Hey Sup Forums. I am working on a huge RPG and everything in it will be made by YOU...

Hey Sup Forums. I am working on a huge RPG and everything in it will be made by YOU. Anyone who rolls dubs will have their addition implemented unless it's already in or overpowered.
Enjoy.

Self-Bump

Yeah, because we need MORE crappy Pixel RPG's...

Roll

Put giga nigga as the final boss

When you die it deletes the game

let there be a character named hamburger helper, and if you talk to him your game is reset without saving. He also looks like a bag of chips with one eye.

Final boss is moot.

HOLY TRIPS OF MOOT CHECKED

WINRAR

OP here, I can confirm: Final boss it Moot.

Did you get everything from the previous thread?

Add a boot to the game as a boss

Tumblr is a boss.
One of those that you fight multiple times on the adventure, each time becoming more powerful. For the last fight, they're so powerful, they can freely manipulate time for 5 second at a time with a minute-long cool down.

Yup.

oh, wait. i forgot to see if this was one of those turn-based things. If it is, then once every twenty turns?

Unlock a samurai sword that doesn't let your dad talk bad about your anime collection anymore

Companion is a trap with the ability to shoot people with their dick

How about a feature where u stop posting

Sexy Penguin merchant

FUCK! 1 off
>Reroll

rolling for this shit

>reroll pls

Last reroll

spiders that attack you with their cock

Winrar!

You can rest/save in the cuckshed.

reroll pls

I wanna fight Tumblr in a video game

woo

There's a spell that makes enemies an hero
Check um

Your sprite sometimes goes into uncurable bouts of suicidal depression and you just have to wait it out while he deals with it.

is it called "crippling depression"?

the name of the game shall be CuckQuest 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Chiappa Rhino for a weapon.

Do you think you could add an HIV-infected negro feminist armed in spoons to throw like these hammer brothers from Super Mario?

A guy that randomly pops up and offers a good taint tickle

got a 'nanner yet?

there should be a restaurant where you can buy burger pussy to heal yourself [pic related]

the entire game is just a note with moot on it that says you stupid nigger you just bought a game that does not exist

secret boss

add the reiterpallasch

checked you gotta op

Make it a tactical rpg. It needs giantdad

A frying pan as a weapon is good for me

ZA WARUDO

add an option to return to you father during the late game to receive a small lone of 1000000 gold

Main villan is one of these:
-nigger
-jew
-arab
-mexican

you should add a vape god that lives on the clouds he makes by vaping and he rides and his son was banished from the vape heaven so his son now rides around the town in an 80's car with neon lights and retro future music and clothing, while he looks for a way to regain eternal access to the vape heaven

add an easter egg when if you stand and look at the sun for 5 minutes straight you character will praise the sun also allow custom character sprites i.e. you can make a character in the opening menu

A giant single cooked spaghetti is a boss

your companion is a nazi loli

Jewish black Muslim from Mexico

Checked,boi

lotza spagggeiti

Reroll for the lulz

Dubberino,man

One spaghetto pls

Dildo boss

Chris Chan as the protagonist

heil!!!!!!!!*muffled screams for shekels*

gold in the game is now shekels

A black cowboy in space riding a dinosaur that is a reincarnation of hitler

Try and add some high quality video game rip characters like GrandDad,Flintstones,Loud Nigra,Smol Nozomi as allies that you have to fight first before acquiring them. While battling them,a SiivaGunner rip is playing in the background (for GrandDad,put Intro and Credits - 7 GrandDad,for Fred Flintstones,put any rip with the Flintstones theme in it, and so on and so forth)

dead meme is dead
its 2017 man

Rolling for rips

how about also adding a black version of shrek that's like a third of the real shrek with a high pitched voice?

While SiivaGunner is still posting,rips will never die.

Roll 2

do you have templates or something?

CHECKMATE. Now where are my HQVGR?

What software are you using?

A seriously graphic femdom sex scene, you have to fully pixel draw and animate 20 minutes of rough mommy love.

You can find a Pedobear costume hidden away somewhere. It gives you certain ... erm, "unique" options during dialogue with child characters.

voice is bill cosby

roll

>I am working on
>everything in it will be made by YOU
GTFO do your own fucking RPG

Checked

roll

Wait OP, where is your website for this game?

make a Kek frog boss that casts evil majick spells an shit from the inside of a pyramid secret passage tunnel. pic definitely related.

rerolla, ffs

Add this guy to the game as a boss

You must have the ability to piss on anything, anytime.

Have stalin as one of the bosses and make him have a hammer a sickle in each hand

Instead of turn based have the game be mash-based where you push the button faster and you get your turn sooner.

You can post on Sup Forums from inside the game.