through hell and back since. From normal dude to full on psychiatric care, doctors visits, medication, my Mum threatened to get me sectioned at one point if I left the family house (only because I wanted to walk out to the woods and off myself that night).

With regards to your friends, I've only confided the true details of what happened to me with a couple of close friends and they were nothing but supportive.

Fuck other people bro they can't experience what you're feeling, and if they could, they'd be the first to look for help or freak out.

fuk em breh,

if you need someone to talk to pay a therapist, and if they aren't good at their job get a different one.

Hope shit gets better for you op.

Beautiful writing. Thanks.

If life was so easy that talking to people solved your problems we'd all be living the fucking dream.

Death is the only real freedom we have; the ability to make all the pain, suffering, misery, boredom, hatred go away in an instant.
People like to tell you that pain is temporary but those people don't know you. You know what you are capable of, you know what you are and aren't willing to do and if you know those actions or inactions will never lead to happiness then what is the point of continuing? Suicide isn't always about ending suffering; it can be about ending a meaningless existence, about not being willing to wait around for decades of unhappiness in the slim hopes you might one day find meaning.

Life is thrust upon you against your will when you are born. None of asked for life and some of us can't able to handle it as easily as others do.

I haven't been happy for 12 years now, more than 1/3rd of my lifetime and, knowing what i'm capable of, i'm absolutely positive i will never be happy again. I just exist, i sleep, i work, i eat and i waste the time inbetween those events. I look forward to my death and just hope one day i lose the cowardice that stops me achieving it.

If you truly want it all to end then i support you.
If you don't want your 'friends' to attend your funeral then simply stop being friends with them. Call them all cunts and tell them if you ever see them again you'll attack them - you're going to die anyway.

stop being such a pussy. get your shit together and take a proactive approach in making your life less miserable. that's literally all there is to it. it's easy to become lazy and ruminate on self pity. don't judge your friends. they are losers, too.

you're welcome.

You don't know.

I just want to add that sometimes it's not about being a pussy and more about that person thinking things through and working them out for his/herself.

yeah, i totally don't know what it's like to struggle in life... you aren't the only one with problems - of which i'm confident is the same sentiment your friends were trying to share with you.
pussy.